.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!}

(Jul. 29, 2011  11:07 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Why megablader9(Temporal)'s Review is hidden inside Sonicsora ones?
sorry about that...

(Jul. 29, 2011  10:55 AM)RowDog Wrote: Sparta and Temporal look like they are getting desperate.
its okay coz i have 2 reviews for temporal and rowdog wants everyone to review his story so i hope you guys have the time...
why is it urgent. why do all reviewers have to come in
you should fire titan blader. he's not doing anything
Meh. I don't necessarily agree, but if he's not responding, it's not good.
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:22 AM)Temporal Wrote: Meh. I don't necessarily agree, but if he's not responding, it's not good.

he might have quit i mean he's not doing any review. we should pm him
Why do I have to report in? Also I need a review if you have the time bunnii, I haven't had one in a while.
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:37 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Rowdog wants everyone to review his story
Problem sovered SDC.
I wouldn't mind taking TitanBlader's place if he is no longer a reviewer. If you want an example I can do one for you, just name the story.
May you all please review my story?
Title- The Big Bang Organization Tournament.
Reviewer- Sparta (He's amazing, plus he says- Count me in!)
Link- http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...MENT-Story
I've sent the link to Bunnii2165 too!

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED. SORRY FOR THE PREVIOUS MISTAKE! Tongue_out
Oh, all of us? That sounds sooooo neat! What a cool idea!

Count me in.
Hrm... Why not? I've got time. I'm in, I should be done by tomorrow.
(Aug. 01, 2011  7:39 PM)Temporal Wrote: I should be done by tomorrow.
???

We should all PM each other and each focus on one part of the grading. For example, I'll talk about his grammar and spelling, and give him a score for that. Then you will talk about the dialogue to description to transition balance and grade that.
Ah, I thought that we would all do a seperate review. Y'know, like Game Informer does with the cover game of the month? Like:

Person 1: Score
Reasons

Person 2: Does the same
and so on.

Ahhh, sitting at home, writing and listening to Yoko Ishida. Pure bliss.
(Aug. 01, 2011  8:33 PM)Temporal Wrote: Ah, I thought that we would all do a seperate review. Y'know, like Game Informer does with the cover game of the month? Like:

Person 1: Score
Reasons

Person 2: Does the same
and so on.

Ahhh, sitting at home, writing and listening to Yoko Ishida. Pure bliss.

That's a good idea...the scoring part. I mean Wink. Really, it's whatever. Does't matter to me, I was just throwing out an idea. Should we ask Bunnii for this one?
If we all do different ones, even if it comes down to it, we could simply take out our specific part, right? But yeah, ask someone, or take a vote.
ok guys just write your own reviews and PM it to me as you would with the norm and it'll be in your own review space as normal ok...
im trying to contact Titan Blader but he isn't responding... im gonna give him one chance or its the axe for him...Unhappy
if titan blader goes the job goes to Vintage...
it was urgent because their was a review for everyone! Grin
cool... i'll have more updates soon and if someone is free for yet another review then post quickly!
first post, first served!
man, we are busy...
Send 'em my way! I need the work, seeing as I have NOTHING to do until the 22nd.
EDIT: Wait... did you try PMing "Titan Writer"? That's his new username.
lol.. okay but im going now so i'll send it tomorrow cya... logging off....

NOW!
Say what!?
Everyone is reviewing my story(Looking at the posts, it felt like this was happening)?!
Seriously, it was just an error! I didn't read the rules in the OP, so I made that mistake. But, if all of you review my story, I will be honored! Never knew an error could lead to good things too! Smile
haha... yeh so true... so true... its so hard to manage the OP because there's just so much stuff... its starting to lag...
attention guys...

i've been through the OP and found heaps of mistakes... if you find any please tell me and i will fix it...
Thanks for reviewing my story, Temporal! Or lets say, Renegade Reviewers!
Well, I will try my best to improve!
Wait, didn't you just change the post to say you only wanted me to review?

I'm a wee-bit confuzzled...
Apparently, it was decided that we all review it separately.