.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!}

yeh... well janstarblast do u still want everyone to review it?
Did the test got 3! most likely non sue!!! Thumbs up for originality!
(Aug. 03, 2011  5:05 PM)Sparta Wrote: Wait, didn't you just change the post to say you only wanted me to review?

I'm a wee-bit confuzzled...

No! No! Not at all!
Actually, I changed the post so that I don't get warned.
I didn't read the rules in the OP, according to which, I must say who would be the reviewer of my story. So, I changed it as soon as I realized my mistake. The reason why I chose your name was because I knew you are an amazing story-writer. Plus, you were here. Usually, most 'good writers' aren't around the site for long, so I didn't wanna wait for weeks to read a review. Yes, I forgot Temporal, as I didn't know he was 'Megablader9'. After reading through his profile, I realized- "Oh! Its Megablader9!"
Hmmm.... Banner making huh, I'll get right onto it. Do you want it themed around halo? And do you want it animated or non-animated?
Here is my first banner, so you guys know what you are up against:
[Image: regenadereviewsbannerv1.png]
Really nothing special, just sharp and to-the-point
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:45 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is my first banner, so you guys know what you are up against:
[Image: regenadereviewsbannerv1.png]
Really nothing special, just sharp and to-the-point

I'ts a good banner, but I don't understand why Halo was chosen, lol.
Dang...I've got NOOOO chance.

But, here:
[Image: renegadereviews.png]

The cutting for the WBO logo took so long that I just kinda gave up Unhappy
(Aug. 04, 2011  9:11 PM)snakebite Wrote:
I was thinking classical style

Love the way you input the text.

Did you get the backwards R thing from me?!

Anyways, I still think SDC's is the best. Though I have to agree, why does everyone keep relating this to Halo?

EDIT: Then again, so did I. Hence the sniper thing aimed at the WBO Tongue_out
I would join join but i cant use the CP again only at morning when they are not awake and where did you get the WBO logo
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:37 PM)Xyo Wrote: I would join join but i cant use the CP again only at morning when they are not awake and where did you get the WBO logo

Got it from the internet, then cut it the first time to get the logo itself, then kept saving, opening, and cutting one of the holes i the pegasus. Took forever, and still wasn't the best Unhappy
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:32 PM)Sparta Wrote: Did you get the backwards R thing from me?!

Nope, I think it's a pretty common logo for things with two R's

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=r...a=N&tab=wi
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:32 PM)Sparta Wrote:

Did you get the backwards R thing from me?!

Anyways, I still think SDC's is the best. Though I have to agree, why does everyone keep relating this to Halo?

EDIT: Then again, so did I. Hence the sniper thing aimed at the WBO Tongue_out
Thanks, I used Halo because that is what the current banner uses, maybe bunnii needs to be more specific with what dimensions and themes etc. that we have to use, I agree though that the Halo character ruins it.
Here is a copy of a pre-rendered WBO logo: http://media.photobucket.com/image/world...ologo3.png
Name of Story: The Battle Within: Darkness Consumes
Who You Want To Review It: Everyone
Link: Link

The story was originally Beyblade: The Darkness Within, but that was too common. I needed a more unique title :p Since you guys were willing to do it with Janstarblast's story, mind doing it with mine? I'd love to have 5-6 different views on my story.
Wow! The banner here are AMAZING! SDC has got the best one, here!
Sparta's banner doesn't really show that this is about novel reviewing. Even though its good, it seems like its about WBO, and not about Renegade Reviews. SDC's banner has a paper representing that its related to writing something, while snakebite has inserted a pen in there. So yeah!
Reviewer: Temporal/Sparta (Love your honest opinions. KIU)
Link: Spoiler Stuff on my sig.

Thanks.....
Sorry if I am getting a bit hasty but how long until my reviews are done? I feel like have been waiting for quite a while now. Don't rush it but just make sure you do get on top of it.
Actually, it's been a while since ANYONE's reviews were updated. Waiting for Bunnii to log back on.
sorry i've been off for a while... need to focus on studying so i will be away for maybe four days at a time...
i'll choose the banner now... They're all AHMAHZING!!!
ny the way guys it doesn't jave to revolve around Halo...
can i still join the gfx thing? if not, oh well
yeh i will post soon... no its not too late yet...
SDC the Halo idea was a bit random when i made the first banner... if you take off masterchief on yours i guess you win unless someone thinks of something better...