Beyblade: The BIG BANG ORGANIZATION TOURNAMENT (Story)

THIS STORY IS ABOUT A BOY FROM INDIA.... The story is about how he makes his way to the international level, and about his travels across the world. To know more about this interesting story, READ further.....

Chapter 1 (I have kept the names that originate from the US or UK as they are the most common ones. No Indian names)

'GO PEGASUS!!! GALAXY NOVA!!!!.................PEGASUS HAS GONE TO REST ITS WINGS SOMEWHERE...........' [Credits]. Harry turned off the television and sighed, 'Its over now..... Anywayzzz... Lets go Pegasus'. Harry Little was a 12 yr old boy living in the city of Mumbai in India. He was an awesome Beyblader, and his trusted partner, Destruction Pegasus W105RGF (Wing 105 Rubber Grip Flat) was the proof of his awesomeness as a Beyblader. He had his own special moves, techniques and customizations. Everyday, he used to go to the local park for some fun battles with his friends and also with some strangers. His name was at the tip of every kids' tongue, he was their idol. He and his friends Brandon(also a Blader,owner of Venom Sagittario C145WB) and Miley(a nerd, scholar and Beyblade geek) were a great team. How were they to know that their quest in the world of Beyblade had just begun!!! That also not locally, but internationally! The end of the MFB season had seen the beginning of a competition in India, that would give a selected few, the opportunity of travelling worldwide, and compete in various tournaments related to Beyblade. This was the only reason, why Harry left the moment the episode ended.
LET IT RIP!!!!!

To be continued.....

ACCEPTING CHARACTERS!!!!!
ACCEPTING CHARACTERS Hey guys at least help make this story better!!! newayz..

CHAPTER 2
Harry cycled his way to his friends' place and soon, Harry, Brandon and Miley were going high-speed on their bicycles to a playground, which was one of the places where the contest was being held. On reaching there, they went through a display of dazzling metal fusion Beys and stadiums with kids surrounding dem, Beyblading. At the far end, they found the registration counter. They were just in time for the lucky contest (another contest) which was just for the first 50 entries. "According to this leaflet, the first 50 entries get to compete for an international blader ID, owning which gives direct access to every country of the world, without even requiring the visa and passport in extreme cases", Miley explained. The truth was, the competition was just between 100 bladers. The 50 entries taken, were not completely based on the theory- 'first come first basis'. Actually, all this was already fixed by an organization. The unknown organization had kept track of Beybladers in the country, selected some upon their arrival and declared them among the special 50. Some bladers, which were among the best but were not trusted by the organization, or in simple words, the org. didnt know whom to select, were entered in a special knockout tournament out of which the other 50 would be selected. Unfortunately, after the announcement of the final list of participants(which was after about a month); the trio realized that Harry had made it to the 'special 50' while Brandon was selected in the 'knockout 50'. "How did this happen!!! I am so much better than those people selected!!!" wailed Brandon. " I will prove it right here right now!!! Battle me Harry!!!! If I defeat you, the selectors will be forced to count me among the special 50", said Brandon. "Dont do such a thing Brady!! Why did you suddenly becum such a spoilsport?? C'mon! You'll surely make it into the top 50 in the knockout!!!" said Harry.
"Wateva! Just battle me!!" challenged Brandon. There were still some things the trio didnt know. There were still many other rules of the tournament, which were to be declared as a surprise!!!
-To be continued....
Next chapter: clash!!! between friends and beys...

P.S. I HAVE A NEW PERFORMANCE TIP TO INTRODUCE SOON ENOUGH!!! SO, ITS BY NO MEANS A COPY OF SOMEONE ELSE'S. I JUST MADE IT. IT WILL BE INTRODUCED AFTER THE BATTLE BETWEEN HARRY AND BRANDON.
It's kinda weird that their names are Brandon, Miley, and Harry. Sounds more English than Indian to me.
^I'm indian and my name is Alex. so? India was ruled by the British until '47. They left plenty of influence upon India. But my last name and middle name are typical tamil names.

But it's a good story. I have plenty of national pride too, and I'll be checking back often. It's good quality, everything.
@masamuneunicorn
At the beginning of chapter 1 I have mentioned that I will NOT use any Indian names. The reason for it is, I dont want others to post mesgs like weird names, never heard of such names etc.
@Ga'Hooleone
Thanx a lot!!!
Sorry readers....(If there are any, coz I find none) I wont be posting new chapters for a long time as the final examinations are underway.... PLEASE GIVE ME SOME CHARACTERS.... I CANT PROCEED WITHOUT IT....

