Drahelix is born!

Poll: Do you want to hear more of the story?

Yes
84.27%
No
15.73%
Total: 100% 89 vote(s)
THX i'm top in my class in english and that explains alot...
(Nov. 08, 2010  8:51 AM)Nwolf Wrote: THX i'm top in my class in english and that explains alot...

I agree that you are good, but you have a problem with capital letters.
yea, to be honest i'm not patient enough to hold down the shift key...
hello!i posted this already and your story rocks! can you check mine out! its titled " the untold beyblade story"
ok i will! thx for the compliments... i also design the beys as well...
sorry been ill lately, here is the next part!

A ripple surged across the world as two ancient entities battled fiercly for the victory of a beybattle, and Arix felt a shiver run down his spine. Drahelix and Orberous grinded around each other, dancing together in unison, neither were able to launch an attack capable of stopping the match as they were identical in power. "come on!" two voices cried to there beys. the power levels rose to an almost earth ripping height and a vortex appeared in the time vortex, caused by the only beys capable, as fortold in an ancient prophecy....

" It's time," said a voice sitting in the leather arm chair, " start operation PTERA"
"yes sir!" said a worker. At that moment the portal opened wider and a thousand shards of light flew out of it crashing in different areas of the world cratering the world in a pattern, the pattern of the ancient beys...

The two bey's suddenly stopped spinning and froze in motion.
" what!" they said in unison, " what's... happening?"
" I don't know, but that was a good match!" said Arix enthusiastically, and the two boys shook hands, not knowing that there was a challenge facing them in there future, one that hadn't had to be faced in over 5 million years...
well the next one is a moive style one! so will that be long enough, and it introduces a one of bey called Orbit Drahelix G90X! so he also gets this other times but it is less shown in this series! afterwards you might see it alot more!
so here is the start!

Kids across the world stared in horror as their beys turned against them, surging towards their owners only to shatter from the sheer power they were producing. neon lights shot from the ground all across the world shining deep into space.

Arix woke up from a restless nights sleep to find his trusted friend and bey drahelix spinning freely in front of his bed, with no launcher. "what? how did you..." he said grumbling. He got up and went over to Drahelix who had suddenly started spinning more urgently, it was trying to tell him something. Then suddenly it stopped spinning and fell to the floor with a clink. "well that was wierd..." he said to himself. There was a knock at the door.

after Arix had gotten dressed he answered it to find children crying with broken beys in their hands. The beys looked like they had shattered and was unfixable. He told this to the kids and walked on past them feeling angry at whoever would break a bey so cruelly... little did he know that he would soon meet one of those people, and that he would need alot of power to protect his own bey...

"Hey you!" a voice cried to Arix " Aren't you that kid with drahelix? If you are then battle with me! Just try and beat Millenium Veloci!" A figure detached itself from the wall nearby and landed infront of him, it was a boy about his age, carrying a black and red bey... Millenium veloci, a bey untouched for millions of years, and as Arix would soon find out in battle, it should have stayed that way...
"so, you wanna battle?" said the mysterious kid, " 'cause i'm getting bored beating up those weak beys!"
"That was YOU!" exclaimed Arix in suprise, "I'll make you pay for what you did!"
"Well, let's see you try!" he screamed back to Arix, "321 GO SHOOT!!!" they launched their beys into the middle of each other, and in no time at all the two beys were grinding their ways around each other, searching for their weaknesses, but something wasn't right... and then another bey flung itself towards drahelix which was evaded at the last second. "Hey, no fair you can't have two beys!" shouted Arix to the kid.
"This is no ordinary bey you see! I launched one bey, which split up into two, but i can go even further!"
"hold it right there!" a voice carried through the battle " If you are too cowardly to fight evenly then i will even it out myself!" out of nowhere a figure soared from the sky down next to Arix "My name is Xero and i shall fight with Infinity Phoenix ED145JB!" and he launched his bey to help Drahelix. the bey grinded to a halt infront of the two veloci's and flew up into the air "Phoenix final rose flight!" Phoenix flew back down from the sky in a rose pattern tilting towrds the opponent until it crashed into the beys and smashed them up in the air! "Now Arix use your moves!"
"OK, Sonic Armageddon!" Arix cried to drahelix as a blast of sonic waves erupted from the top of his bey smashing through the bey and shattering it into shards.
"well that was interesting," a girl said from the shadows.
"Oh it's you Neta! Look who i found as a new recruit...."

