decent
29.41%
ok Unhappy
23.53%
Terrible but not trying to be mean.
35.29%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Ok ill just close this thread It isn't any use anymore But I understand
(Oct. 30, 2013  1:29 AM)Time Wrote: I have to say I seriously doubt the results again Duo Cygnus W145 WD and plan on testing it for confirmation or denial of your results

I will also test it. I will also make a video if needed.
Come on guys... cut him some slack! Sheesh! Everyone's gonna screw up on their first testing thread... it just happens.

XKai_DranzerX, It's nice that you put effort into this. If more people were willing to do this kind of testing we'd really make a lot of progress. But members aren't supposed to test combos for credit. Sure, it's OK to be proud of your work, but there have been members in the past who got into serious trouble for putting themselves at the center of the testing and not the community.

Now, these guys are a little harsh, LOL. XD It's totally fine if your first combo isn't amazing. In fact, the only member I can think of who actually hit a homer on his first try was Ingulit, but no one can expect to be that awesome. Constructive criticism is what this forum is about. If someone tells you your combo is awful, even in a not-so-nice way, they are, for the most part, trying to help.

So yah... If you're getting a bunch of Zero-G stuff in next week, then see if you can build something awesome out of that! Also, a tip for making these kinds of threads, test against combos on this list. They're what we call competitive. Smile
Yeah I was a little harsh, but I was a little annoyed at the remark you made. That's why I posted above. I always attempt to be constructive and even if it sounds harsh like theblackdragon said, it's usually good constructive criticism, although not all the time, haha. (Replying to Kai_Dranzer).
It's a good start he just needs some improvements
I'm not offended By anything you guys actual said. I like criticism It helps Me .You guys Where just trying To give hints here and There And I'll try I got like 65$ To get stuff from amazon

Edit:I Mested up on the last results. I used. The cosmic Pegasus Wing But I was supposed to use Ifraids So don't pay attention to the last one.