P.S. I am changing the thread name....
CHAPTER 3 -

'OK, Brandon!!! If this is what you want, the lets do it!!! I will not let my friend become so selfish and heartless!!! I will teach you a lesson!!!' said Harry.
The trio proceed to a huge stadium, and take their positions. Miley is the referee for the battle.
3...2...1... LET IT RIP!!!!!
'Go Destruction Pegasus!!!! Attack!!' Harry called out. 'Venom Sagittario, keep your ground!!!!' yelled Brandon. Woah!!! Pegasus' attack has been proved useless!!! Harry thought,'This is not a fun battle!!! Its not good. Pegasus, be safe, Sagittario may soon become ruthless'. 'Go Sagittario!!!' Sagittario revolved around the stadium, following pegasus. 'Now Sagittario, thrash!!!' Sagittario charged forward, Venom's 20 spikes ready for a combined Upper, Smash and Force smash attack(Venom, had 5 spikes for upper, 5 for force smash and 10 for smash attack) Sagittario lunged forward and attacked with a hell lot of force!!! First, Pegasus was lifted with Upper attack,when its Defenses were nil, Venom struck with Smash attack and then, when Pegasus was completely in air,Venom struck its performance tip with Force smash. 'No Pegasus!!!' yelled Harry. 'What's wrong with you Brandon? Enough is enough, this is no longer a battle, its war!!! Special Move!!! End of the World!!!'. Pegasus regained its power and leaped towards Sagittario. The Destruction wheel glowed,5 of its deadly spikes(shaped like a star, keep in mind that if a star in the universe dies, it creates a hell lot of destruction, so the name Destruction) came into view. To Harry's surprise, Pegasus' special move turned out to be just a little contact with Sagittario, followed by a lot of recoil!!! 'Whats wrong pegasus??? Why dont you attack? What happened to the unbeatable power and the amazing attack potential you have in you???'called out Harry. 'Hah! I have no tym for all this nonsensical drama, end it Sagittario!!! Special move, King Cobra Venom Sting!!!!'Brandon shouted. What actually happened to Pegasus was that its Performance tip was completely wrecked by the previous move by Sagittario. So, it was unable to move around properly. Harry had realized it, but he was helpless. He didnt know what had happened to his dearest friend. Just then, he saw that something was wrong with Brandon's eyes. The color was different (no contact lenses), he had been hypnotized. Now lets go back to the battle!!! Sagittario revolved around the stadium, Pegasus in the center, it looked just like how a snake wraps around its prey. Then with a good amount of attack, it struck Pegasus, very hard. Pegasus was sent flying,completely wrecked, it looked like a piece of junk.
It was a stadium out. Harry had lost ( Yeah!!! the hero is not alwayz gonna win). Brandon took his bey and suddenly fainted. Harry cried. Miley went to Harry, took him to Brandon and both of them took him to the First Aid room. Soon enough, as Harry was returning home, a bright light filled the dark sky. Pegasus descended to the ground and smiled at Harry. Harry was shocked.
To be continued....
Next chapter, Why did Pegasus come to the Earth? What happened of Harry's bey? What happened to brandon?
SPOILER: The next chapter would see the release of the new tip and the tip is called...... ADSU!!! To know the full form, check out the next chapter!!!
Nice story!i will give you a character to use (cuz it looks like you need some)

Name:aquios(btw his fil/am[also means american filipino])
bey:moonlight pegasis sr105rf(sunrise,rubber flat)
personality:he is a energetic 12 years old boy who has one over 100,000 battles(and thats why his beypoints is 100,000)he is a strong blader with honor to fight.he was chosen as one of the 50 special bladers,and vows for victory.
Special move:moonlight beam(bey glows white,then releases a beam of light,destroying everything in its path)another one is sunrise fury(track glows orange,extending to form a flame-like structure,and it burns what ever it touches)
looks:he wears a blue jacket,black gloves,blue jeans,a scarf,and has hear like ginga,only blue.

Btw great story!
thanks cyber!!! Isnt aquios a main character in your story? btw thanks for the character. But you'll have to wait a bit to see your character in the story.... coz I cant keep such a tough battle right in the beginning of the tourney...... Also, it'll take me long to make new chapters as I am preparing for my exams.....
yup,he is.

i can wait for a while

and lastly,good luck in your exam!(weirdly,i also have to prepare for the exam)
@cyberpegasis98 Thnx!! All the Best to u 2!!!!

