.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!}

same with me... swamped with assignments... i think swift's gonna get the job... maybe... still reading the examples...
He says everyone should review it, since you already did. So I'll get to it once I finish up with my writing schedule for tomorrow.
i meant im swamped in assignments... thats why im away...
You already reviewed it, didn't you? He wanted to get a second opinion, if I interpreted his request correctly. You still have 9 reviews, so if you're swamped, let the rest of us take care of it, and you focus on what you need to do.
I wish to apply aswell.
Name: RowDog (you probably could have told that by my username at the top left of this post)
Writing History: Currently only 'The World Spins Like a Bey'. Not as many as others but I believe it helps so I don't have thoughts of many stories in my head at once which helps me to concentrate and write one good story at a time.
Why you need me: In my spare time I tend to stroll around the forums, mostly the your creations, and I read some stories. As I can see there isn't very much good writers but there is 10 or so writers who are great. This review thread is a great way to find these good stories so people don't read a few stories on here and then give up on reading this part of the forum anymore. I wish to promote this try to get a review from the majority of the stories on the WBO so we can give a good guide to all the readers on this forum. I want to tell people who have done a good job 'Well done' and tell the others how they can improve. I also think that no story is perfect and can always give advice.
Example of Writing:http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Worl...-Bey-Story
should I join or not... should i join or not

so, should I include something else?
hmmm... okay your in the running!
Okay i've been thinking and i've got to give the position to DeX!!!

So dex youre in for a trial run... i'll see how you go...
Ok...

So all i have to do is review a story, send it go you, and you post my review, right?

Whats the trial?
Congratulations DeX!
Good luck with your new job here.
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:53 AM)DeX Wrote: Ok...

So all i have to do is review a story, send it go you, and you post my review, right?

Whats the trial?

yep...

i'll find a review for you and if you do well you're in for good!
hopefully i can find a review for you...
My request still stands if DeX could review that (and everyone else).
Okay DeX's trial review is up!

Does he deserve the job?
I saw errors in his review, spelling and grammatical which isn't very good. DeX you probably shouldn't question either. If it isn't clear to you than that is other weak point in the story. It's a 'meh' review.
true. I saw a few errors but i dont really mind the questions... They force the writer to think about what's wrong in his story... I dont think the score was right though; i'd say 7.5 overall but thats just me. Its a decent review so im saying yes so far... anyone care to prove me wrong?
Meh is the best word for me Xd

sigh, better luck next time to me Uncertain
hhhhmmm

Name: Nwolf

Writing history: So far I have written 1 full story and I have started my sequel of it.

Why you need me: I look at alot of new stories, and I can be very thorough if need be. As I have written my own stories it's alot easier for me to pick out bad grammar and spelling mistakes. I can also say what they need to do to improve the plot. i'm on the WBO alot, so I can review new stories quite fast.

Example:

Shouldn't the overall score be 7.75 or 8 in DeX's review, since that is the average number?
hmm... dex have you quit or are you gonna keep reviewing...
(Sep. 06, 2011  11:54 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Shouldn't the overall score be 7.75 or 8 in DeX's review, since that is the average number?

I was gonna say that...

Bunnii, I don't mean to speak out or anything, and 'no offense' or anything to DeX, but I would've given the position to RowDog. I liked his writing better, and he had less grammatical errors...

Don't get me wrong. DeX is a good writer, I just felt like RowDog was a bit better.

DeX, a few tips for reviewing:
1. You should provide a short summary of the story/chapter you reviewed
2. Grammar Uncertain
3. Use some math, and when you calculate the average actually use the real average (7.75, I think?).

sorry i didn't see RowDog's application...
Maybe we could have a writing battle to see who gets the job?

Sure, give me the theme and what I need to do and I am on it!
Better idea. The school works killing me Uncertain
Wait, does this mean me and SwiftShadow are definitely not going to be in Renegade Reviews?