Drahelix is born!

Poll: Do you want to hear more of the story?

Yes
84.27%
No
15.73%
Total: 100% 89 vote(s)
It seems like ages since he died. the one gunshot and my life was changed forever. My mum blamed herself for not noticing. I mean, who wouldn't notice their husband was a top secret military worker? I guess it's too late for that now. Too late to save him. All I have now is the blank white beyblade he gave me. I remember that day, that dreaded day.

"Now son i want you to have this, a gift from me." he haid said as he clamped it in my fist. "You'll always have a part of me with you when you carry this blade." Those were his last words. As the man with the gun came crashing through the door, dad seemed to know his time had come.BANG! I saw my dad die when i was 5. I'm 16 now, and everyday i'm seeking my revenge on the people who saw my father dead.

"Wow you're blade is really good Davis!!" Said the kid in the park.
"You too Alexis, i don't know if i can win!!" laughed Davis. They both laughed. The whistling of air alerted them that something was wrong. A pitch-black beyblade shot past Davis's head and landed in the stadium. Picking up speed it threw itself at both of their beys about to crash them to bits. A fork of lightning arched in the sky. "Stop!", a voice cried, " fight me instead and my bey!" A shadowy figure jumped down from the lampost from where it was standing and pulled out a blank beyblade.

"Let it rip!" the figure cried and launched the bey at the pitch-black blade. They struck at high speed clashing in the rain. It was an evenly matched fight, but then the figure seemed to stagger backwards. Most people would if you noticed the bey had the same mark the man had on his top who killed youre dad. "You... you killed my dad!" He cried and his bey began to glow brighter and brighter until the light shattered into a million pieces. In it's place was a new bey. Drahelix. It shot into the centre of the stadium and it sped faster and faster until it past the speed of sound a sonic boom ripped the stadium and the opponents bey to threads.
Nice story sounds kinda like batman lol batman's dad died and so does his mother and he seeks revenge of the killer....but ur mother didn't die
need ten people to say yes on the poll before next part of the story
here is a spoiler of the next part:

The battle had been won, but it was a hollow victory. Arix new this. I feel weak, I don't feel to good...

Blinding lights greeted arix's eyes. 'at least im not dead' he thought as he was wheeled away, down a dazzlingly white corridor. strange creatures with masks and lights appeared menacingly at the edge of his vision. "it's gonna be alright kid!" someone said in his ear, " no need to worry about this." worry about what as arix was taken into a rather cluttered room. while arix lay there he realized where he was. He was inside a hospital. in an operating room.
This is the next part of the story:

The battle had been won, but it was a hollow victory. Arix new this. I feel weak, I don't feel to good...

Blinding lights greeted arix's eyes. 'at least im not dead' he thought as he was wheeled away, down a dazzlingly white corridor. Strange creatures with masks and lights appeared menacingly at the edge of his vision. "It's gonna be alright kid!" someone said in his ear, " no need to worry about this." Worry about what? As arix was taken into a rather cluttered room. While arix lay there he realized where he was. He was inside a hospital. In an operating room. 'What am I doing here!' was what Arix wanted to say but he couldn't move his mouth or any other body parts. darkness flickered at the edge of his sight... and then he blacked out.