OK!!! Chapter 4(Part 1) is here!!!(This chapter is very boring, but contains some of the major plot introductions...)

Huh!!! What is going on!!!, Harry murmured... Pegasus came closer and started galloping towards Harry. As it came closer, it jumped ryt into Destruction Pegasus. Harry felt a lot of heat and movement in his hand in which his Pegasus bey sat... Within seconds Pegasus came out of the Bey. Harry looked at his Bey and was shocked!! It had been completely renewed!!! He turned it from side to side and examined it... He noticed that there was no performance tip. Hey where's the Performance Tip??? The angelic Pegasus turned around and shot a huge feather at Harry and disappeared..... Huh there's something written on it, said Harry. The feather read, 'Your Bey houses me in it... If you manage to find the spirit that I intend to give you, then you'll become unbeatable... Go back home, and the very next day, you'll get your present'. What is all this!!!, cried Harry. The feather disappeared... At some other part of the world, the unknown Organization's leader laughs, Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Managed to destroy the first target. But he was not the strongest of all..... Aqiuos is the biggest challenge. Brandon is useless now..... The Big Bang Organization will destroy each and every blader, one by one so that our master, Justin can become the strongest... Ha... Ha... Ha... Aqious, we are coming!!!!
Back at Harry's place, he explains to Miley of everything that happened to him... After a long discussion about Pegasus, they finally talk about the tip, Oh! Don't worry about the tip Harry, the R2F is quite common now, I'll get one for you as soon as possible, Miley replied. No Miley!!! If Pegasus could completely renew itself, then why not the P. Tip??? There has to be some reason for it. What is that present it mentioned???, Harry said.----- Now lets get back to the Big Bang Org. The leader of the BBO was Mr. Huffin. He possessed the power to Hypnotize just anyone by setting a target on his computer and then sending some weird sound waves to the target.-----
The tiring and hectic day was over. A shooting star was visble from Harry's window, Harry saw it and mumbled, 'I wish that I get the Performance Tip soon... To be Continued...
Chapter 4 part 2 is the grand story where I'll finally introduce the ADSU tip.....
Please give me sum characters!!!! I have got one, but of course I need more...... And please do post some reviews too, lyk do you like my story, do you hate it, any improvements etc...
hi again just some suggestions:

1.put some quotes so that the readers are able to read the sayings of the characters.example:''i wish that i get the performance tip soon''

2.don't do a run-on sentence,and if you ever did that again,your story will have TONS of grammar mistakes

3.do your story in a paragraph form,this way your story will be understood really fast.

4.don't you do the dot thing(this: to be continued......)in your story.do it in the ending,like to be continued
or if a character is saying something,like this:''i hope brandon is not useless.......''

do this stuff and your story will be great Smile
Thnx!!! Cyber Stupid
Your welcome! Btw whens the next chapter?
Its gonna take tym.... the story is done (I have wrote it on paper) but I don know when will I get the comp to be able to type it.... btw, change ur avatar, it still reads cyberpegasis98
heres 4 characters

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85 RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super Attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
Level 3: N/A
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
Team attack 1: “Hydro Kantana Blitz”: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: Narwhale lifts Samurai, Samurai creates a kantana and Narwhale adds high pressure water jets to it, they attack together, while Samurai slices with the kantana, narwhale flips and uses water jets to grind the opponent’s clear wheel, and increase its spin velocity, causing the opponent’s bey to completely stop by Narwhale’s grind or get KOed by Samurai’s attack
Team attack 2: “Electric Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Electric Berserker: Berserker goes around Samurai as a shield while circling the stadium (like the moon is Berserker, earth is Samurai and the centre of the stadium id the sun) and then Samurai shoots up in the sky, descending with Samurai spinning a kantana charged with lightning and Berserker keeping the opponent bey in one spot by surrounding it with a electric fence
Team attack 3: “Magma Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: Refer to “Electric Kantana Dive” team attack with Berserker’s parts replaced by Saurian
Team attack X: “Inzori Finale”: Team attack involving all the Team members: first, Narwhale soaks all the opponent beys, next Berserker zaps all of them, while the opponents are distracted by Narwhale and Berserkers team attack, then Narwhale fills the stadium with water at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opponent beys in Rock, allowing the entire team the time to do “Infinite Magma Hydro Electric Kantana Attack” without any opposition