to be continued... also XERO is from Night as a gift!
well Night i'll be doing it everytime someone says they want to be in my story, as i need 'recruits' and it would take too much time thinking them up!
i could be in you could use my character from the "Create your own Beyblade MFB character!" topic
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:32 AM)Nwolf Wrote: well Night i'll be doing it everytime someone says they want to be in my story, as i need 'recruits' and it would take too much time thinking them up!

I've been doing the same thing.
yeah alright then, but it's gonna be epic! it's in movie style and the ultimate bey is sorta revealed in one of y posts, try find it!
Name: Wolf
Beyblade: Storm Fenrir 100HRF ( In Norse mythology fenrir is a monstrous wolf)
Beyblade type: attack
Beyblade's description: the fenrir clear wheel looks like the wolf clear wheel but it is bigger, heavier ( weighing 3.1 grams), darker, and is spiky, hrf: stands for hole rubber flat (obviously) it has increased stamina but less attack then rf.
Character's description: Wolf is 5'9 and also has a strong build and lightly tanned skin. he has short black hair, brown eyes. he wears a grey short sleeve shirt, messy jeans, and black running shoes. he keeps his beyblade, launcher, grip, and accessories in a grey tool box.

wolf is a quite guy, a lone wolf who keeps to himself but in a beybattle he becomes very aggressive but honourable. this is all that is known about him

is this right lord wolfblade? i like the bey and your character rocks, do you mind if i give your bey a special attack? like i did with nights? you can be another main character...
sure thats the one
and make my special attack as you see fit

and yay im a main character

edit: oh Fenrir in its "bitbeast" form looks like a wolf, out of a nightmare, the size of a fully grown horse.
yeah ok, anyone else wanna join in? i need quite alot of people to do the next part...
if you like i could make more characters
its up to you
ok then guys i will! and lord wolfblade, that would really help, just if anyone wants to be in a story i'm trying to give them a chance...
if no one wants to be in you can use my second character from "Create your own Beyblade MFB character!"
yeah i do, can i say they are twins? i have some other beys to include

Rose crow

Tidal cetus

Destruction Golem

the characters are:

Rosia Black: a 15 year old girl who has dark brown hair over one eye, wearing a long black, read top and black jeans. her bey accesories include string launcher angle compass and launcher grip

Bey, Crow has feathers sticking up from the clear wheel that are good for defence and upper attack, Rose is a really good attack part which has good stamina, It has an ordinary track of 80 and it has a metal sharp tip that is hollow and has tiny holes in it, improving stamina and balance.

Next is the twin of both the people with grand ketos, except is good and that the bey is better. the character is similar to the boy and ginga put together.

Tidal cetus performs alot better and has better stamina and attack, tidal looks like vaves on grand which can be used in smash attack, it has a track that cools the air so much that it creates water and floods the beystadium.

and finally the guy with golem is max stone who is alto like benkei but doesn't say b-b-bull! the bey is similar to earth aquila but is more defensive. it has no real gimmick except that it's base has a way of creating friction and pushing the bey back using its energy!

so then, what do you think?
they can be bothers but not twins ( zard is 9 and wolf is 15)

and nice i really like them especially tidal cetus it sounds sweet
yea thx i have some pics if i can find them...
oh yeah didin't realize that, so i'll put them down as brothers...
Add me to your story please, I have posted in 'Create your own MFB character' thread. I love this. BTW, you said my story was alright, I've updated it. It's the first link on my signature. I hope you like.