.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!}

Sonicsora, sure! thats a good idea
Don't worry i've changed it... be patient the OP is huge!!! when i edit it.
err i think i gave your story to Sparta...
(Jul. 26, 2011  7:04 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Sonicsora, sure! thats a good idea
Don't worry i've changed it... be patient the OP is huge!!! when i edit it.
err i think i gave your story to Sparta...

i changed my sig link to renagade reviews has been added. can i ask that all employees will do this. lol. i should get RP for giving ideas. id be rich. XD
Idea Count: 3 lol
(Jul. 26, 2011  6:30 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:51 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: well done Sparta. you deserve it.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:12 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:05 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Congrats Sparta! The first ever Renegade Reviews employee of the month!
Off-Topic: I like your new name Temporal, it's unique.

Agreed. Nice work, Sparta! And thanks for the compliment.
Wait a second...why do people have to ASK for reviews? In all gaming magazines, people review games with no prior acknowledgement from a given producer, and besides, people who need a nudge in the right direction would benefit. Just my idea, though.

yeah. this is true. i asked Bunnii personallly whether i could go off and review any story on my own. it's fairer that way.

Okay lemme clear this up. Firstly, some writers on the WBO are clearly not top grade so if we just go and review they're story and its carp how would they feel? They may be offended and report abuse whereas its just a review. They're not big companies that can take it they're one person who might not be able to take it... therefore they either apply or i ask if i can review they're story... its not ideal but i dont want anyone here getting reported for something small like a story review.
But at least you are giving an honest opinion. It could drive that person to improve there story writing skills. Plus you are not offending the person directly it is just the story which has gotten a bad review. Of course if you want the person could go out to ask people to review a story instead of them coming to this thread which means more reviews..
RowDog and everyone talking about this kinda thing. I think Bunnii gets the idea. if we go off and review on our own it will mean more reviews but someone is bound to get offended. Bunnii is considering the idea. i keep constant update through PM and i think it would help if you would stop asking him. see it from his point of view. he will get the blame. dont push him into it.
stick to my idea. just add the link to your sig
Fair enough, but another point still stands. Not pushing anything now, but the mods do agree that most stories on this forum SUCK. Hell, why else would Raigeko and the others even be ABLE to pull that stunt with the mock thread. Dude's comments on the average story when he bothers to read 'em is sufficient opinion. Meh, we're proably going to point out that they suck on the thread itself anyway, I guess.
Thanks for the review Bunni, I really appreciate it. Grin
Also, at the people who also want to review without permission. When reviewers review movies or books, it's not just one person, it's a group from the company. As in, it goes through several steps before actually being put out. They know this and have to be careful, because they need to choose the right wording, and check for any mistakes. And I think this thread is going perfectly fine, and getting a good amount of views.
I stated that. It's not like we won't tell the writer that the story sucks or that it's good on the thread anyway. I'd just prefer that it's more formal. Ah well, more griping from me.
Thanks, Temporal! (Mine was Redemption). Actually, I was planning to continue it sooner or later ^^; And I also was going to make
. On the topic of character requests, I didn't do it because I couldn't think of characters, I did it so people could want to read it more since their character was in it. I could think of minor characters in a second.
Put yo foot down, man! No more character requests! I do see the idea though.
I'll do that. Like I said, making minor characters is easy. Plus, I don't need any more major characters; I've already got most the plot and ending down. Just have to look for plotholes that might affect it Tongue_out
Hey, Bunii, do you think I could make the GFX for your Reviews?

The one you currently have is terrible. What would you like?

Anyways, I find this quite interesting now that Sparta is here.
So I'm nothing? Whatever, dude. Hah, just kidding, Sparta is slightly more well-known around the Your Creations forum than I am. But regardless, I'm not sure how'd a banner would change much. I honestly don't care, but it's not my call.
What ?

I know you are an amazing write, you own the Reflux Fiction and I've read some of your stories there.
I said just kidding, dude. But I DO agree that Sparta made the place a bit more interesting. And he's not afraid to give someone a 0/10 if the story's garbage.
(Jul. 26, 2011  9:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Anyways, I find this quite interesting now that Sparta is here.
That just made my day Joyful_2
(Jul. 26, 2011  10:46 PM)Temporal Wrote: And he's not afraid to give someone a 0/10 if the story's garbage.

Let's hope it never comes to that...

Anyways, I'm currently working on your review, Temporal. Should be able to PM it to Bunnii by this evening.

EDIT: Typed and Private Messaged.
can i review a story pleeaaase. I haven't gotten a review in ages and i honestly do them within half an hour of finding out
hey temporal i've got the review for your story Crisis here ok...
Sonic i PMed you the review...
@BBS, er sure.... the last one was made by Raigeko... its not that bad but if you make something better then sure you can make one...
Nice to know that I didn't get a 10 for the hell of it. Okay! Time to fix some spellin'! Description...working on that. Thank you, Sparta!
Bored. I need a review to do, man! Hmph, almost done with my book, and I just updated Crisis this morning, so I need something to do.
hey i'd give you a review but i need one for titan blader...
(Jul. 28, 2011  10:51 PM)Temporal Wrote: Bored. I need a review to do, man! Hmph, almost done with my book, and I just updated Crisis this morning, so I need something to do.

Be patient... lately i haven't been getting much requests so i will need to ask writers... As far as i know, Temporal, you have the most reviews (besides me) so please just be patient...
Can't you let the other reviewers ask around for reviews too? It would be a lot more efficient and easier to pick an employee of the month. If you aren't setting enough work for them (which seems to be the case here) let them snoop around for there own work.
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:21 AM)RowDog Wrote: Can't you let the other reviewers ask around for reviews too? It would be a lot more efficient and easier to pick an employee of the month. If you aren't setting enough work for them (which seems to be the case here) let them snoop around for there own work.
yes we could but if we post "do u want 2 be reviewed" on a thread then it would be spam. and PMing them might be annoying. We must be patient
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:24 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:21 AM)RowDog Wrote: Can't you let the other reviewers ask around for reviews too? It would be a lot more efficient and easier to pick an employee of the month. If you aren't setting enough work for them (which seems to be the case here) let them snoop around for there own work.
yes we could but if we post "do u want 2 be reviewed" on a thread then it would be spam. and PMing them might be annoying. We must be patient
PMing them takes 2 seconds of there time. "Yes" or "No". You don't have to if you don't want to but Sparta and Temporal look like they are getting desperate.
Why megablader9(Temporal)'s Review is hidden inside Sonicsora ones?
Why net review Gods Pawn it is really good with minor spelling errors