BeyBlade Type: Legendary
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: Black Kevlar T-shirt and jeans and silver Kevlar cloak with black flames. (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO)
Black hair, Chinese origin, oldest of 4 children
Caries twin Kantanas everywhere.
Team rank: Leader
Attitude: helpful and cool, he has to keep a critical eye on his twin sister, Sonai so that she doesn’t go out of control with her short temper, his classmates (except for Sonai) are jealous of him. When he promises something, you can guarantee that he will keep his promise unless it has anything to do with murder or theft. Keeps his younger brothers in line every day so that they don’t drive Sonai crazy.

Name: Sonai Inzori
BeyBlade: begins with: Pre-HWS Narwhale CH120 PD, and ends with: Hydro Narwhale XDFCH110 EPWD/PD
Type: Stamina
BeyBlade description:
Face: For both Narwhales, two narwhales next to each other with a wave and the writing Narwhale on the bottom. (Color: the narwhales: sliver, the wave: light blue, the writing: silver, the background: medium dark blue)
Hydro: imagine the Pre-HWS Virgo except the lobes are wave like. (Un-colored)
(Metal wheel) Narwhale: 4 Narwhales in a circle with a wave pattern on the bottom
(Clear wheel) Narwhale: two Narwhales in a circle. (Translucent blue)
XDFCH110: eXtreme Down Force Change Height 11.0mm- 13.5mm, basically a CH110 with the external shell as a super wide DF that works in both spin directions. (Translucent blue)
EPWD/PD: Eternal Polish Wide Defense/Polish Defense, PD with a voice controlled shaft aligned in PD’s notches, wielding a free spinning PWD (Translucent blue)
Super Attacks:
Level 1: “ Hydro Turbo Boost”: Narwhale creates a water typhoon complimenting its team members spin or itself spin, thus increasing the bey affected by the water typhoon spin velocity.
Level 2: “Hydro Cannon”: Narwhale creates a huge water typhoon in the playing area and sends it at the opponent’s bey, sending it flying repeatedly so that Narwhale’s extreme stamina can be used to outlast the opponent’s bey.
Level 3: “Flying Hydro Narwhale Cannon”: Hydro Narwhale hovers in the air because on XDFCH110 and creates a water Narwhale to ram the opponent’s bey.
Level X: “Hydro Horn”: Narwhale appears and creates a high pressure water jet in the shape of a Narwhale’s horn and Stabs the opponent’s bey breaking it in half, or KOing in instantly
Team Attacks:
Team attack 1: “Hydro Kantana Blitz”: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Hydro Narwhale lifts Silent Samurai, Samurai creates a Kantana and Narwhale adds high pressure water jets to it, and then they attack together, while Samurai slices with the kantana, narwhale flips and uses Hydro to grind the opponent’s clear wheel, causing the opponent’s bey to completely stop by Narwhale’s grind or get KOed by Samurai’s attack
Team attack 2: “Hydro Shock”: Team attack with Electric Berserker: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: First, Narwhale soaks the opposing beys with water, then Berserker zaps them, after that, Narwhale creates a water typhoon that Berserker charges with electricity
Team attack 3: “Rock Strike”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: Narwhale fills the stadium with at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opposing beys in rock, defenseless against a water/magma spear strike.
Team attack X: “Inzori Finale”: Team attack involving all the Team members: first, Narwhale soaks all the opponent beys, next Berserker zaps all of them, while the opponents are distracted by Narwhale and Berserkers team attack, then Narwhale fills the stadium with water at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opponent beys in Rock, allowing the entire team the time to do “Infinite Magma Hydro Electric Kantana Attack” without any opposition
Spin Direction: L/R
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that her cloak is blue with silver flames.
Caries a special Touch Screen Repair Computer, TSRC, and tools for bey repairs
Rank in Team: repairer. (Technician)
Black hair, Chinese origin, and 2nd oldest of 4 children
Attitude: very reckless, and has a short temper, her twin brother, Izuma, does all that he can do to make sure she doesn’t go out of control with her rage and short temper doesn’t get the worst of her, her classmates (except for Izuma) are jealous of her. When she promises something, you can guarantee that she will keep her promise unless it has anything to do with murder or theft. She can get very angry with her 2 younger brothers, she respects Inzori as the greatest beyblader of all time
She is Izuma’s twin sister
Name: Hatachi Inzori
BeyBlade: begins with: Static Zerker LB135 ELRF final form: Electric Berserker BXBCH135 EMCLRF
Beyblade type: Attack
BeyBlade Discription:
Face: A sword with electricity coming out of it and the writing BERSERKER or ZERKER on the bottom. (Color: the sword: Silver, everything else: yellow on a black background)
