Rubber recoil testing

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: Fakes do count, don't be a Karen. Yes they are iliegel, but they prove my point.

What the hell is your problem? Chill out pal.

fakes are completely irrelevant in this thread we have to use originals only
No we really don't, this isn't a tournament. This is simply to prove my point.

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:47 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: Fakes do count, don't be a Karen. Yes they are iliegel, but they prove my point.

Fakes do not count. You do not know what they put in them. For all we know, they have metal dust imbedded in them
Same weight as the original so no.
What combo you use for testing?
What stadium?
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: fakes are completely irrelevant in this thread we have to use originals only

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:47 PM)USN Wrote: Fakes do not count. You do not know what they put in them. For all we know, they have metal dust imbedded in them
dude their metal, plastic and most materials made to make them are completely different from tt
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: fakes are completely irrelevant in this thread we have to use originals only

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:47 PM)USN Wrote: Fakes do not count. You do not know what they put in them. For all we know, they have metal dust imbedded in them
You still cant tell whats in them. Fakes are varriables and in a experiment we can't use that.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:49 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: What combo you use for testing?
What stadium?

The one that is used in tournaments. I used Brave Valkyrie Xtreme 2S vs Tempest Dragon/ World Spriggan Wheel Revolve 1S. The fake dominated them easily, the original struggled.

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: No we really don't, this isn't a tournament. This is simply to prove my point.

dude their metal, plastic and most materials made to make them are completely different from tt
It's plastic, and at the end of the day it did better than the original.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
What stadium?

The one that is used in tournaments. I used Brave Valkyrie Xtreme 2S vs Tempest Dragon/ World Spriggan Wheel Revolve 1S. The fake dominated them easily, the original struggled.

Wait so its not even the same combo?
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: No we really don't, this isn't a tournament. This is simply to prove my point.

You still cant tell whats in them. Fakes are varriables and in a experiment we can't use that.
Yes I can, I have eyes. It's 100% made out of plastic.

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:53 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: The one that is used in tournaments. I used Brave Valkyrie Xtreme 2S vs Tempest Dragon/ World Spriggan Wheel Revolve 1S. The fake dominated them easily, the original struggled.

Wait so its not even the same combo?
Of course it is. The Brave Valkyrie ring and chip were changed midway.
What stadium?

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: dude their metal, plastic and most materials made to make them are completely different from tt

Interesting,how about change the chassis to 2A, I don't have fake brave to test it out
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)USN Wrote: You still cant tell whats in them. Fakes are varriables and in a experiment we can't use that.

It's not that easy...  There are millions of materails that can be made blue and it can even have a low amount of it integrated.
What stadium?

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: dude their metal, plastic and most materials made to make them are completely different from tt

but its a completely different kind of plastic

POM is also plastic, but it creates less friction than normal plastic
so just because its plastic, it does not mean they are the same

the materials used on fakes are different and you cannot use them to support your statement 
also
stop messing with fakes, they use lead on their metals
Yeah fake is dangerous,the effect is not immediate,but you will feel it soon,like back pain
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)USN Wrote: You still cant tell whats in them. Fakes are varriables and in a experiment we can't use that.

OH so you are a super human that can see the different millions of millions of molecules on the layer and know that each molecule is the exact same and on the exact same amount as the original brave?
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:54 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: The one that is used in tournaments. I used Brave Valkyrie Xtreme 2S vs Tempest Dragon/ World Spriggan Wheel Revolve 1S. The fake dominated them easily, the original struggled.

Interesting,how about change the chassis to 2A, I don't have fake brave to test it out
Well, I didn't want rubber contacts to be made.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:56 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Yeah fake is dangerous,the effect is not immediate,but you will feel it soon,like back pain

Wait so my dad has been playing with fake beyblades? 'That was a joke BTW'
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:56 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Yeah fake is dangerous,the effect is not immediate,but you will feel it soon,like back pain
You a doctor, man?
How about the way you launch it?
Is it the same after you change layer?
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:54 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Interesting,how about change the chassis to 2A, I don't have fake brave to test it out
Well, I didn't want rubber contacts to be made.

but THAT IS THE POINT!! g2_
you should make brave hit with the rubber and the "fake one" that you shouldnt even be using make contact with plastic because it does not have rubber to prove if rubber makes more friction or not!!!
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
You a doctor, man?

Probably from experience.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

but its a completely different kind of plastic

the materials used on fakes are different and you cannot use them to support your statement 
also
POM has less friction, you've just proved my point. Plus, rubber softens the blow. Based on your argument, if I fall on a rubber floor itll damage me just as much as Metal floor. More friction doesn't mean more attack power.
does anyone know anyone here that has been proven really good at science so he can prove him either right or wrong and if he is doing the testing right?
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:59 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: How about the way you launch it?
Is it the same after you change layer?

Of course, everything is identical.
(Apr. 26, 2021  3:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: but its a completely different kind of plastic

also
POM has less friction, you've just proved my point. Plus, rubber softens the blow. Based on your argument, if I fall on a rubber floor itll damage me just as much as Metal floor. More friction doesn't mean more attack power.

No. Based on the argument, If you fall on the rubber floor, it will be harder to slide. Kinda against the point.

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: but its a completely different kind of plastic

also

It does but only when spinning because that is when friction is in effect.
(Apr. 26, 2021  3:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: does anyone know anyone here that has been proven really good at science so he can prove him either right or wrong and if he is doing the testing right?

I might be wrong, I'm not god. Rubber is a soft material, it can't hit hard. Remember the MFB beys. The recoil was insane.

also

how does POM prove your point?
I only used POM as an example and POM is not even related to what we are discussing, and we dont even have POM on brave
rubber soften the blow on opposite spin beys (thats why the gimmick didnt work well on trident, it softens the blow but most of the time the friction caused trident to burst)

and more friction means more recoil
(Apr. 26, 2021  3:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: does anyone know anyone here that has been proven really good at science so he can prove him either right or wrong and if he is doing the testing right?

I mean, I think we did a pretty good job.