"Hey mister! Wake up sir!" a voice brought him to his senses, "please wake up mister!"
"aggh..." groaned arix as he leaned forward, " what just happened?"
"you're awake! oh thank god, we just came here to thank you for rescuing our blades, my names Alexis!"
"and I'm Davis." said the voices who were now coming from two young boys.
"hello there." Arix's managed to say before the boys were ushered out by the doctor.
"aah, Arix, isn't it? well you seem alright now, especially those cuts!" the docter said heartily. Pain struck Arix at the mention of cuts. he felt a stinging on his cheek and felt it. Three long, claw like cuts ran down his left cheek to his chin. "Why have i got scars?" he asked dazed. "well that beybattle was pretty rough you had last week..." explained the doctor. 'I've been out for a week!' arix thought. " and apparently after the battle, from which you sustained many cuts from the sonic blast, a dragon shaped shillouette emerged from the bey you were using and touched your cheek leaving three scars there, I personally don't beleive that story..." continued the doctor but arix had already switched from the doctor and was looking for his bey. He found it and was stunned to find it wasn't blank anymore in fact it was a completely different bey to last time. he found a name engraved in the clear wheel... "Drahelix" said arix out loud.
"sorry?" said the doctor confused. Arix got out of the hospital bed and changed into his purple and yellow top which fitted perfectly, and his grey washed skinny jeans. he put on his purple hi-tops with grey stripes on, grabbed Drahelix and his custom gear and walked out of the door.
"hey! you can't go yet, you're still ill!" rambled the doctor...
Before he left the hospital he bought a white nekerchief to cover his scars. when he left he saw the boys from the hospital beyblading against a gang. They knew they wouldn't win the battle and looked scared.
"hey, you!" shouted Arix to the gang members, " fight with me! Let it rip!" he said as he pulled the string on his launcher gear. Drahelix flew at the opponents bey a streak of brilliant purple, hurtling at the gang member beys. when they hit sparks flew and grinding noises filled the air. "come on Drahelix!!!" arix cried to his bey.
"Drahelix's spin rate increased and started forcing the beys back, and then pushed the up in the air. " Drahelix, Aerial Arrow!!" he screamed at the bey as it shot up as a comet form at the helpless beys and stroke both beys a the same time... and carried on through them. Arix caught his bey. "there, now leave!" as the gang members ran off.
dude good story but one the storys timeline is very messed up considering 11 year ago beyblades were either nonexsistent or just begining and two could you make it seem like a published piece by makeing it follow english rules like begining sentences with caps and stuff
Mader Day it could be in the future... A couple tips, not about the story since its awesome, post the new parts to your OP along with the new post and if you are bad at spelling like me, I wouldn't know if you spelled anything wrong since i can't spell, word doc it and paste it. Don't change the story since it's great
Thx bey hunter for the comments as this is my first story and yes it's set in the future as you can tell by the fact he has grown up. the point is that in the future beyblading becomes way more serious and can be dangerous and i dont mean hurts finger dangerous lol!
Next part will be up soon it is a new episode/ chapter introducing Ginga and the gang! wait and see what happens...
good story
I love reading fellow writers stories Smile Good job!
Thx and im only about 15 im not as old as most people and i've already wrote two stories! these stories and a story called timewarp...
i like your story night it's actually cool. anyway if you want people you can put forward ideas for me to write and possibly draw your beys... and in return if someone could do an animated version...
i might be posting the next part soon...
Thanks. I can draw. So if you need any help you know who to call.
I'm writing my fourth episode now.
Your one is one of the best stories, like only one person so far has voted no.
yea i hate it when somebody does that especially after all the good votes... it's probably just another story writer...
Chapter/ episode 2

Overwhelming orberous!

"AAAchoo! I hate fevers..." groaned arix as he leaned forward groggily in his bed. Drahelix was next to him on his bedside table, the light was shining on its face bolt glinting in the sun. " oh no I just remembered that the local tournament is on next week and I haven't even started training!" He rushed out of his bed, picked up his trusted friend ,sonic drahelix s105efsf, and ran out of his room.

" hi guys! sorry i'm late..." Arix said to the two boys, Alexis and Davis who were waiting for him outside, they had admired his battle and wanted to train with him, " So then lets go and train"
"I can't wait!" alexis said. they looked impatient so they left early.

"go drahelix! Shooting sonic!" Arix cried to his spinning bey as it tilted down and shot forward and suddenly vanishing in thin air. "huh! where's it gone!" alexis exclaimed
"wait for it..." Arix eplained calmly. the rock he had been aiming at suddenly shattered into a million pieces hit by an invisble force. "huh!" alexis and Davis exclaimed in unison as Drahelix faded back into view in front of them.
"Not bad but try battling against me!" an invisble voice said from the nearest tree.
" who was that." cried Arix in shock
" My name is Nexa Orbos and here is my trusted bey Noble Orberous ss130fs, now battle me!" the figure said while jumping down from where he was crouching.
"3, 2, 1 Go shoot!" they both cried as they ripped there beys into the centre of the gravelly floor between them.
"Drahelix shooting sonic!" shouted arix, as the invisible drahelix rushed at orbeorus.
"Orberous, Now counter attack with returning serpent arrow!" Nexa cried and orberous span round where drahelix was, only to attack.
"what's he doing! he can't beat me attacking head on he'll break his bey!" Arix said confused, and then Arix saw 3 blades shoot out from orberous's spin track a few seconds before they would hit, and now this time drahelix was the one in trouble...
Oh and Night if you do want to animate it i can send some pictures of the beys to help. i hope you like it and i might post the beys on here soon...
Awesome. I could design some but I don't know what the s105efsf parts stand for.
sonic 105 eternal-free-spinning-flat and i drew that one in my other thread my designs lately it would be good though if you could refine the edges and perhaps put shading in the colour or something...
and if you design your own bey i could put it in a story if you posted it to me...
Sweet! I wish my story was half as good as this one! If you wanna, could you give me some tips? Mine is called Beyblade: Twin Flare.
Cool story!love it!Im gonna make my own story!^0^
well try to make your characters as much like you as possible, get someone else to read it before you post it and pay attention in english at school! it may sound boring but i works... also i like designing the beys first so i can imagine its special moves and stuff, also i got loads of friends and know how people would react to other people... hope you do well on your stories!
I gotta say...I like your story a lot! keep up the good work!