{STORY}In Time (Beyblade Version) Chapter 29 added, and taking Character Request

Poll: How is the story? (Please be honest)

Great
63.16%
Good
26.32%
Bad
0%
Horrible
10.53%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Idid and it's really goodStupid
hey i should probaly tell u what cbp means so u can change the name, it mean creative beyblade power so u might want some part where the try to figure out his name he says u know and he tells some story about how he never had a name that u the cool maker of the story make up
That's a great ideaStupid
Cbp, can you please use periods?
THX I HAVE A VERY CREATIVE MIND THATS WHY I WOULD LIKE U TO HELP ME WRITE MY OWN STORY LOOK AT THE TEAM CHAT IF U DIDNT IF U DID SORRY THIS IS BEFORE THEN sorry caps
you guys may or may not want to discuss this in pm.
ok i will use periods. taylor what do u mean?
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:27 PM)CBP Wrote: ok i will use periods. taylor what do u mean?

Nah, nevermind, I'm not used to having 3 people converse about story ideas in a thread.
Name: Jeff
Bey: Poison Eagle AD145CS
Apperence: brown eyes, shaved head of brown hair, normally wears a black shirt with a white B in the middle (symbol for bey pit) with a white undershirt when it's chilly. He wears black shoes with white laces, and a black baceball cap that has a white bey pit symbol.
Personality: A nice guy who is always beyblading no matter what. He uses beyblade to solve his live problems. Legend has it he once dipped his bey in ink, launched it on a math test, and got a straight A
Special move: poison drop. Eagle flys up into the air, and shoots down with a crushing blast that could tear an energy ring apart.
how do u do that click to view i cant figure it out im new to the site
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:33 PM)CBP Wrote: how do u do that click to view i cant figure it out im new to the site

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MyCode-Guide

That is all.
Why are all the Character Requests characters from ya story?Serious
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:35 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Why are all the Character Requests characters from ya story?Serious

If they bug you, simply don't accept them.
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:35 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Why are all the Character Requests characters from ya story?Serious

At least the bey hasn't evolved yet. He's not even 12 yet.
It don't bug me. It's just give me charcters who aren't already in a story.
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:38 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: It don't bug me. It's just give me charcters who aren't already in a story.
Like I said, don't accept them.

Don't even request them. It is really annoying to story writers with people who request the same characters.

So I try again:
Name: Hikaru
Bey: Dark Cetus W145 WD
Special move: Dark Zone. As Cetus circles the stadium, the center turns black and weakens the other bey. As Cetus naturally weakens itself, it closes in on the other bey, and as soon as the beys come in contact,(if it isn't already,) the other bey almost always stops.
This chapter is the best so far,but you have some spelling mistakes in chapter 8
I was surprised at the last part!when cbp did a dark move!!!
Okay i can't start doing the story until i get a evil character request.
Name:Ayame
Bey:Hades striker BD145CS
Special Move: HELL FLAME BURST(when the bey is hit, the bey sets on fire, hits the bey away, and shoots bursts of slame like a machine gun)UNDERGROUND STRIKE(the beys metal wheel digs under the stadium and waits for a moment to come from underground to hit the bey above or can be used to avoid attack

This character is evil i know you need one
Name:Nathan
Bey:Cyber Pegasus 85XF
Special MoveGaspV Drive,Cyber destruction goes to the center of the stadium and starts to spin faster and faster until it releass all that energy into a huge explosion),Avalanche move(it only uses this move if the opponent does a move from the sky like star blast attack!it stops the move in mid air causing it to lose balance in mid air making his win a stadium out.
Characteristics:He acts cool!he saves Haden from an attack and they ask him to join the team but he doesn't answer them and just leaves every time he gets asked!
Name:Christopher
bey:L drago destroy lW160CF
appearence:He have black and red hair with a red jacket and black pants with black boots and tan skin with brown eyes
Personality:He is very silent and only seek his personal goal he dosn't prey on the weak and dont fight meaningless battles but once he is challenge he seek the destroy his opponent bey without mercy and will do whatever the coss in order to be the strongest
This character is slightly evil and neutral
special move: Blazing Dragon devour