Ridiculous School Rules

ok. Lets discuss our ridiculous school rules.
mine..
1. No shorts(What the H with that)
2.No high fiving or hugging. ( what the heck people makeout in the hallways all the time.)
3. You have to sit in your assigned lunch section. (ok Then no socializing)

I hate middle school rules

so what ridiculous rules does your school have. please do tell
What? Those are INSANE! Ok well the hugging is PDA, but no high fiving? Wtf mate? No shorts? D: BLASPHEMY. Assigned lunch sections? Oh hell no. LOL. We don't have any really crazy rules, we just have the average rules everyone else has. And if they had rules like those at our school, that just wouldn't fly and the kids/parents would take over everything lol.
We can't do PDA (Public Display of Affection), sag, where hats (Accept for religion), and we can't "loiter" in the hall. That's the tip of the iceberg.
That sounds rasist to me that middle school rules
(May. 04, 2011  1:45 PM)drago2030 Wrote: That sounds rasist to me that middle school rules

None of that is racism.
(May. 03, 2011  11:56 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: where hats (Accept for religion)

Cool stuff, just wear a hat and say it's part of your religion XD
(May. 04, 2011  2:06 PM)Dude Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  11:56 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: where hats (Accept for religion)

Cool stuff, just wear a hat and say it's part of your religion XD

Thanks for trivializing Judaism.
We are not allowed to play during recess. Every week, we get just an hour to play.......
Some teachers inforce MANY rules and some tell us to do it behind their back e.g: I start kissing a girl and the teachers say, "If you're gonna do it, do it behind my back". I start beating up a boy, "If you're gonna do it, do it behind my back". Smug

No Rubiks cubes-Because of me-Jealous teachers, just because it took them 30 years to solve one

No Fingerboards-Because of me-I still did my homework

No being a wise a$$-Because of me-That teacher was a$$

No chopsticks-Because of me-I ain't eating noodles with a fork!

No 21 dares-Because of me and a girl-If we get dared we are gnna do it

As you can see I pretty much get a lot of things banned, BUT I is not the only one......Confused

On April 1st our school became a academy they check your uniform before you even get to the gate. If it is bad you NEED to go home and change it. Every second you waste gets doubled and that is how long you stay after school.(Bad for me because I am 1 hour away without traffic).
Oh RAW! You are so funny! Awesome rules!
Awesome? You mean LAME right?

It isn't like anybody follows them and the teachers don't really en force them.

Yet no water fights is not a rule when every friday after lunch everyone walks in class soaking wet. The teacher just give us a weird look and say sit down and take out you book.
No, awesome in sense, rules that are actually meant to be broken!
WE are not allowed to play..not allowed to roam in the campus..and we are not supposed to come in any other dress except school uniform except on birthdays
Yeah, its common in all Indian schools!
(May. 04, 2011  4:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: awesome in sense, rules that are actually meant to be broken!

your logic is off. rules are to maintain order, people like you (who seem to like to break the rules) disrupt that order. (lol i got this sentence from a star wars game), and i am kinda joking so don't take it to seriously

i myself home-school so my rules are practically the house rules

but i do got to say, some of those rules are just... i don't know how to put it.
nah, most of 'em. Especially the Rubix and chopsticks thingy. That rule actually gives the feeling as if we are gonna do something bad with them. That's why I said, meant to be broken
My school is bad, it would be better if I had control over the school. Here are the rules that I hate:

1.) No facial hair(I have chin hair, while I'm only 15 years old)
Yh our school is so idiotic but we only go school 3.5 days a week!
(May. 04, 2011  5:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: nah, most of 'em. Especially the Rubix and chopsticks thingy. That rule actually gives the feeling as if we are gonna do something bad with them. That's why I said, meant to be broken

well i for one would just take the rules like a man (and maybe cry at home afterwords)
You for ONE will take it like a man. Only you will get a long with it but I will rebel, rebel and get f'd in my lessons
(May. 04, 2011  5:09 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: My school is bad, it would be better if I had control over the school. Here are the rules that I hate:

1.) No facial hair(I have chin hair, while I'm only 15 years old)

By the time I was in 7th grade, my facial hair was growing so fast I had Five O'clock Shadow by noon... I don't think there was a rule against facial hair at my school, but if there was, it certainly wasn't applied to me. I've had a full beard since I was 11.
At my school, we're an academy so if your uniform needs fixing and you get told about it during school hours you get a 1hr saturday detention and if before then you get sent home,
if ur late twice or more you get a saturday detention so about 1 or 2 hours for a standard 2 lates more means an extra hour(s) BECUZ OF THAT RULE I MISSED A TOURNAMENT plus i like a good 20-30 mins away from school, AND IT STARTS AT 8:20 as far as i'm concerned you all have it easy
We are not allowed to wear other types of dress only must wear school uniform, we cannot sit in the classroom during lunch break (I want to do artwork in lunch break Tongue_out_wink) and those are all the ridiculous rules in my school.
We can do pretty much anything at lunch. Teachers as usually don't want us talking, but we don't care. Grin Also beys aren't neccesarily "banned" but they aren't allowed to be out in class Wink
I'm always reaching into my backpack, grabbing random parts, and making weird combos though xD
(May. 04, 2011  7:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: We can do pretty much anything at lunch. Teachers as usually don't want us talking, but we don't care. Grin Also beys aren't neccesarily "banned" but they aren't allowed to be out in class Wink
I'm always reaching into my backpack, grabbing random parts, and making weird combos though xD

Someone's phone had got stolen in P.E. and the police officer came in the gym to do a search of everybody's backpack. When he looked in my backpack he seen my beyblades and told me that they could be used as a weapon and told me he didn't want to see them again. No where in the rule book did it say that you couldn't keep beyblades or action figures in your backpack.