Ridiculous School Rules

(Jun. 12, 2011  1:21 PM)faissaloo Wrote: my school is full of stupid rules like:

no balls on friday

What? Can you explain a little? I'm completely lost as of now...
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:04 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:21 PM)faissaloo Wrote: my school is full of stupid rules like:

no balls on friday

What? Can you explain a little? I'm completely lost as of now...
it like baseball, basketball any balls sports. Get it Nano?
Anyway here "MY" home school rules...
NO beyblading during school hours hahahahaha
that it lmao
geuss what this may not seem that serious but last year I made a set of finger claws of 5, 1 for each finer and they told that wasn't aloud I also told them about my belts with pyramid shaped studs on them and they told me they weren't aloud,heres another thing I couldn't even show of my drawings they said that they had already told me,but that was the first time they told anyone.crazy liars.?I'm glad now I'm in high school, but I can't even read manga uless I tell them that the content Isn't in thier and it's shonen manga it's mainly about action they rarely ever show that it's not a soap opera sickos.(I don't mean anything by this and thier is nothing inhere that can not be discussed here).for some reason the never care about it being t manga
seriously I don't read the kind of stuff they think It just has mild vilonce and launge no one reads the stuff they think were not dumb.
(again I've made the post apropriate don't increase my warning level for this)(I've already had my warning level raised because I forgot about the one liners).
Pretty much anything that can be traded. Beyblade is almost banned.
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:23 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:28 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: some of the rules in my secondary school:
no hilights. (which i got done 2 in primary school)
no chewing gum.
our coat has 2 parts a raincoat and a fleece part which you cant wear on its own.

some of the rules in my primary school:
a ban on foods like bacon rolls, chocolate and sweets which was brought in a couple of years ago.

Hehe! That's quite a common thing!
Well, my school rules are really ridiculous now! The timings especially, are annoying...
Monday to Friday, the timings are 7am to 12pm. But, I have extended timings, if you include the travel by school bus.. I have to go to the bus stop by 6:00 am... Then, while returning, I get into the bus at somewhat, 12:30pm There's a half hour inspection, towards the end... Man, so useless! If you have long hair, you'll be held back till 1:00pm. The hair should not rise above your fingers when you put them in your hair. If they rise up, DETENTION!

P.S. I dunno much about Saturdays, as this Saturday, would be my first experience ever! I mean, we never had school on Saturdays before, but I believe the timings to be 8am-1pm...

You mean you don't know your Saturday timings?

Well, yes I meant that... Um, btw tomorrow was supposed to be a day when I would finally know what the timings are, but Thank You O Lord! We have a holiday tomorrow! Its announced now that we have school on alternate Saturdays!

whoa thats just harsh like seriously
what country do you live in because australia does not need to go to school on saturday and sundays and we only need to go to school for 6 hours a day
although our schools have ridiculous rules we tend to ignore them.
oh and a school really close to ours is like hilarious
my friend goes there
like pretend legogets banned
they immediately bring out beyblades and if they get banned there's like a million more things in line
the rules i hate in our school are no beyblades
no electronics of any type except ones provided at school
oh and i found out our teacher is a LIAR
this is teacherTongue_out

this is meAngry

this is classAngry
Mine aren't really ridiculous. Like we can bear with them. No chewing gum, no sport balls during when there's no field, no anything that can be traded, nothing with little parts (like lego, bakugan, beyblade, transformers), and no crossing the field to the primaries side. Besides that it's pretty good. 3 recesses, two 15 minutes and one 45 minute recess.
My School: No Pda
No Sitting next to the opposite sex on the school bus
You will be marked late even if you have a good reason, we do not like tardiness, regardless of the reason
HAHAHAAAAA!!! i dont have any rules any more, I've finished school today, I have a new life ahead of me Tongue_out_wink
i swear teachers over use there power . One year i was going to my next's class and i had to get my stuff from the other side of the school (go to my locker ) and as i was coming back the teacher from my previous class stops me and said why are you late so i tell him and the bell rings then he sends me to the offices so i end up in there for an hour then i get another DT then i get 2 referrals the next's day
In my School we used to have this table[which was outside] and everyone played Pokemon Cards on it.
Pokemon Cards were banned from my School due to Students Loosing them. I Acctully had a big part in that ban because I Lost 60 Cards.
60 cards! That's a whole damn deck!

Mine are....
No gum at all. (Im going to freak out for a second so please excuse me)

NO GUM WHY NO GUM I NEED TO CHEW GUM SO I CAN GET WORK DONE ON THE PC WHY WHY WHY

Ok I'm done.
I think my school is kind of creepy.

Rule number 1: Boys and girls have to be at least 3 feet and 4 inches away from each other.

Rule number 2: You can't wear any color. Only white, grey and black is allowed.

