World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Running/Track and Field/Cross country (/Thread-Running-Track-and-Field-Cross-country)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 08, 2013

Do you love running? Well if you do post why you like the sport(s). You can say how did in a meet and post pictures or video if you want?

RE: Track and Field/ Cross country - Dual - Oct. 08, 2013

Cool! I was thinking about making one of these.

I've been having meets early each saturday, so I'm waking up earlier on weekends than weekdays Tongue_out

RE: Track and Field/ Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 10, 2013

(Oct. 08, 2013  12:54 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I've been having meets early each saturday, so I'm waking up earlier on weekends than weekdays Tongue_out

Same here!Unhappy I have to be at my school by 6am! And for practice on weekdays 7am!;(

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Dual - Oct. 10, 2013

I have to be at school at 5 AM for some meets, and the morning practice is optional for us, so I do the healthy thing and get my sleep XD

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 10, 2013

(Oct. 10, 2013  3:40 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I have to be at school at 5 AM for some meets, and the morning practice is optional for us, so I do the healthy thing and get my sleep XD

Wow 5am!O.o that's crazy!
Your lucky your morning practices are optional! My coach wants everyone at the school by 7 then stretch for 15 minutes and start practice at 7:15!Unhappy

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 10, 2013

I'm so glad someone finally made this thread (I don't know why I didn't do it first XD) anyway like I said in Random Thoughts awhile ago I won a 1 mile fun run! I have the sheet showing I one and I think I still have the medal Smile anyway Ryukiba your encouraging me to get back into running I enjoy it alot I think I might Smile

(Oct. 10, 2013  5:59 PM)Lazer Wrote: I won a 1 mile fun run! I have the sheet showing I one and I think I still have the medal Smile anyway Ryukiba your encouraging me to get back into running I enjoy it alot I think I might Smile

That's awesomeGrin and yeah get back into running if you try hard and do your best you'll become a varsity runner as a freshman, like I did last year!!Grin

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 10, 2013

This morning For MMA (I know this is track bear with me lol XD) I ran 2 miles in 10:26? I believe for warm ups and was completely done during the entire actual training XD We were supposed to pace ourselves XD

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 10, 2013

So I had house road run, and my results were extremely disappointing. It was out of 112 people, just more than a 2 mile run, so around the school basically.

You might think those are good, but I came 12th last year...

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 10, 2013

ouch I wonder what happened? maybe it was like Mike Tyson vs. Buster Douglas it just wasn't mike's day and that was his first loss I think Unhappy twas a good fight though

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 10, 2013

(Oct. 10, 2013  7:37 PM)jacolal Wrote: So I had house road run, and my results were extremely disappointing. It was out of 112 people, just more than a 2 mile run, so around the school basically.

You might think those are good, but I came 12th last year...

Be proud, There were so many people that placed behind you, maybe the competition was just better this year.

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 10, 2013

It's so annoying because it's a house event. The best long distance runner in our class decided to Yolo and walked it. He cake like second last. Overall we came last.

(Oct. 10, 2013  7:25 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: This morning For MMA (I know this is track bear with me lol XD) I ran 2 miles in 10:26? I believe for warm ups and was completely done during the entire actual training XD We were supposed to pace ourselves XD

Holy carp that's awesome!o.O I wish my time was that for two miles!XD

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Dual - Oct. 11, 2013

So we did 200 repeats today for practice, and when I reached the 100 meter mark I was in first! That means in front of the second best runner in the state, and everyone else. So it turns out I'm actually kinda good at sprinting short distance. I might actually do track now.

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 11, 2013

(Oct. 11, 2013  12:22 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: So we did 200 repeats today for practice, and when I reached the 100 meter mark I was in first! That means in front of the second best runner in the state, and everyone else. So it turns out I'm actually kinda good at sprinting short distance. I might actually do track now.

That's awesome and a huge accomplishment!!Grin
Today I ran 1 1/2 miles today and did some sprints across the football field with soccerSmile

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 12, 2013

I had an XC meet today! Here's how I did.....

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 18, 2013

I had another XC meet today here's how I did......

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Dual - Oct. 18, 2013

Hey, think of it this way, my best time is 22:06, haha.
I have two meets left. It'll be so weird going to school and not having practice.

I think I'll do track, just because I'll miss my team, and who knows, it may be fun.

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 18, 2013

Awesome timeGrin I wish I could've ran that at my race yesterday-.- but I just have try harderSmile and yeah I'm going to miss practice too!Unhappy

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 25, 2013

Oh my gosh tomorrow is the District meet!Grin I'm nervous but I'm sure I'll do good!Smile or at least better than my last two meets!Smile haha

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Dual - Oct. 25, 2013

Well, the cross country season for me is over. There's still practices for varsity, and we're allowed to go, but I just found out I have hamstring tendinitis, so I shouldn't run for awhile.

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 25, 2013

The season is over for me now.....

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 25, 2013

(Oct. 25, 2013  9:33 PM)ryukiba Wrote: The season is over for me now.....

Unlucky Ryukiba! At least you came 18th!

Here's my results for the county sprint team tryouts:

I wasn't too sure where to put this, but I think it should be here:

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - Ryukiba - Oct. 26, 2013

Awesome Jacolal!Grin I wish I could sprint that fast!XD long jump is part of track and field because it's a field event!XD

RE: Running/Track and Field/Cross country - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 28, 2013

Okay... We just had the long jump practice. I am in the B team, because I din't do too well. I think my furthest was 4.7 metres. But for the javelin... I am in the A team. My furthest was 24 metres, 1 metre away from breaking the school record (for year 9s)!