Ridiculous School Rules

(May. 28, 2011  7:48 PM)@w3$ome Wrote: THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO STUPID! Im so glad that Im homeschooled!

home school? means no rules!! another ridiculous rule at my previous school is that no eating in the class at recess timeXD
i feel sorry for all you guys my school aint strict at all
beyblades they dont care
hair they dont care
hair dye who cares
we only get suspensions if we fight
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:43 AM)Boxhead Wrote: i feel sorry for all you guys my school aint strict at all
beyblades they dont care
hair they dont care
hair dye who cares

Same as my school. They don't really care. You don't kill anyone and your good Smile
1 rule was no kitty crack. The teachers probably thought it was real. :\ It was just kool-aid mix.
At my high school we are not allowed to wear hoodies,we have to wear fully covered leather shoes and no phone in class or in the playground if you are caught with one you have to take it to the office and you can get it back at the end of the day.
It's ridiculous.
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:43 AM)Boxhead Wrote: i feel sorry for all you guys my school aint strict at all
beyblades they dont care
hair they dont care
hair dye who cares

your school is so loose, you are lucky.XD
Let's see...
1) If you do something mildly wrong, you get silent lunch. I never saw the point of that, becasue I kind of liked silent lunch... kind of.

2) You have 2 minutes to go to your locker. What if the hallway is EXTREMELY backed up, or your last period teacher holds you back for a couple minutes? Silent lunch from your next period teacher.

3)When we have iPod day (which is the ONLY day of the year when we can bring some form of entertainment), we are only allowed to listen to music; no games. I play Tiny Wings on my iPhone anyways. Smile
Great..you even have a whole day for iPod...our school..we are not allowed to bring anything like cellphones,iPods or even cameras unless we take the Vice Principal's permission with a proper reason
In my school your not allowed to go to the toliet straight after break Tired. Another stupid rule is wear smart uniform or your battered ( teachers dont rly say battered ).
I can't imagine what moving up to high schools gonna be like...
(May. 27, 2011  5:24 PM)peace Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  5:16 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: Get this, we can't say "fail" at our school. Once i go to the "other" campus, it'll be different.

Still, how ridiculous

man, i can't see the point of the authorities to do that. there's suppose to be a point to every rules. but this one is just weird.
My teacher believes that it gives off "negative energy" and that it would "hurt" people's feelings. Luckily, I am out of school now!
another rule i have is no hats. i know like no school allows hat but listen to why. IT"S A GANG SYMBOL!!!!!!!!

who the firetruck came up with that
Some of the rules in my secondary school:
No highlights. (Which I got done twice in primary school)
No chewing gum.
Our coat has 2 parts a raincoat and a fleece part which you cant wear on its own.

Some of the rules in my primary school:
A ban on foods like bacon rolls, chocolate and sweets which were brought in a couple of years ago.
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:28 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: some of the rules in my secondary school:
no hilights. (which i got done 2 in primary school)
no chewing gum.
our coat has 2 parts a raincoat and a fleece part which you cant wear on its own.

some of the rules in my primary school:
a ban on foods like bacon rolls, chocolate and sweets which was brought in a couple of years ago.

Hehe! That's quite a common thing!
Well, my school rules are really ridiculous now! The timings especially, are annoying...
Monday to Friday, the timings are 7am to 12pm. But, I have extended timings, if you include the travel by school bus.. I have to go to the bus stop by 6:00 am... Then, while returning, I get into the bus at somewhat, 12:30pm There's a half hour inspection, towards the end... Man, so useless! If you have long hair, you'll be held back till 1:00pm. The hair should not rise above your fingers when you put them in your hair. If they rise up, DETENTION!

P.S. I dunno much about Saturdays, as this Saturday, would be my first experience ever! I mean, we never had school on Saturdays before, but I believe the timings to be 8am-1pm...
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:28 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: some of the rules in my secondary school:
no chewing gum.
our coat has 2 parts a raincoat and a fleece part which you cant wear on its own.

a ban on foods like bacon rolls, chocolate and sweets which was brought in a couple of years ago.

Well, my school rules are really ridiculous now! The timings especially, are annoying...
Monday to Friday, the timings are 7am to 12pm. But, I have extended timings, if you include the travel by school bus.. I have to go to the bus stop by 6:00 am... Then, while returning, I get into the bus at somewhat, 12:30pm There's a half hour inspection, towards the end... Man, so useless! If you have long hair, you'll be held back till 1:00pm. The hair should not rise above your fingers when you put them in your hair. If they rise up, DETENTION!

P.S. I dunno much about Saturdays, as this Saturday, would be my first experience ever! I mean, we never had school on Saturdays before, but I believe the timings to be 8am-1pm...

You mean you don't know your Saturday timings?

My school is pretty good; no uniform, ipods/etc. allowed (most people have iTouches, actually), but one thing I don't get is "no balls allowed in the cafeteria." I mean, I would get it if it was "no bouncing balls", but no balls is just messed up.

ps. don't take that in the wrong way, if you know what I mean...
my school doesnt allow hoodies Unhappy
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:17 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: my school doesnt allow hoodies Unhappy
what the hell I LOVE hoodies it keep ya warm :>
that is ritarded I dont know why thay would let that happen. that should be illegal
One time i was coming back from pe and I was wearing the fleece part of my school jacket, the vice principal saw me and told me to put the other part on.
Another time it was I think 3 weeks ago yesterday I had to go to the doctor. A week and a day later I still hadn't an absence note for the Thursday so I ended up getting detention.

Detentions:
5 detentions for not doing homework but only 2 had to be done. (detention for that is every 3 notes-i got 16)
1 detention for misbehaving but didnt come up. (same for homework-i got 5)
1 detention for forgetting the absence note which was done.
1 detention for writing my name in Science it was supposed to be on a monday but the detention list wasnt put up so I didnt have to do it.
Want to know what I wrote on my table in science?
We have a no contact rule, literally NO CONTACT like if someone's on the ground you can't help them up you have to inform staff, stupid rule but it gets disobeyed with a passion so it doesn't really matter lol.
everyone
you know how we are like bossed around by the teachers
if you think that way then think carefully and be a smartypants. if you do you will find out we are kinda the boss of the teacher.
it's like this how can a teacher have a job
they can only have a job if there are students right
but the bad thing is theres a law to go to school
dang it hate that law but sadly i have to obey it

our school isnt that bad
our we have to go to school 6 hours a day 5 days a week
and we get 1 hour and 20 minutes of play a day
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:23 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
no chewing gum.

You mean you don't know your Saturday timings?

Well, yes I meant that... Um, btw tomorrow was supposed to be a day when I would finally know what the timings are, but Thank You O Lord! We have a holiday tomorrow! Its announced now that we have school on alternate Saturdays!
I love my school , but there are some rules that make no sence at all !
My parents signed a paper saying that I could get out of school when ever I wanted .
For exemple , if something happens to my family , and I need to go home I will just pass my card and get out .
But now , 7 , 8 and 9 graders can't go out ! Even with our parents signature ! 10 graders can go out in a middle of a class just to smoke but we can't ! That makes no sence at ALL ! Sometimes , teachers are sick , so we have no classe , and we want to get out of school to go to the park or something , but we are stuck inside !
my school is full of stupid rules like:

no balls on friday
no beyblade(what the hell!!!)
no lego
and
no running on the rubber path!!!