11.76%
decent
29.41%
ok Unhappy
23.53%
Terrible but not trying to be mean.
35.29%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Yeah so heres my results, Free spin and equipment.ReviserSalamanderSW145SD Vs DuoCygnusGB145MB
Reviser salamanderSW145SD Vs Flash EonisT145R2F
Reviser salamander GB145SD Vs Duo Cygnus W145WD
Equiment
Launching type
All my data came from inguilts Bey testing app so lets give him some credit for this app.
Explanation
well you need more tests and Duo Cygnus GB145MB isn't excatly Top-Tier
Ok I will do more test Im testing for attack now any suggestions I have very little zero g beys; pirates killerken,samurai afraid,thief ojrya[got out zero-g random booster]
well if it's a stamina combo (which it is) test it against stuff like MF-L Phantom ___85MF Phantom/Duo ____W145WD and MF-H Duo___230MB...
As Lazer said you will need more tests for the thread to stay open. You can use 230 in place of GB145 for there to be good testing results.

I'll be happy to do tests tomorrow, shoot me a reminder PM tomorrow.

There are some flaws with the combo, SW145 isn't the best track for this combo and SD will probably work better on a higher track, so I'd suggest switching the tip to soemthing like WD.

If you're going for a defense combo with stamina might I'd suggest Killerken in place of Reviser. It has more stamina without sacrificing much defensive ability. Smile
Ok thanks for Tips I'll change it to killerken And I use and I choose that spin track because smaller bets fly out and I did an test demo battle between duo jupiter 230MB it was destabilized and hit the SW145 and flew in too the wall of the bb-10 and stop spinning
U should test it against a flash attacker, and like kyler said the parts aren't the best choice
(Oct. 27, 2013  3:42 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: U should test it against a flash attacker, and like kyler said the parts aren't the best choice

ok For attack I'll use Flash striker2 W145R2F
Sorry for double post but Testing results will be up here tomorrow 2:00pm central time.
If you have the parts, try Flash Eonis S130RF.
Ok I've got those parts ok I'll do that tomorrow but what mode flash
(Oct. 27, 2013  7:56 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok I've got those parts ok I'll do that tomorrow but what mode flash

Attack is the best mode, so I'm sure he'd want it in attack modeSmile
Ok Aytack mode I'll leave me an memo on that Results Will be up in 10-12 Hours.
Why did you post this in Zero-G customizations, if you're using a BB-10? Tongue_out
Because. Its a zero g bey And I don't even have an zero g stadium I'm getting one but I'll try to get someone to test it in a zero-g stadium.
(Oct. 27, 2013  3:36 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Because. Its a zero g bey And I don't even have an zero g stadium I'm getting one but I'll try to get someone to test it in a zero-g stadium.

This is not a zero-G bey. Just becuase it has all zero-G parts does not mean it is a zero-g bey.
Ok Anything else I need to know.
-------
Edit: I'm testing for attack with Flash Eonis S130RF results will be up in a bit.
Sorry for double Post but updated Op With new testing results.
I was able to test it against Duo Kerbecs
(Oct. 27, 2013  8:27 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I was able to test it against Duo Kerbecs

But, Duo Kerbecs GB145 WD is not Top Tier.

If anything, Duo Cancer W145/AD145 WD is a better choice, as it is Top Tier for Stamina.

Interesting results though. Tongue_out
Oh sorry I don't have Cancer? Can I use Cygnus?
(Oct. 27, 2013  8:30 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Oh sorry I don't have Cancer? Can I use Cygnus?

Yeah, Cancer and Cyngus are both very good for Stamina. Tongue_out
Do you want me to test it against. Duo Cygnus AD145WD
(Oct. 27, 2013  8:56 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Do you want me to test it against. Duo Cygnus AD145WD

That would be great, actually.

Can I ask though, why SW145 for the track of this combo? Tongue_out