Beyblade: The BIG BANG ORGANIZATION TOURNAMENT (Story)

where?? maybe I would've done that.... by mistake as on keyboard, z &s are quite near...
when you had cyberpegasus98 avatar, your whole signature was flashing like a traffic light! also, that effect of your username was not working...

EDIT: Yeah, thanks!! I found that in waz in the first sentence... btw, how 'waz' Tongue_out the chapter?
Thanks Kadoya!!! I'll try to improve... but do keep up your suggestions about improvements
you spelt izuma wrong its Izuma not Izoma
Sorry, Draco....
Also, sorry I'd to make him a villain in my story... but that's only for this one chapter....
It's ok, i like an odd twist
Thanks a lot!! Its like Tsubasa joining the Dark Nebula. He did such disastrous things as a villain! But in the end, he turns out to be a good character...
thats the point, lol, oh yeah can you read my story and vote on the poll, you can add a character if u want
sure! Even I wanted to make a poll for this, but I forgot....
Sorry friends..... I know each chapter is taking tooooooooo long, but I am quite busy with exams.... I come to the site frequently and post quite a lot.... But to write a story, it takes a hell lot of time!!
Chapter 5- Izuma? Izuma who?
that was EPICLY AWESOME, thx for the ad in the story i like the way you described the "legendary forbidden Level-X move"
Oh! Thanks a lot! I took some inspiration from your story! Also, I had completely forgotten I was writing this story. I am shocked by the date of the Chapter 5 post. Not only coz it was long back, but the very next day, my final tests began! Those tests completely made me forget about this story.... So now, Harry's adventures will continue.
CHAPTER 6: Power of Aquios.
So this is the end of chapter 6!! I hope Ventus reads this and likes it. After all, I finally introduced his character!
cool chapter, keep writing!
Great story! I liked it a lot..BTW if it is about how an Indian blader goes to international level...then maybe you can take some inspiration from Inazuma 11 which has a similar plot but different sport.
cool!i like how you introduce you-,err,my character!its soo cool,ill give you a 10/10 perfectness!
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:26 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Great story! I liked it a lot..BTW if it is about how an Indian blader goes to international level...then maybe you can take some inspiration from Inazuma 11 which has a similar plot but different sport.

What is that? Is that a story around the forum? Or is it about some great personality? Sorry, I don't know anything about it.Confused
Inazuma 11 is a cartoon series with the same plot..a soccer team which wants to be the best and does so even at the international level....that is similar to the main plot of your story as well isnt it?...google it and see..
I'll check it right away!
Ventus and dracovianauis and Samkul- Thanx a lot for that appreciation.
Ventus- I luved introducing your character. I loved writing the line-
"Its not to demonstrate my strength, its to show you your weakness".
yeah,that's the best line i ever read about this story!
thanks! next chapter will be up soon!
Name: Ginta
Beyblade: Marble Pegasis RW105RF (Rubber Wing 105 Rubber Flat)
Description: Ginga's brother.

EDIT: The Marble wheel is Galaxy but with 4 projections.
Thanks Ryuuga, I won't keep him Ginga's bro, coz Ginga and all other characters will remain anime characters ONLY. I mentioned in first chap, that Harry was watching the last episode of MFB season 1. Character accepted.

I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE CHARACTERS. ALL THIS WHILE, I HAVE CREATED A FEW NEW CHARACTERS MYSELF.
Chapter 7:
To be continued...