Electric: Looks like a metal wheel with 4 lengthened protrusions in the shape of thunderbolts. (Slightly overhangs the track like Rock does (color: silver))
Static: same as Electric but it only has 3 protrusions
Berserker: 4 very large swords in a circle. (Color: translucent light yellow)
Zerker: 3 swords in a circle. (Color: translucent dark yellow)
BXBCH135: Bending eXtreme Blades Change Height 13.5mm – 16.0mm, basically a CH___ with 4 large Blades that can bend at Hatachi’s command during battle.
LB135: Lightning Blade 13.5mm, 3 lightning like blades facing outward.
ELRF: Eternal Left Rubber Flat, a free spinning RF.
EMCLRF: Eternal Metal Coated Left Rubber Flat, combine Metal Flat, Rubber Flat, and Eternal___ and CS, a free spinning LRF with a Metal Coat around it. (The metal coat is raised by 2mm from the Left Rubber Flat)
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Static Shield”: a shield of electricity that causes the opponent’s bey to gain static electricity and stick to other unwanted friction causing things.
Level 2: “Lightning Horn Ramp”: a Horn with a smooth slope made of electricity rams the opponent bey and “slopes” it out of the stadium if it hits.
Level 3: “Electric Blade Typhoon”: a electric typhoon with electric Berserker Blades popping out every where to hit the opposing bey.
Level X: “Electric Berserker Blade”: Electric Berserker’s version of Samurai’s Infinite Blade except that the sword is made of electricity.
Team attacks:
Team attack 1: “Hydro Shock”: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: First, Narwhale soaks the opposing beys with water, then Berserker zaps them, after that, Narwhale creates a water typhoon that Berserker charges with electricity.
Team attack 2: “Lightning Kantana Dive”: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Berserker goes around Samurai as a shield while circling the stadium (like the moon is Berserker, earth is Samurai and the centre of the stadium id the sun) and then Samurai shoots up in the sky, descending with Samurai spinning a kantana charged with lightning and Berserker keeping the opponent bey in one spot by surrounding it with a electric fence.
Team attack 3: “Lava/Lightning Trap Grind”: Team attack with Magma Saurian: (possibly the silliest tag-team attack ever) Saurian makes a wall of lava in the shape of [and Berserker creates a wall that looks like], then they trap the opposing beys in between the two walls like this[], then make the wall look like ll, thus creating friction to halt the trapped beys to a complete stop
Spin direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that his cloak is black with yellow thunderbolts, and wears repair goggles.
Black hair, Chinese origin, and 3rd of 4 children
Carries a special touch screen analyzer computer that can scan beys and create strategies according to the opponent’s bey parts and battle strategies for each of the team’s members
Team rank: Tactician
Attitude: a Bey strategist, caring and intelligent.
Name: Rez Inzori
Beyblade: first bey: Inferno Dino BD145 RS ___ final bey: Magma Saurian XGBCH160 RDS
BeyBlade Description:
Face: A T-Red head blowing Flame and the writing DINO on the bottom for Inferno Dino/A T-Rex head with Magma trickling down the side and the writing SAURIAN on the bottom for Magma Saurian. (Color: Brown T-Rex head, red flames/magma, & gold DINO/SAURIAN)
Inferno: the Hasbro Pre-HWS HWS version of SGTO (red and brown)
Magma: Metal version of Heat with rubber in the gaps. (Rubber: red, metal: un-colored)
Dino: a T-Rex in a circle (the T-Rex: brown, the background or other plastic: red)
Saurian: ripples of lava in a circle. (Color: translucent red)
BD145: Hell Kerbecs’ Track. (Translucent red)
XGBCH160: eXtreme Gravity Bowl Change Height 16.0mm – 18.5mm, cross of CH___ and GB145, 4 metal balls on the shell of CH___, the plastic is arranged in a 4 pronged star.
RS: Rubber Sharp. (Color: translucent red, rubber: red)
RDS: Rubber Defense Sharp, a DS made of rubber (Color: red rubber and translucent red for the plastic parts)
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Lava Shield”: Saurian creates a wall of Lava around it to protect it from attacks.
Level 2: “Lava Wipeout”: Saurian creates a wave of lava to cover its opponents.
Level X: “Volcano Grave”: Saurian suddenly starts circling the stadium and creates a miniature un-erupted volcano in the middle of the stadium, then when the opponent’s bey is in the volcano’s crater, the volcano explodes, sending the opponent’s bey flying.
Team attacks:
Team attack 1: Magma Kantana Strike: Team attack with Silent Samurai: Refer to “Electric Kantana Dive” team attack with Berserker’s parts replaced by Saurian
Team attack 2: “Lava/Lightning Trap Grind” (possibly the silliest tag-team attack ever) : Team attack with Electric Berserker: Saurian makes a wall of lava in the shape of [and Berserker creates a wall that looks like], then they trap the opposing beys in between the two walls like this[], then make the wall look like ll, thus creating friction to halt the trapped beys to a complete stop

