SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

Well, I didn't want it to be opaque; it looks ugly like that Tongue_out
yeah but still like I said is really see through I don't know PM Kai-V
Thanks for the help noodoosoup, I can't recolor very well. You need to check with Kai-V to see if it's ok
Can you please make me a sig like sig 5 and his owner Dunamis and KaizerMFB said you can make a youtube backround.

So can you make a make a Youtube Backround for me

My youtube Backround:
i would like it 1280x720
Oh yeah can you make my Youtube Backround hm...ok maybe you can do a good job.
So...

Can i have Blueish Neon strings or waves ,random, but leaving a little, black gap in there.
If you feel liek adding anything else that makes it look better, then be my guest!
And my name on the Top sayin: DrIgErG2 and can there be a Darkish Blueish Bar under my name on the top like Fogotness Backround
and can you make an Avatar too
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:43 PM)DrIgErG2 Wrote: Can you please make me a sig like Jade Jupiter and his owner Dunamis and KaizerMFB said you can make a youtube backround.

My youtube Backround:
i would like it 1280x720
So...

Can i have Blueish Neon strings or waves ,random, but leaving a little, black gap in there.
If you feel liek adding anything else that makes it look better, then be my guest!
And my name on the Top sayin: DrIgErG2 and can there be a Darkish Blueish Bar under my name on the top like Fogotness Backround
and can you make a Avatar TOO
Umm... I can't do this order for various reasons.
  1. You did not supply pictures
  2. I cannot understand your order compleatly
  3. What you are asking for is a lot, and you have only made one post. I have decided that for large orders like this; the person making the request needs to have proved themselves by being an active member on WBO. I am tired of making my sigs for people who are on the WBO, make 10 posts then never return. From now on I am enforcing this rule, for large orders you need to have at least 50 good posts.

Yo SDC I'm back! I need a background for my youtube channel. Don't have any vids yet! Having uploading problems. So Can I have it like in the same style as my current sig. Please use the same images. And... and please put Leader and Owner of storm strikers and put in the corner that you made it.

Could My Avatar be Edited a bit
1. BackRound Just Red with the Bey not the spirit in the red
2.Could you amke roy a little bluer in his clothes or just make him more seen
other than that it is great thanks
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:37 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:43 PM)DrIgErG2 Wrote: Can you please make me a sig like Jade Jupiter and his owner Dunamis and KaizerMFB said you can make a youtube backround.

My youtube Backround:
i would like it 1280x720
So...

and can you make a Avatar TOO
Umm... I can't do this order for various reasons.
  1. You did not supply pictures
  2. I cannot understand your order compleatly
  3. What you are asking for is a lot, and you have only made one post. I have decided that for large orders like this; the person making the request needs to have proved themselves by being an active member on WBO. I am tired of making my sigs for people who are on the WBO, make 10 posts then never return. From now on I am enforcing this rule, for large orders you need to have at least 50 good posts.
I understand but thanks

hi damon can i get a sig and avatar with sol blaze and spinning with sparks and the kishinn holding it with a madness look on his face and blood red blended in the background with my name
anamatied a
please if thats ok
this sig was from google
The signatures you have made really do stand out!
Please do add me to the queue - It can be anything as long as my name is in it.

Thanks
Hi SDC, hope all is well. I loved the userbar you made me a while back, and it would be great if you could make me a banner for my music site, Tempo Forums. If it's ok, I would like a somewhat dark-ish blue color on the banner, to match my current theme. I would like it to say Tempo Forums in a cool music-esque font. Also, if you can do it, possibly musical notes on the sides? ATM, I have no pics, so if this won't work, I can always get some Grin. Thank you very much SDC!
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:41 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is Titan Writers order, nice and simple. Nothing special:
[Image: VxLQy.gif]
BTW, does anyone use www.imgur.com? It is really good
Here is BillyBlast's order:
[Image: jcPr8.png]

Thanks, but could I have a matching avi. It's great! I like how smooth the animation is.
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:19 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is RockScorpio's Banner:
WARNING: LARGE IMAGE

Thanks SDC! I'm thinking of a user change so get ready for a new sig.
Hey SDamon
Can you please make me a sig like the one you made Naitrax.
Reminder: the sig that has your name come out of nowhere.
In the sig can you have earth aquilla in the corner also can the backround be blue
um i was wondering if you could make me a sig of the exia gundam from gundam 00 on the right and a bigbang pegasus on the left with ginga faded into the middle of both of them and a title down the botom saying BigBangBladerX1 in a cool type of font and a background of a galaxy with stars
if you can do it, it would be AWSOME!
He will not do it because you did not supply pics...

