[STD] MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230RF: E230RF Defense?

MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230RF

Only recently did I try E230RF, I still found these results were definitely worth sharing!

I'm a fan of RF-based defense, more specifically BD145RF. Even though I like them, I still found BD145RF defense to be KO'ed a bit more easily by things like Flash and Balro than stationary defense combos. With less metal-on-metal contact, however, it is harder for attack to get good hits. With E230, you have yourself an aggressive combo that destabilizes attack and takes hits from them very well too. With that, this is MSF-H Revizer Killerken E230RF. An example of what E230RF defense can do!

Concept

Part Choices

The Launch

Testings

Conclusions

Overall, while E230RF has proven to been very good, it still has much less versatility than BD145RDF, not being able to out-spin opposite stamina and still out-spin Dragooon attack regardless of right or left-spin. Nonetheless, it is still very good at handling attack. In terms of defense properties and not versatility, I would still consider it on par, if not better than stationary E230 defense combo.

Nice thread Mitsu! It's actually really cool to see some E230 mobile defensive custom after seeing success with BD145. I honestly think this looks so much better than the other E230 defense on the tier list, you do lose some stamina but honestly defense isn't suppose to out spin stamina anyway. The Wyvang results are quite nice actually. Only thing that is kinda scary is that I think just about as many people who use standard attack use attack utilizing RB/RDF/RSF such as on MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145. I feel like this wouldn't do to well against those types of combinations but who knows.

But once again nice thread. It's so interesting that the last beyblade part was released almost three years ago and new combinations are still being made.
Woah, really nice testing Mitsu, this combo looks like it's very solid. Do you think that you could post some stamina test? I would love to see if it has the power to KO stamina.
Thanks for the tests! Smile

It seems to do really well against Attackers, I doubt it would do to well against Left spin stamina, but tests against Right spin stamina would be appreciated.
Personally, stationary E230 defense is much better than aggressive E230 defense (sorry, I like the term aggressive more than mobile). I did notice much better performance when E230 was in it's 'boost mode' (not sure if that the correct terminology). I'm guessing that was because the amount of metal contact is lowered against lower opponents. I'll post the rest of the official tests tomorrow.

Reviser Killerken E230RF vs. Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F
RK: 10 wins (10 KO)
WD: 10 wins (All KO)

All ties were redone. I like this type of combination but I much rather prefer either aggressive BD145 defense it anything with RDF.
Very cool. Thanks for the tests. Reviser killerken e230 is one of my favorites. I will definitely have to play around with this
You might wanna try E230 VS E230 battles with different combos, a little surprised that bahamdia dragoon took care of Revizer Killerken, but that is the power of left spinning beys. What I can see from this combo's weakness'es are left spinning beyblades, BD145RDF combos, and lots of different stamina type combos too. However the combo seems to be good at shoving the heck out of the beyblades when Revizer killerken makes contact with the beyblades though. Great bey to with stand low tracks, S130, T125, and lower. Good testing!
Thanks for the test! Anyways, from my experience I prefer stationary defense because than it is much less possible to get KOed yourself, but I still this combo is still looking good. I think E230 vs E230 battles would be worth some tests as well, just to see how it does. However, mobile defensive combos will most likely KO the stationary combos most of the time.
(Sep. 07, 2015  12:52 PM)BladeRager Wrote: Thanks for the test! Anyways, from my experience I prefer stationary defense because than it is much less possible to get KOed yourself, but I still this combo is still looking good. I think E230 vs E230 battles would be worth some tests as well, just to see how it does. However, mobile defensive combos will most likely KO the stationary combos most of the time.
There is no way this could KO stationary combos. The chrome wheel's aren't aggressive whatsoever. This combo actually lacks a ton of potential to KO anything in general. Stamina honestly wouldn't be KOed by this. This combo has no versatility, you beat the carp out of some attack but then you'll lose to most other combinations.
To confirm, this combo is very incapable of KO'ing stamina.

