[STD] MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230RF: E230RF Defense?

(Nov. 28, 2015  7:48 PM)Mitsu Wrote: So, you don't one?

I have bb10
CHEHEN-FIREFIRE, since when do you own a BeyStadium Attack Type ? Can you post a proof of purchase ?
He doesn't own a bb10 results are fake
Maximum dranzer can vouch for that
I have proof as well where fire fire accepts the fact that he doesn't have a bb10
@[Mitsu] and @[Kai-V] i used HMS Tornado Balance Type Stadium it's a fake copy of original Hms Tornado Balance Type Stadium.

I thought it would work like BB-10 attack type stadium
Hmmm..

Well, Don't loose the WBO cuz of some test results. No one was desperate to know it.
Hope the mods think of you as a new member and forgive you... But
(Dec. 02, 2015  9:12 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: @[Mitsu] and @[Kai-V] i used HMS Tornado Balance Type Stadium it's a fake copy of original Hms Tornado Balance Type Stadium.

I thought it would work like BB-10 attack type stadium

The HMS Tornado Balance stadium isn't legal for MFB, only HMS and Plastics. Along with that, it's counterfeit. Anything counterfeit is banned.. And you even said you owned a BB-10 and that the BB-10 is what you used. That's just straight up lying.
I'm sorry I jsut wanted to show test.
I'm really sorry
Shameful bro...
Never lie to a moderator; or anyone for that matter...
No he deserves to be suspended or banned he goes as far as to brazenly defend his claim he should be penalised
I'm sorry
You could also ask someone to test it for you, someone with a BB-10 could.
Sorry I really feeling bad
A simple warning will not do
I'm chatting with him on whatsapp now
He goes on to defend his claims
The mods
You guys must do something about this
Hes falsely apologising here
Not many people get second chances
Why should this guy get a second chance?
While it's obviously not OK to post fake or misleading results, please keep your posts on the matter civil. Constructive criticism is encouraged – meanness is certainly not.

Thanks for you apology CHEHEN-FIREFIRE, and please avoid doing something like this again in the future. Smile

This conversation should end here.

Quote:Not many people get second chances

Lots of people on this site have gotten second (and more) chances. As it should be.
(Dec. 02, 2015  10:02 PM)athreya50 Wrote: A simple warning will not do
I'm chatting with him on whatsapp now
He goes on to defend his claims
The mods
You guys must do something about this
Hes falsely apologising here
Not many people get second chances

Dude, stop with the overly harsh comment, he knows what he did already.

EDIT: ninja'd by Bey Brad?
Ok one last thing. Next time before posting any results I will see if everything is OK. And I will not lie ever again in my life
For what it's worth, you should never trust a single user's test; wait for others to verify that they saw similar performance as well. That's the whole point of this forum.
@[Bey Brad] is it possible to delete discussion of my test and if I have bb10 or not?

So Mitsu's thread will be clean and informative. By the way I confirm this combo is really strong and I will use it at an event coming soon in India
I'd be happy to do some testings in a BB-46. Any requests? BTW I don't have any MSF's
(Dec. 09, 2015  10:26 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I'd be happy to do some testings in a BB-46. Any requests? BTW I don't have any MSF's

Cool, cool. The Stone Face actually plays a pretty vital role in the combo and is necessary for the combo to preform successfully against attack, although please, do test. Smile What I'd like to see personally are tests against left-spin stamina. If you can test this against anything left-spin stamina, that would be great.
Here you go Mitsu:

Reviser Killerken E230RF vs Girago Dragoon SA165 (Attack) EWD
GD launched first. Prime EWD. Semi-Worn RF
RK: 8 wins (All KO)
GD: 12 wins (All OS)
Win Rate: 40%

WALL SAVES!!! It would be like 70% without them. Some KO's were just clean hits and others were just push KO's.

Reviser Killerken E230RF vs Girago Dragoon BGrin
GD launched first. Semi-Worn BGrin. Semi-Worn RF
RK: 7 wins (All KO)
GD: 13 wins (All OS)
Win Rate: 35%

It just couldn't KO. I thought it would do better!!

Reviser Killerken E230RF vs Girago Dragoon 85EWD
RK: 0 wins
GD: 10 wins (All OS)
Win Rate: 0%

The disk just kept hitting it. Just too low.
(Dec. 12, 2015  5:13 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Here you go Mitsu:

Reviser Killerken E230RF vs Girago Dragoon SA165 (Attack) EWD
RK: 8 wins (All KO)
GD: 12 wins (All OS)
Win Rate: 40%

WALL SAVES!!! It would be like 70% without them. Some KO's were just clean hits and others were just push KO's.

Reviser Killerken E230RF vs Girago Dragoon BGrin
GD launched first. Semi-Worn BGrin. Semi-Worn RF
RK: 7 wins (All KO)
GD: 13 wins (All OS)
Win Rate: 35%

It just couldn't KO. I thought it would do better!!

Reviser Killerken E230RF vs Girago Dragoon 85EWD
RK: 0 wins
GD: 10 wins (All OS)
Win Rate: 0%

The disk just kept hitting it. Just too low.

good test bro. but it have some issues

firstly this combo isn't made to counter stamina/balance anyway. it's mobile defence combo and if i'm correct this combo is designed counter low stamina attack type [based on tips like rf, r2f, xf, gf, lf, lrf, cf, gcf]. secondly your combo is stamina/spin-stealer. so it isn't really fair battle though. but both test [my was invalid due to not using legal stadium] prove this combo have issue battling against left spin/metal flat/ heavydestablizer and high track based combos
Thank you for the tests. As expected, doesn't do too good, hahahaha.

CHEHEN-FIREFIRE, I was the one who requested to see tests against left-spin stamina. While like you said, it isn't meant to play it, it is always nice to explore options of versatility (in this case where it's not) in a combo or a specific pairing. Also, definitely not unfair that this is playing against left-spin. There are cases in a tournament where you could use E230RF, while the opponent lands up using a Dragooon combo.