SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

Here is taj12's sig. This one was quite hard because you supplied no images whatsoever and what you asked of me was very hard, I had to render all the images then try to fit them all into a single sig, it just wouldn't work. This is the best I could do, but i'm not happy with it.
[Image: taj12sigv1.png]
Sorry, my fault for not supplying pics and making it really hard and not being clear. I liked the background and characters at the back Maybe a animated sig might be easier? If it is animated, can you do the same for my avatar as i requested earlier. But any way here are the pics:
Once again, sorry pls and thx
Hey can you do a sig and avatar for me about Deadman Wonderland. Can the avatar be this pic with my name http://tinypic.com/r/nwwmis/7. For the sig can you have Ganta Igarashi doing the "ganta gun" on one side, Shiro on the other side and the "red man" in the midde with my name too.....thanks so much
(Aug. 07, 2011  3:06 AM)taj12 Wrote: Sorry, my fault for not supplying pics and making it really hard and not being clear. I liked the background and characters at the back Maybe a animated sig might be easier? But any way here are the pics:
Once again, sorry pls and thx
I really hope you're kidding. 10 pictures? Are you nuts?! No one can fit that many into a 500x150 frame, let alone a 1000x500 one. This is SDC's shop, so I'll keep my mouth shut about what you should do, but honestly; that's crazy.
I gave a selection of what he could choose, not that he had to put them all in. Think of it as a suggestion. plus he could resize them to fit more. Anyways, if its animated he coulld fit more
10 pics is a bit much, I'll probably only use 3. I'll add sniper to the list
i need a sig please
it has an image of lee wong holding galleon and in the bottom right corner written Lee Wong
Here is Taj12's second sig:
[Image: taj12sigv2.gif]
Please put me in the credits of your sig
EDIT: Ok, your after sniper
here is iArmani98's avatar:
[Image: iarmani98aviv1.png]
Here is Sniperâ„¢'s Sig. I could not find any images of the characters apart from the one on there in the 5mins of googling I did, so I improvised. The avatar is still coming
[Image: snipersigv1.png]
It has a render, C4D's and Fractels. Complicated stuff.
As per usual, please put me in the credits, thanks!
(Aug. 08, 2011  11:40 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is Sniperâ„¢'s Sig. I could not find any images of the characters apart from the one on there in the 5mins of googling I did, so I improvised. The avatar is still coming

thanks its nice but its not what i was looking for thanks for your time
Thank you so much SDC, for spending time making my sig and avi! <3 them both nice work!
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:07 PM)zflare3 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  12:44 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  11:40 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is Sniperâ„¢'s Sig. I could not find any images of the characters apart from the one on there in the 5mins of googling I did, so I improvised. The avatar is still coming

thanks its nice but its not what i was looking for thanks for your time

he made it for u at least use it!
time waster
who cares if it wasnt exactly how you wanted it

your joking right? its called a request for a reason. if he couldnt have found the needed pictures he should have told m.e he took it upon himself to do what he wanted.I was polite and thanked him for his time, but what he did was not needed. end of story
Sniper, I really don't care if you like the sig or not. I did work hard on it and why should I waste my time chasing up images you were supposed to provide. I am not even meant to do your sig if you don't supply images, you broke the thread rules by not linking to the pictures you wanted. Your sig you have now is fine, so don't use mine if you don't want to. Without images your sig just wouldn't work, so I tried to make the most of what I had. I tried to make it look nice even without the images you were supposed to provide. I try hard to make all my sigs the best I can, if you do not like them then don't bother me. I could have done all my pending requests in the time it took to to make your one.
Thanks for sticking up for me zFlare3, I appreciate it.
Sniper SDC shouldn't even so your requests anymore after this. I didn't give him pics and he did great with my group sigs,userbars, and avatars.
Sorry for the wait and your patience guys, but you may need to wait a bit longer. School has been torture in the past few days, and I have been working from the moment I get home until past nightfall to earn enough money to keep my bey hobby alive. Every other spare minute I have is spent on homework and study. I have nearly finished all your sigs, and when I have time I will upload them, just hang in there.
I'm thinking of a username change so just be ready for a new sig for me.
Hey SDC can i have an avatar with Ryuga and L-Drago and Kyoya and Leone alternating like RockScorpioX's sig please?
Could I have an avatar with the Libra picture in here.
Could you make the red parts green and have a black background.
I have not done Aqua Roxas' sig because he did not suply pictures, nor did LDrago King, so both their sigs are not happening until they supply the pics they want. I will however, do InfiniteLibra's because he supplied pictures!
But, Libra, the sheet you gave me is the same sheet I got my avatar's render off, so I will make you a sig like mine but themed around libra unless you say don't. If you don't like the end product then I will make you a new sig.
Here is LibraEagle's:
[Image: infintelibrasigv1.png]
ok here are the images http://www.google.com.pk/imgres?q=lee+wo...x=55&ty=69 and in his hand http://www.google.com.pk/imgres?q=galeon...x=69&ty=48 and SDC i have made a change in the bottom left corner could you also put this image http://www.google.com.pk/imgres?q=lee+wo...,r:10,s:15 you can re-size if you want
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:05 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I have not done Aqua Roxas' sig because he did not suply pictures, nor did LDrago King, so both their sigs are not happening until they supply the pics they want. I will however, do InfiniteLibra's because he supplied pictures!
But, Libra, the sheet you gave me is the same sheet I got my avatar's render off, so I will make you a sig like mine but themed around libra unless you say don't. If you don't like the end product then I will make you a new sig.
Here is LibraEagle's:
[Image: infintelibrasigv1.png]

Thanks for the avatar it looks great. So you are making me a sig too? You don't have to if you don't want too the avatar is good enough and I may just use my old sig.
Sorry i can not supply pics im using a phone. Its ok if you cant make it.