.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!}

Megablader9 is the harshest reviewer right? I hope so, I want to see what he thinks of my story Eee I PM'ed the request to Bunnii already.
Harsh? Yeah, I am pretty harsh, seeing as I tend to call things EXACTLY how I see it.
hahahahaha. okay i'll send it to Megablader9...
Sparta, if you're not busy i have a review for you...
PM ME!
Hey er raigeko your banner isn't working... i can't see it
sorry but i had to resize it so it would work...
Thanks Sparta! I have a couple questions, although I'll pm you Grin I like how you did your review, with the fluency and grammar and everything.
can you give a review for me. i will do it right away
Nice reviews guys! KIU. Oh and if Bunii and Raigeko are okay with it, you're more than welcomed to ask me for a banner. Wink
Sorry to sound so impatient, but how long do the reviews usually take? I'm anxious to see mine Confused
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:51 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Sorry to sound so impatient, but how long do the reviews usually take? I'm anxious to see mine Confused
Depends, why don't you ask Temporal? PM him.

Oh, and sorry about not responding, GPM. I'll do that right away.

And Bunnii hasn't been on in a while. Stinks, I'd really like to review a story!
Blargh, I never received a PM for it. You want one? I'll do it by Tuesday night, okay?
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:19 AM)Sparta Wrote: And Bunnii hasn't been on in a while. Stinks, I'd really like to review a story!
Can't you just do a review anyway? You shouldn't need Bunni's permission to do a review. If you want to do one just do it and send it to Bunni and if he thinks it is good it will go up anyway.
Sorry i've been away... im gonna clear some stuff up now
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:26 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:19 AM)Sparta Wrote: And Bunnii hasn't been on in a while. Stinks, I'd really like to review a story!
Can't you just do a review anyway? You shouldn't need Bunni's permission to do a review. If you want to do one just do it and send it to Bunni and if he thinks it is good it will go up anyway.

You do need my permission the storywriters application goes to me... READ THE OP!!!
But you know thats a good idea i guess you guys can make a draft of a review and Pm ito me and if i like it i'll place it there...
Oh and beybladepotter i wanna keep the new banner in place for a while but maybe later ok...
TITAN blader have i given you a review yet?
Taiwo Seigi's review is up!
You may wanna change the "Megablader9" parts to "Temporal", so people don't get confused. And yes, I hate the Lakers, and I'm proud to say it!
Congrats Sparta! The first ever Renegade Reviews employee of the month!
Off-Topic: I like your new name Temporal, it's unique.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:03 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Sorry i've been away... im gonna clear some stuff up now
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:26 AM)RowDog Wrote:

You do need my permission the storywriters application goes to me... READ THE OP!!!
But lets face it if the employees want to do reviews and can do them using their own initiative you would get so much more reviews in then what you just tell them to do and this would be an even bigger success. And like I said before they would still have to run it by you in the anyway and if you disagree with it you just don't put it in.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:05 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Congrats Sparta! The first ever Renegade Reviews employee of the month!

Agreed. Nice work, Sparta! And thanks for the compliment.
Wait a second...why do people have to ASK for reviews? In all gaming magazines, people review games with no prior acknowledgement from a given producer, and besides, people who need a nudge in the right direction would benefit. Just my idea, though.
well done Sparta. you deserve it.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:12 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:05 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Congrats Sparta! The first ever Renegade Reviews employee of the month!

Wait a second...why do people have to ASK for reviews? In all gaming magazines, people review games with no prior acknowledgement from a given producer, and besides, people who need a nudge in the right direction would benefit. Just my idea, though.

yeah. this is true. i asked Bunnii personallly whether i could go off and review any story on my own. it's fairer that way.
Wow guys, thanks! I honestly wasn't expecting to win it, since I haven't done that many reviews. But thanks everyone for your support!

Ok, Bunnii, I'm ready for my next review!
It'll probably be my story. I asked him if someone could review it.
Yes! A 8/10! That is pretty good.
Temporal Lakers For Life. My signature look.
Blargh. Nice story, but the Lakers part killed the mood. 0/10! Penalty! (TMoHS reference.)
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:51 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: well done Sparta. you deserve it.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:12 AM)Temporal Wrote:

yeah. this is true. i asked Bunnii personallly whether i could go off and review any story on my own. it's fairer that way.

Okay lemme clear this up. Firstly, some writers on the WBO are clearly not top grade so if we just go and review they're story and its carp how would they feel? They may be offended and report abuse whereas its just a review. They're not big companies that can take it they're one person who might not be able to take it... therefore they either apply or i ask if i can review they're story... its not ideal but i dont want anyone here getting reported for something small like a story review.
On a happier note, Congrats Sparta you deserve it, although you haven't done many quality is always better thean quantity... By the way it was really close between Temporal and Sparta!
Temporal i'll change it now Smile
Blargh. Sparta's been around for longer. He deserved it. I maintain that they NEED to see the 0/10s, or else they don't improve. That's just me.
i agree but still i really want to get permission therefore there's no way they should feel offended...
TITAN blader i really need you to post here so you can keep up to date.
Meh, sure. Oh, I just finished that review you sent me. Has anyone been assigned my story to be reviewed?
Oh, and for me it still says "Megablader9's Reviews". People could get confused if they don't read my User Title.
hey bunnii. you want me to advertise the company in my sig. i mean put the link in my sig. just an idea so this thread can get more reviews