Team attack 3: Rock Strike: Team attack with Hydro Narwhale: Narwhale fills the stadium with at the same time, Saurian releases a flow of lava, trapping the opposing beys in rock, defenseless against a water/magma spear strike.
Character bio:
Clothes: wears basically the same as all the Inzori except that his cloak is silver with red flames.
Black hair, Chinese origin, and the youngest of 4 children
Team rank: Attack absorber (the shield)
Attitude: very humorous, liked by everyone.
Gosh!!! 4 characters.... awesome!!!! I think I read of these characters in Nwolf's story, right!!!
See!!! I knw so much abt the Your Creations forum!!! Tongue_out

You're too much technical!!! you even mention how many mm it is!! gud!! it seems you're quite interested in ninjas and samurais as it reads of kantanas, shurikens etc..
Quote:yeah so are they all in? i have a passion for details and japanese stuff
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:09 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Its gonna take tym.... the story is done (I have wrote it on paper) but I don know when will I get the comp to be able to type it.... btw, change ur avatar, it still reads cyberpegasis98
do you know how hard it is to find a good avatar and sig maker?I already contaced nano and jacksonian,and just waiting for them to give me an awesome avatar and sig.

Anyways,whens the next story?am i included?those it have plenty of action?those your story have romance in it?and why am i asking this questions?
DRACO Yup they are all in!!!
bigbang I will mention Aquios, but the battle will take time... I agree dat its difficult to find gud sig makers...
Also, the story is quite calm, though it has a pinch of action during beybattles... IT DOESNT HAVE ROMANCE!!!

Now, the story has been typed on word, but I've to do the grammar checks... story will be up by Wednesday, provided I get to use the comp. (Wed. is my last exam! Then the finals begin from 23rd)
OK wait, I just realized dat my word doc. was not saved.... so its gonna take more tym.... It was gonna be up by today, but UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

BTW, I am tired of keeping the performance tip a secret, well its Attack, Defense, Stamina Ultimatum!!!

Questions you may ask, why not name it, BU i.e. Balance Ultimatum?

My answer, Balance is lyk a bargain between the 3 types... to get one, you sacrifice another... but this is a flawless tip and has the magic mode change ability... this ability helps change between the 3 types instantly...
there is an attack tip AU ===> there is a defense tip DU ===> there is a stamina tip SU which means, AU+DU+SU= ADSU!!!

I might try to draw its structure, and put it up on the thread..
Lol,my performance tip has the three capabilities,and it doesnt sacrfice one of them.(attack when its on a slope,defense when attacked on a flat surface,stamina for not getting hit)

lollol,why cant you write the story here?
I alwayzz wrote the story on the thread, but just to keep check of the grammar and spellings, I type it on word. I wanna become a gud story writer!!! Although, I am quite famous for my stories in the school. Thnx to you, dat its improved even more!!!
And whats wrong wid ur avatar???
DRACO sorry, I've to use the spec. attacks of Silent Samurai for Silent Ninja...
bigbang I will try to add some amt. of romance in it now....(not in this chap. itself!!)

Chapter 4 (part 2) This is one long and epic chapter!!! Hope you like it!!!
To be continued... I Luved writing dis chap.... I hope you like it too!!!
Um,did you intentionaly wrote"waz" in there?change that

And whats wrong with my avatar?