Its his rule Uncertain
ok ill try to get some hopefully by the end of the week or by next week
Thanks DeX, I hope you all understand that rule, I just don't have time to be chasing up pictures for people.
And I apologize to all of you for the wait on your sigs, I have been really busy lately and am just running out of time for this sort of stuff. Don't worry however, I will still do them all.
(Aug. 17, 2011  7:55 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: can i pleae have a banner that says iBlade! make it cool... surprise me!

just reminding you... Wink

Im new so don't laugh at me if my order sounds wierd but I want a Sig with Rock Giraffe on it with his owner, also put in it Call Me D Plus im new so dont laugh i went to dragonadopters and want my dragon on it how do you do it???
Ps: I have a dark dragon!!!!!
Thx if you can make it!!!!!
Hey, hey, hey!
D, try to make your post have more detail! Read SDC's first post in the thread!
Right, I will deal with all your requests in this post (it will be long methinks)
Quote:hi damon can i get a sig and avatar with sol blaze and spinning with sparks and the kishinn holding it with a madness look on his face and blood red blended in the background with my name
anamatied a
please if thats ok
this sig was from google
Can you please supply images
Quote:Hi SDC, hope all is well. I loved the userbar you made me a while back, and it would be great if you could make me a banner for my music site, Tempo Forums. If it's ok, I would like a somewhat dark-ish blue color on the banner, to match my current theme. I would like it to say Tempo Forums in a cool music-esque font. Also, if you can do it, possibly musical notes on the sides? ATM, I have no pics, so if this won't work, I can always get some . Thank you very much SDC!
Yes, images would be nice thanks
Quote:Hey SDamon
Can you please make me a sig like the one you made Naitrax.
Reminder: the sig that has your name come out of nowhere.
In the sig can you have earth aquilla in the corner also can the backround be blue
Images please
Quote:um i was wondering if you could make me a sig of the exia gundam from gundam 00 on the right and a bigbang pegasus on the left with ginga faded into the middle of both of them and a title down the botom saying BigBangBladerX1 in a cool type of font and a background of a galaxy with stars
if you can do it, it would be AWSOME!
Images...
Quote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:40 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  7:55 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: can i pleae have a banner that says iBlade! make it cool... surprise me!

just reminding you... Wink
I already did your banner, it's on the previous page...
Quote:Im new so don't laugh at me if my order sounds wierd but I want a Sig with Rock Giraffe on it with his owner, also put in it Call Me D Plus im new so dont laugh i went to dragonadopters and want my dragon on it how do you do it???
Ps: I have a dark dragon!!!!!
Thx if you can make it!!!!!
IMAGES!!!

(Aug. 23, 2011  9:53 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Hey, hey, hey!
D, try to make your post have more detail! Read SDC's first post in the thread!
Dude, thank you. At least there is someone who reads the OP of this thread! If you ever need a new sig then just ask, glad to see you are still using the one I made you ages ago Grin

But honestly do people ever read the rules of this thread? It clearly states that you need to supply images for me to make your sig. Please come back when you have the images needed. I do not have the time or the patience to be chasing images around the internet for you guys/girls. You want a sig, you supply the images. Sorry for being the bad guy here but I am tired of it. It can take longer to find the images for a sig than to make the sig itself!
Im Tidal's best bud, so ill supply his images (he asked me to at school)
Earth Aquilla: [Image: EarthAquila_Anime1.jpg]
Here you go, my noble Sir Damon
If you need clarification, tidal wanted it like mine as the words mve. He also asked for 'Team Chaos Blade Prefect: Wind'

EDIT: Congrats SDamon, as this is the 550th post in the thread