20.83%
I like Cross Country!
20.83%
I like Track and Field!
41.67%
I hate running!
16.67%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
Hey guys, i am now running 30 km per hour now, which is 19 miles per hour, and i also calculated i run 8.3 meters per second, which means my new fastest time i can run now is 10.48Joyful_3
Now, i am almost a elite sprinter!!!!! just a little more training and i'll be oneJoyful_3

EDIT: Forget that i'm not at 10.48Confused
Hey guy's, what are the level's of how many km per hour a sprinter can run
Hey Ryukiba, are you still doing cross-country running?
My first track meet of the season was yesterday and I did the 4x800 and 4x400 relays. I didn't do terrible, but most definitely not my best. In the 4x8, my personal 800 was 2:27. In the 4x4, my 400 was 1:04, definitely not great, but a good start to the season! I'm reeeeaaally looking forward to this season.
Glad to say I've PR'd in all of my events so far this season! My 400 is at 59 seconds, my 800 is down to a 2:20, and my mile is at a 5:20. Not great, but I'm improving a lot. Plus I have two more years of track to get better. My goal by the end of the Cross season is to not only break 18 in a 5K, but to also break 5 in the mile.

Wish me luck.
It's been awhile since I posted here! So my track season stinked last year because of a boyfriend and negative thinking. My 3200 stinked! I ran a 16:30 XD and then the 1600 I ran a 7:40 I believe.
This year I'm going to turn it all around! After going into a running camp for 6 weeks of the summer and breaking up with my bf, I've been improving! I'm a senior this year so I'm leading the pack!Grin Yesterday was my first official 2 mile race. I ran a 12:55 and a 6:30 split I think^-^ so I've been getting better and I hope to get those times lower!Joyful_3
My cross season has not been going well but we did timed miles at practice not too long ago and I PR'd with 5:09! I was very excited! My 5k times aren't going good because I have anemia but eh, it happens. I still love the sport and the team.
(Aug. 30, 2015  4:24 PM)Tri Wrote: My cross season has not been going well but we did timed miles at practice not too long ago and I PR'd with 5:09! I was very excited! My 5k times aren't going good because I have anemia but eh, it happens. I still love the sport and the team.

Aww I'm sure you'll get betterJoyful_3 great job on PR'ing on the mile! I wish I could run that!xD
So yesterday was my second XC meet of the year! I was in the back for the first two miles but I was able to finish first for my team! I was so happy I passed up about 15 girls going into the finish!Joyful_3 but the officials didn't count me at all! I guess I came in too fast XD so I don't know what my time wasUncertain
It's been awhile since I've posted anywhere so first off my XC season was great! I did pretty good in all my meets except for my last two… district and regionalsUncertain the most important meets and I do badUnhappy I didn't finish in the top 10 like I was supposed to. At regionals I just did bad. And to top it all off I'm not doing track. Why? It's kinda boring running in circles… so yeahUncertain BUT I ran my first 10K (6.2 miles) this past Sunday and I placed first in my age group^-^