SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

Hi SDC. May I please have a sig That says Ω Gravy in the top left in a cool font and then underneath it in the bottom left can it say I'll be Trolling.Wink Also can the font be animated so that at first there is no writing, 5 seconds later Ω Gravy comes up, another 5 seconds later I'll be trolling.Wink comes up (then back to the beginning after another 5 seconds)? For the background I'd like it to have a wooden table with a bowl of gravy on it. Then last, but not least, Can I please have this image in the on the right hand side. I'd like a matching avi with Toll face pikachu, Ω Gravy at the top and I'll be trolling in small print at the bottom.(Same animations if possible). Size doesn't bother me as long as it's not too big. (Whatever size suits you best and looks best).
Thanks in advance. Ω Gravy.
Well, i guess SDC Lost a great amount of costumers because of this Unhappy. Heres a tip: go to "home" and find your bandwidth level. Usually after a month it will go down to 5%
Dude once you get back can you make me a group sig. like mines except dont have a username on it and put a pegasus where my charecters are. And instead of saying Leader of the storm strikers have it say member of the storm strikers. Please make matching Avatars and userbars if you can thanks. I need these for my group.
So many requests, I may have to re-open sooner than I thought
LOL SDC dude your like a Sig/Avatar magnet. You never fail to make even the hardest requests. There should be a face for making over 50,10, and 200 sigs.
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:00 AM)RockScorpioX Wrote: LOL SDC dude your like a Sig/Avatar magnet. You never fail to make even the hardest requests. There should be a face for making over 50,10, and 200 sigs.
Thanks, I still need to improve heaps to get up to the ranks for sig makers such as Omega though. Ahhh, I wish there was a face for graphics makers like I, but alas, graphics making has nothing to do with blading. So all I can do is dream. But you guys can dream of the day soon that my shop will open again, probably in the next few weeks.
SDC when you get back can you make my requests first??
Sure, I'll get onto it in a few hours when I get back. It's just that I have a lot going on at the moment and don't have a lot of time to run my shop.
Oh its fine. Im just glad your helping me with the group. We have 23 members.
All-righty guys! I've re-opened shop and RockScorpio, your is first on my list Grin
yay your back Smile
u probably know why im here
LOL
um so yeah
um also with like how u said before "i can only add 2 more beys to the avater"
could u do like wat i already have but start a new slide which also adds beys ??
like how my avatar ends with the 8 around, then a new slide appears with blank and add the other beys which arnt there?
but anyway

AVATER: Adding Blitz Unicorno 90RSF and Merucury Anubuis 85XF( Legend Version)

Sig: Adding Scythe Kronos with Aguma, VariAres with King, Blitz Unicorno with Masumune and Mercury Anubuis (legend) with Yuki

Just use the best pics possible
THANKS AGAIN U AWESOME PERSON

edit: if it happens
u can wait for better pics of jade jupiter if u want Smile
Thanks SDC you epic sig maker you! LOL Tee-hee. Oh SDC can leave the middle of where it says Member of storm strikers empty so the members can insert his name.
Sure, It's nearly done. I'll have it up within the hour (probably)
Glad you're back Grin though my customers would go to you because i have exams Tired
Good luck with your exams mate, I have mine in a few weeks Gasp I'm meant to be studying Tongue_out
Anyway, here is the group sig/avi RockScorpio:
[Image: stormstrikerssigv1.png]
[Image: stormstrikeraviv1.png]
Userbar is coming
Ok cool. Thanks SDC! I am exited and so is my group.
Cool thanks!! And um sorry to bother but what about the avatar and sig.?
Hi SDC! May I have a signature with the following pictures:
Description: Can the signature color scheme be themed around the color turquoise. Also I want my name in a cool looking font on the lower right hand side of the signature please. Thank you!
(Aug. 06, 2011  1:28 AM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Cool thanks!! And um sorry to bother but what about the avatar and sig.?
They are in my post on the bottom of the page before, I will do you sig after darkblader's iArmani98.
Here is DarkBlader's sig (still working on the avi)
[Image: DarkBlader12SigV4.gif]
For one of my most loyal customers Grin
Here is the avatar:
[Image: DarkBladerAvatarV4.gif]
Pleasure doing business with you, I'll see you in a few weeks when Jude Jupiter pics come out Tongue_out_wink
And here is iArmani98's sig, hope you like it!
[Image: iarmani98sigv1.png]
awesome as usaual
thanks
u bet u will see me, but not straight away, ill probably wait for 1 more bey to come out
unless i add LYRA,CROWN,FOX AND IONIS lol
Hey Sdamon. Id like to have a sig (not animated) based on all the bey spirits of all or most of the beys in season 2 and 3.
Id like it to be 500 pixels in length and suprise me with the height.
Id like a dark, black graffiti sort of backround with the owners of the beys behind the bey spirits. Can i also have Taj 12 wriiten in graffiti on the bottom right corner.

Can i also pls have an animated avatar just like the above but 1 character and bey spirit at a time and the same thing with the name.
Pls and thx
Thanks for the sig SDC! It looks awesome. May I also have a matching avi please?
(Jul. 26, 2011  10:20 AM)Ω Gravy Wrote: Hi SDC. May I please have a sig That says Ω Gravy in the top left in a cool font and then underneath it in the bottom left can it say I'll be Trolling.Wink Also can the font be animated so that at first there is no writing, 5 seconds later Ω Gravy comes up, another 5 seconds later I'll be trolling.Wink comes up (then back to the beginning after another 5 seconds)? For the background I'd like it to have a wooden table with a bowl of gravy on it. Then last, but not least, Can I please have this image in the on the right hand side. I'd like a matching avi with Toll face pikachu, Ω Gravy at the top and I'll be trolling in small print at the bottom.(Same animations if possible). Size doesn't bother me as long as it's not too big. (Whatever size suits you best and looks best).
Thanks in advance. Ω Gravy.
Please?