I think this is where this combos major downside comes in. This combo seems great when against right-spin attack but with no versatility and so much stamina used in our metagame, this combo can't really compare to something like BD145RDF that can defend and out-spin opposite spin stamina.
(Sep. 07, 2015  1:56 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2015  12:52 PM)BladeRager Wrote: Thanks for the test! Anyways, from my experience I prefer stationary defense because than it is much less possible to get KOed yourself, but I still this combo is still looking good. I think E230 vs E230 battles would be worth some tests as well, just to see how it does. However, mobile defensive combos will most likely KO the stationary combos most of the time.
There is no way this could KO stationary combos. The chrome wheel's aren't aggressive whatsoever. This combo actually lacks a ton of potential to KO anything in general. Stamina honestly wouldn't be KOed by this. This combo has no versatility, you beat the carp out of some attack but then you'll lose to most other combinations.
Ok that makes sense. How would it do against other defensive combos though?
(Sep. 07, 2015  1:57 PM)Mitsu Wrote: To confirm, this combo is very incapable of KO'ing stamina.

I think this is where this combos major downside comes in. This combo seems great when against right-spin attack but with no versatility and so much stamina used in our metagame, this combo can't really compare to something like BD145RDF that can defend and out-spin opposite spin stamina.
I guess that's just its downside, but it does its purpose in defeating attack.
It would more than likely lose to most defensive combinations, it really doesn't have any smash behind it and I honestly doubt it would out spin them.
BladeRager Wrote:Ok that makes sense. How would it do against other defensive combos though?

I haven't tested against other Defense types, personally, though it probably would do very bad. Like Thunder Dome said, Revizer or Killerken don't provide any smash and aren't aggressive, whatsoever. This combo is designed to do well against right-spin attack and solely right-spin attack. Not stationary defense.
I wonder if using chrome wheels like Wyvang or Balro would help against stationary defense? I'm sure it'd still show impressive results against attack. I might have to try that out later.
(Sep. 07, 2015  5:27 PM)Tri Wrote: I wonder if using chrome wheels like Wyvang or Balro would help against stationary defense? I'm sure it'd still show impressive results against attack. I might have to try that out later.
Actually that might not be so bad to slam something like Wyvang Wyvang on top since it's still quite heavy and there isn't much metal to metal contact unless they are using SA165 for attack anyway. That would be amazing if you could test Wyvang Wyvang E230 RF vs Attack and Stationary Defense later. In theory it doesn't sound to bad, but I'll have to wait for some testing before making to much speculation. I still think it wouldn't be able to beat certain things like BD145 defense and maybe some stamina, but it would be interesting to see how it fairs against E230 Defense.
Great testings Mitsu!

Im actually quite surprised these type of results. I actually also really like most Revizer Killerken combos.

Have you tested it against other counter attack types?
I think I should add that I don't personally like Reviser on the bottom. It is a lot more recoil prone than you might think. Thunder Dome and I both agree that POSSIBLY using a more aggressive chrome wheel arrangement would help so I'd love to see some tests done with that. I will post some tomorrow as well.
@[Mitsu] I found a combo (attack type) that can beat it can I post results?
Yeah, go ahead. Smile
VARIARES R145GCF (LEFT SPIN) vs. MF-H KRAKEN LEVIATHAN E230RF (BOOST MODE)
always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
VARIARES R145GCF: 11 (11 OS, 0 KO)
KRAKEN LEVIATHAN E230RF: 8 (6 OS, 2 KO)
VARIARES HAS 57.9% WIN

Final thoughts (Click to View)
Interesting results. Thank you for sharing them. Probably not the biggest surprise though. Variares GCF isn't the most common for attack, but assuming Variares was left-spin, E230RF combos do kind of horribly against them. This combo has pretty OK defense, but lacks in versatility like BD145RDF does. Smile

EDIT:

CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:i swaped tips after each 10 rounds

Wait, swapped GCF with RF?
(Nov. 28, 2015  2:16 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Interesting results. Thank you for sharing them. Probably not the biggest surprise though. Variares GCF isn't the most common for attack, but assuming Variares was left-spin, E230RF combos do kind of horribly against them. This combo has pretty OK defense, but lacks in versatility like BD145RDF does. Smile

EDIT:

CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:i swaped tips after each 10 rounds

Wait, swapped GCF with RF?

no i mean i change gcf with another gcf. but i didnt swaped rf beacuse it was in good condition. and usable for test
@[CHEHEN-FIREFIRE] Are you sure you used a BB-10? Since you told me you didn't own one..
(Nov. 28, 2015  6:51 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: @[CHEHEN-FIREFIRE] Are you sure you used a BB-10? Since you told me you didn't own one..

Yeah organizerbro
So, you don't own one?