.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!}

Yeah, or me? I sent you my application like a month ago through PM Uncertain
(Sep. 12, 2011  6:45 PM)Aura Wrote: Wait, does this mean me and SwiftShadow are definitely not going to be in Renegade Reviews?

hmmm i'll make a thread for a battle for the job... Cool?
I'm in B| I want this job.
Hands off Noodoo, it's mine. Expect to see me in it.
Alright.. let the battles begin... i'll make the thread now...
has anyone put in their entries? they are due today...

Sparta has officially retired Unhappy so two people will get the job...
Well, looks like I'm in.
Huh?? Wait, I never said I quit! I said I might if it comes to it! the system
here makes it so I'm not reviewing directly, which cuts them off from getting PO'd at me. Besides they asked to be reviewed, so it's pretty safe.
Well then looks like I'm battling Rowdog for the spot.
Okay I'm confused, on the first post it says Sparta is retired but now here he says he isn't, which is it?
He specifically said he would not review for stories if he thinks someone would be a major baby and refuse to take the advice. Otherwise, he'll continue.
Im confused as well so is sparta in or out
Still in! Just not reviewing on actual story threads. This is fine, though.
umm Bunnii2165, will you do my review? i sent you the PM...... a week ago.....
Requesting a review for my story: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ga-s-sto...ragonHeart

Give me some motivation to continue writing. Grin I'm near-positive that I have no spelling mistakes and/or grammar errors. All I need is someone to review story quality. I'm aiming for the Library with this one.
Well, this is definitely a good chance for me to brush up on my reviewing skills. I'll take that one!
Requesting a review for my story: Link in my sig

I hope that Sparta can do this cause i need his/her expertise.
Um...I'm already doing one for Ga...but why not! I'll take this one too.
Awesome! thanks a ton!
(Oct. 04, 2011  5:02 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: umm Bunnii2165, will you do my review? i sent you the PM...... a week ago.....

im not online that much anymore sorry. Sparta is apparently doing it though so thats cool! Smile

ok im back on so if anyone wants reviews.. i can do it.
Hey...I know I quit the WBO a while back...but now I'm back on, and it would mean a lot to still be in this. Thank you!
sure. it'd be great to have you.
Man, you know I'd expect someone who's reviewing novels to have a decent grasp of grammar, or at least not be too lazy to use it. I mean, if you're too lazy to hit a couple of extra keys, how are you supposed to be worthy of reviewing someone else's work in any decent detail? Heck, there's even some grammatical errors in the first post, which really does not give a good impression of this at all.
Thanks, I'll try to work on that.