Regional Rankings

(Nov. 04, 2013  4:26 AM)Time Wrote: @theblackdragon points above 1,000?

Er... what? Tongue_out

Uwik: Changin' it up. Smile Thanks for the notice (woooooh I went up 1 rank!).

EDIT: Oh.... gotcha Time. Didn't see that part.
Ok, the system is fairly up to date now and I will have a current MD one up tomorrow so if everyone else could try to update theirs (other than tbd who just did NC)

One question though, do people think we should include banned members in the rankings? ex: deikailo

edit: From here on out, please post the code for your area not the text, it makes it a heck of a lot easier on me or any of the admins who choose to step in and update
WBO Organized Play Rankings - Maryland
Pasting is not cooperating with me, so here's a picture
[Image: beypoints_zpsb001d263.jpg]

27 bladers, 9123 beypoints above 1,000
I'm really pissed off at my rank right now haha. Everybody is so much higher in rank because they go to more tourneys and i don't D:.
With this, we passed Toronto (until they update) and I kind of personally prefer this format for two reasons, it stands out more and allows for us to much more easily update, what do you guys think about switching to pictures of excel documents?
What if we made a Google Drive spreadsheet that anyone could edit with all of the rankings?
That would work except for the fact that there's no way to incorporate that into a thread on here

beymaster now makes this list.... got to love that f230
I should talk about that in my f230 thread
(Nov. 06, 2013  3:41 AM)Time Wrote: edit: From here on out, please post the code for your area not the text, it makes it a heck of a lot easier on me or any of the admins who choose to step in and update

All you have to do is click the "quote" button, copy, and paste from there if you want the raw code. Smile

Plus, how would we post the code without the system formatting it as text? XD
Look at the mycode guide, it's kind of weird to explain and that thing does a good job of it

Although, I hadn't thought of that and you're right so that would work
That's pretty ugly, haha. Use the format that I used for my list. Make sure the colours are used in the OP too; visually, it makes it easier to digest the information.
That awkward moment when you're two places away from making the list :p
(Nov. 08, 2013  3:10 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: That awkward moment when you're two places away from making the list :p
Well I'm still pretty far and there's hundreds of people below you. Live with that. Wink
(Nov. 08, 2013  10:02 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Well I'm still pretty far and there's hundreds of people below you. Live with that. Wink
Lol fair enough. One of these days... Tongue_out_wink
Hopefully the CT rankings will have more than one name on it after the tournament Saturday.
Anyone want to step up to update or do their region?
(Dec. 02, 2013  12:21 AM)Time Wrote: Anyone want to step up to update or do their region?

I'll update it for Toronto once our 3 most recent tournaments are processed.
(Dec. 02, 2013  1:01 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2013  12:21 AM)Time Wrote: Anyone want to step up to update or do their region?

I'll update it for Toronto once our 3 most recent tournaments are processed.
I Can't Wait Till That Happens Smile I Wouldn't Be Surpised If I'm In The 1200's Just Because I've Been Doing Relatively Well Since A Year: The Month Of Frost. I Did Beat Members Like Pockyx3, Kei, Kai-V. Etc. One Things For Sure I Know I'll Easily Get 15-30 Points From Pocky And Scott Tongue_out
Guys, updates?
Well, I WOULD have an update, if we didn't have 3 tournaments in a row waiting to be processed...

Unhappy Them dang fees. Tongue_out
None of the two people in Indiana will have one over 250 but I know TMNT Isaac will have a higher rank than me XD! (He's 5 lol).
Here's the setup for the state of North Carolina:

List created by DefStamina88
North Carolina (Click to View)
9 bladers, 3,464 points over 1,000
*COUGH!

COUGH!*

Tongue_out
You OK? You seem to have a severe cough ...

Have some medicine, stay home from school for a day. That cough is hideous.
*SNIFFLE* Oh yah... look at that! I coughed up a whole ranking list, with hyperlinks and everything!

:o I think I need a doctor... *COUGH* Confused
I'm scared that you're going to pass me rank-wise shortly if I'm not careful, better do well this weekend.
Oh, I'll well past you once the NC blocker is cleared, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eee