SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

(Aug. 14, 2011  4:13 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: ok one more time! http://tinypic.com/r/n3qhdv/7
OK, now that works. Sorry about all the problems, I'll do yours right now.

(Aug. 14, 2011  4:15 AM)jetsfan Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  3:57 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: On another note, here is V2 of Aqua Roxas' Sig (now with proper hands!)
[Image: aquaroxassigv2.png]
I think the thumb still looks a tad out of place...

Now, that's sweet! You did good with that one. Nice!
Thanks for the compliment
Right Sniperâ„¢, here is your sig:
[Image: 70snipersigv2.png]
Hope this is what you were after Smile

Oh, and everyone who I have given a sig/avi to, please give me credit, I have worked hard on every one of them. Thanks!
haha dude the link is broken!
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:51 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Is this better?
[Image: thumb_99383.png]

O_O i cant see it
thanks for the sig SDC
sigh kai-v said my sig was against the rules but thanks anyway!
Hmm... Why is it against the rules? Maybe because the picture is fanart.
Probably since she's nearly naked.
That's actually a good point, I didn't even notice that when I made it XD. Sniper, I'll try to get rid of the girl if I can. Until then, stop
Using the sig so you don't get warned.
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:03 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: That's actually a good point, I didn't even notice that when I made it XD. Sniper, I'll try to get rid of the girl if I can. Until then, stop

He can use the one he is using now I think because he colored black over the girl but it doesn't look so good.
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:05 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:03 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: That's actually a good point, I didn't even notice that when I made it XD. Sniper, I'll try to get rid of the girl if I can. Until then, stop

He can use the one he is using now I think because he colored black over the girl but it doesn't look so good.

hahaha please cover her up with something SDC cause as you can see my cropping skills are horrible O_O
Ok people! I have finished KaizerMFB's YouTube Banner, here it is;
What do you think?
Glad you like it, I just subscribed to your channel.
I have one ask for you though, can you just say that I made it in your bio or whatever in your YouTube account?
Could I have a sig/avi with no theme, a blue background, and the word "Titan" getting bigger and bigger? Thanks!
Hi SDamonCronous could I have an avatar

Backround: Red in color, with flames and a Meteo L-Drago in the flames.
What's in it: Roy from Fire Emblem, Next to him a fight ready Cyndaquil from pokemon if you don't know what those characters are I'm providing a link to both in Spoilers.
Roy Cyndaquil Size: 120x120
Animated: No
By Fight Ready I mean Cyndaqui's Flames are showing Thanks in advance I need a new Avatar.
can i pleae have a banner that says iBlade! make it cool... surprise me!
Here is Sniper's edited signature, sorry its the best i could do (I'm not very good with re-coloring). If someone wants to do better then feel free.
[Image: iTKru.png]
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:44 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is Sniper's edited signature, sorry its the best i could do (I'm not very good with re-coloring). If someone wants to do better then feel free.
[Image: iTKru.png]

try to fix the text. it looks ugly :s

just a tip. Good to see that you are improving Smile
Here is Titan Writers order, nice and simple. Nothing special:
[Image: VxLQy.gif]
BTW, does anyone use www.imgur.com? It is really good
Here is BillyBlast's order:
[Image: jcPr8.png]
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:41 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is Titan Writers order, nice and simple. Nothing special:
[Image: VxLQy.gif]
BTW, does anyone use www.imgur.com? It is really good
Here is BillyBlast's order:
[Image: jcPr8.png]

I do Liek it however couldI get Roy a bit more seen he seems to blend into the background too much for me thanks also I ment Meteo L-Drago as abey like a computers wallpaper
Err, would this be good enough? I know the red is bright, but if lowered the saturation it'd look like carp.

[Image: 208haj5.png]
I think people can still see quite a bit try a darker color or another red is just see through