[SSS] [Kennesaw, Georgia] WBO Bey Lightning

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

If you didn't know already, this is the Georgia WBO Summer Spin Showdown sponsored by ToyWiz.

Where: Swift-Cantrell Park
Address: 3140 Old US Highway 41, Kennesaw, Georgia When: August 13th, 2011 1:00 PM

Meeting place:
Map of park near restrooms near park entrance.

No entrance fee.

Prizes:
1st: $75 certificate for shopping on ToyWiz
2nd: $50 certificate for shopping on ToyWiz
3rd: $25 certificate for shopping on ToyWiz

Bring your own stadiums for free play.

Post if you are going to come.

Attending:
Code:
iBeyblader
Kaiba Hiwatari
Plastic Zeus
storm dranzer
jinglejoe
OrbitLibra45
Trident
masamuneunicorn
tyson0913
Shadow257
Redson205
ldrago778

Possible:
Code:
BeyBladingFury
Cyberpegesus
Nuzumaki90
cloudtail810
bey33
Kai_hiwitari
ashcuz
SkyWind
Coasters "R" Us

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Where to actually battle?

Grass
42.50%
Eating/picnic tables (under a roof)
57.50%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
I may attend. Its a little under 2 hours from me.
add me to the list, im going to try to be there. My girlfriend will enter as well.
iBeyblader, if you and I are going to be judging at each stadium, what will happen when I be- I mean, when we battle each other? Shall someone else judge?
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:53 AM)Kaioya Wrote: If you and I are going to be judging at each stadium, what will happen when I be- I mean, when we battle each other? Shall someone else judge?

Who are you talking too?
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:11 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:53 AM)Kaioya Wrote: If you and I are going to be judging at each stadium, what will happen when I be- I mean, when we battle each other? Shall someone else judge?

Who are you talking too?
More than likely iBeyblader. They are pretty much the two judges from what I understand.
@Kaioya Get Basalt or someone to judge your battle.
Ah, sorry for not making that clear. I was talking to iBeyblader.
I have an attack stadium i can bring if needed. This will be my first tournament. Up till now i have not bothered with customization with metal fight. >_> Im just hoping im not the only one there not using basalt..
Don't worry, I only know of one person who has Basalt, and it's not me or iB, hah. Though you never know, some people could find Twisted Tempo before the tourney.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:22 AM)Kaioya Wrote: Don't worry, I only know of one person who has Basalt, and it's not me or iB, hah. Though you never know, some people could find Twisted Tempo before the tourney.

My only metal face just broke testing a combo xD Im getting ready for this.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:22 AM)Kaioya Wrote: Don't worry, I only know of one person who has Basalt, and it's not me or iB, hah. Though you never know, some people could find Twisted Tempo before the tourney.

That more than likely won't happen for me, though I hope it does. Cute

And yeah, I guess Basalt can judge.

Man, there's some serious competition here. I'm going to have a nervous breakdown after I see how many people come to my tourney. XD

Oh, and Kai_hiwitari, I'll PM you or Kaioya if we need another stadium. Also, does your girlfriend have a WBO account? It would be nice if you could sign her up and then tell me her username so I can add her to the list and it'll be easier for me to register people at the day of the tourney for people who found the tourney through ToyWiz. Cute I'm only 14. I can't do everything. XD

(Aug. 03, 2011  10:05 PM)Basalt Wrote: Meh im o and BTW can i run check in??? PLEASE Kaioya said i could

You can help run registration if you can handle it.

I'm going crazy just thinking about how many people will be coming to the tournament. @_@
I can't come to this tournament, but I would be very willing to come to one if someone can host one in Georgia during the coming summer.

I would also have to get some new beys before I'd enter....
For now, I'll stick to Hasbro tourneys.
You all better watch out for me Cute I've been practicing like crazy getting ready. I just hope I don't have to face kaioya or ibeyblader in the first round Uncertain
(Aug. 08, 2011  8:17 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: You all better watch out for me Cute I've been practicing like crazy getting ready. I just hope I don't have to face kaioya or ibeyblader in the first round Uncertain

Actually, it's Round Robin, so we all face each other. Smile Also, watch out for Basalt, he has... well, Basalt.
sorry guys i need to be put on the possible list
i might be able to come is it saturday
(Jul. 21, 2011  12:37 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: If you didn't know already, this is the Georgia WBO Summer Spin Showdown sponsored by ToyWiz.

Where: Swift-Cantrell Park
Address: 3140 Old US Highway 41, Kennesaw, Georgia When: August 13th, 2011 2:00 PM

Meeting place:
Map of park near restrooms.

No entrance fee.

Prizes:
1st: $75 certificate for shopping on ToyWiz
2nd: $50 certificate for shopping on ToyWiz
3rd: $25 certificate for shopping on ToyWiz

Bring your own stadiums for free play.

Post if you are going to come.

Attending:
iBeyblader
Kaioya
Basalt
storm dranzer
jinglejoe
OrbitLibra45
Trident
masamuneunicorn

Possible:
BeyBladingFury
Cyberpegesus
Nuzumaki90
cloudtail810
bey33
Kai_hiwitari
ashcuz

im attending
Epic lolz i have alot of strong parts so i hope the best to all of us and remember... I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
Swap basalt to Sol Chimera i just changed mah name
So iBeyblader, Do i have permission to run check in?
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:27 PM)Sol Chimera Wrote: So iBeyblader, Do i have permission to run check in?

He said you can help run it if you can handle it. LERN TOO REED
My son Payton will be there. He's 9.

Thanks,

John
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:44 PM)gotmerch Wrote: My son Payton will be there. He's 9.

Thanks,

John

Does he have an account on here? If not, he/you need to make one to get BeyPoints processed properly. Smile
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:11 PM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:44 PM)gotmerch Wrote: My son Payton will be there. He's 9.

Thanks,

John

Does he have an account on here? If not, he/you need to make one to get BeyPoints processed properly. Smile

They'll probably be using the same account. He's probably just writing for his son.
question am i allowed to use a dragoon because i wasn't sure what type because it's going to be a Hms or something like that
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:04 AM)cloudtail810 Wrote: question am i allowed to use a dragoon because i wasn't sure what type because it's going to be a Hms or something like that

No, sorry. It's MFB.
ok good thing icheck cause that would suck if i went their and found out i couldn't use my bey XD btw is customized beys allowed?
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:10 AM)cloudtail810 Wrote: ok good thing icheck cause that would suck if i went their and found out i couldn't use my bey XD btw is customized beys allowed?
Of course they are. An uncustomized bey isn't that good to use in tournament situation...
this is going to be my first time at a wbo tournament me and my friends usaly have our own mini one so yep i hope i do decent XD