Rule number 3: You can't have any cellphone with you. If they see it, they'll take it away and you'll get it back at the end of the year.
the only school rule my school has that i dont like is no chewing in class
but after a gcse test the let you eat anything. my school also lets me and alot of my friends play yugioh
and the funny thing is my friend brought a beyblade stadium into the school and a the the teacher only asked what it was and just sat there and watched us play all the teachers walk past and say that looks interesting!!!
oh yeah i forgot to mention how many times i got put out of class
art-2 (missed music with one of them and then was late for science and my science teacher almost killed me)
french-1
maths-1
also nearly got suspended
why?
well... i had a blue pen which busted in science and i rubbed it all over my face and everybody in my class including my teacher were laughing.
then in business i rubbed red pen all over my face. i tried to hide it by putting my book up to my face and i had looked up when my teacher saw it and sent me down to my year head who said if i done that once more id get suspended.
my art and business teachers have nicknames
Art-Smelly Kelly
Business-Fish
we also get to choose subjects at the end first year
i choose
Business (yea ya read correctly)
Tech Graphics
No soda:
WHY! I'M A FLIPPIN' COCA-COLA ADDICT!!!
But we can chew gum Tongue_out
There was no rule saying "no beyblades" one teacher took my friends Rock Leone and Lightning L-Drago away, but then later that year, the SAME teacher caught us battling with different ones, he asks what are those, my friend responds "Beyblades" he says, "We had something like this called Spinja when I was in school (Don't remember his EXACT words)" so he gives it back and walks away. Weird, right?
The Cell Phone rule might sound ridiculous but there is an understandable reason.

But, since I am also graduated, I don't have to feel the compulsive need to troll my way into a restroom for browsing the internet.
This will most likely top all you guys see at my school teachers can abuse their power. Three examples:
1. I was really choking and was almost written up for class disturbance luckily class vouched for me.
2.our teacher Mrs.Robison was asked a question and another student answered. She told us all off saying how she mrs.Robinson and we sure don't sleep with Mr.Robison and how unlike her daughter we won't amount to anything.

3. She scared a student so the student like jumped away and smashed her arm on the concrete wall and when she couldn't feel her arm wasn't aloud to go to the nurse. When she started crying she called it putting on a "show" and after half an hour of class with us telling her to let her go ands how she is known for never crying and stuff she was allowed of course the teacher wasnt in trouble cause she was worried the whole time and didn't know how it happened.

When she was finally fired I could finally learn because she knew nothing about math and that C which was never real to me before suddenly became an A
Whats up with all of you guys' school rules? I never had those rules in MY old private school! Anyway...

We have this strange rule about tag. We aren't allowed to play it because teachers worry we might tackle each other... but me and my friends (and some girls) don't play by that rule XD we play this game called "ditch".
For some reason, if we go to the restroom during class time, we get detention.
Overall, my school isn't that bad.
My skool is carp! i hate it so much, im in High skool next year so hopefully that will be better. Stupids rules:
1. No mobile phones even after skool ( i got suspended for it )
2. No hugging ( * in high and mighty voice * it excludes everybody wen u hug someone )
3. Year 5 & 6 ( me ) have to wear white shirts and everybody else has to wear grey ( the reason i put this one up.... WE'RE 12 YEAR OLDS!! we're going to * fall * in mud with white shirts!!!!
(May. 05, 2011  2:48 AM)beywarrior897 Wrote: I hate that we can`t make out in school. I `m only in ifth grade but I`m about to go to sixth grade.(school is almost over anyway) I know I almost never see kissing but some kids are always acting like they`re about to kiss each other. I wish they could just let people kiss! I`d loveeeeeee to see that in my school!Chocked_2

And when skool was bad enough u came along.....
Well grade 5 french was horrable there was a story ( REAL) thats kinda long so ill tell u now there was a girl who spilled pop on herself and this mental kid was at the front now the girl that spilt pop waz poupular so all boyz and some girls came and then mAdame starts going mental saying ---- your getting a slip ( for silling pop on herself) then the crush of the mental person (at the board going mental) goes up to him trying to calm him down then hes like sit ur f------ a-- down then she gets a slip for calming him down and the 2gilrs started crying and then the friend of the 2 girls was like why are u giveing them slips he should have a slip sh then mme say ----- behavior slip the results were 3 behavoir slips and 10 people crying then no one likes her she also said someone is fat and shut the f--- up
I couldn't really understand your story. Maybe you could retype it?
Some of my middle school rules were stupid-
No facial hair- Unless someone had some kind of wacked out or really dirty beard who cares. Most ppl in middle school probly can't get more than a few wispy hairs anyways.
No skateboards- if you wanted to ride your bike to school and lock it up why can't you put a board in your locker? I can understand no riding skateboards at school though.

High school rules were more logical but I hated not having a wallet chain. That was really the only one that bugged me, college rules are better.
the wierdest one was while i was in jr high and it was that we had to have our school id on our necks or we get sac or iss (same thing) and if we didnt we also didnt get to eat lunch...thats messed up to me
hey guys. i'm starting a new school this fall so i will probably have some more ridiculous rules