Regional Rankings

(Oct. 05, 2013  10:53 PM)Kei Wrote: I'll take a closer look at everything later, but the lists should all be following the exact same format that I originally used in the WBO OP Random Thoughts thread; this means colours for the labels, title size, etc.
I did have mine in colour, but Time is offline so we would have to wait till he comes back online. I could get them all in colour and code them if you want?

EDIT: Here's some copy and past this
Can i make a list from another state? Or do i have to do only the state i live in?
(Oct. 06, 2013  12:01 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: Can i make a list from another state? Or do i have to do only the state i live in?

If you can do the area properly, than why not? Make sure you do it neatly, and it should be fine Smile
I would actually refrain from doing lists for regions which you are not a regular member in. It's better for someone who is an active–preferably veteran–participant and is thus very familiar with all of the players both past and present in that community to do it.
What if you're an active, regular member that goes to tournaments in another state actively?
I personally think you fall more in the Michigan category Shining God MS, because you've been to a lot more tournaments in Michigan than you have in Chicago, although you live in Chicago, haha.
It's because Chicago hasnt had that many tournaments so, it's not our fault.
Kei worded it perfectly, I had said galaxy blade could do another region if he really felt he knew it well, but its probably a better idea for people to just stick to their own region and helping to keep it updated or checking for mistakes in others.
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:44 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:39 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
WBO Organized Play Rankings - U.S.A.
As of 09/28/13 - (MFB) Tulsa, OK: "OK, alright, mirai~!" (Click to View)

104 Bladers; 32,842 BeyPoints above 1,000

WBO Organized Play Rankings - Virginia, U.S.A.

7 Bladers; 2,573 BeyPoints above 1,000

I think they're good now.

EDIT: Not sure why I thought that was processed...

(Oct. 05, 2013  7:59 PM)Time Wrote: List created by me:
14 bladers, 5,429 beypoints above 1,000

I believe you've forgotten Otsu, Breaker, nerfblader721, Bigbang4ever, Ryugablader, Fisto227, Eagle Gingka, Really Bad, BeyDestroyer21, Laseryon, myjuto, and Cool Blader (the last three, while their bios said that they lived in VA, they primarily attended MD/DC events, so that's where they belong).

(Oct. 05, 2013  10:20 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: WBO Organized Play Rankings- New York

Your list's missing Bluezee, estefannicolas, The Problem (he may have been from somewhere else, but he primarily attended NY events), ArmorD00taku, MetalZoroark21, TraceNReap, Chrisfire360 (lives in Colorado now, but apparently only ever attended tournaments in NY), maximum byxis, Spiral Knight, twistedtempo188, Sircancer28, and Tommy Sarutobi.

However, then there's the case of LK-Sm0ke and BeyStrategist, who both participated in at least one MD/Washington DC tournament and at least one in NJ, PA, and/or NY, so I'm not sure where either of them truly belongs...
(Oct. 06, 2013  4:49 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:44 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:39 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
WBO Organized Play Rankings - U.S.A.

104 Bladers; 32,842 BeyPoints above 1,000

WBO Organized Play Rankings - Virginia, U.S.A.
As of 08/24/13 - (ZRG) Sterling, VA: The BeyBrawl 1.5 RagerBlade's Birthday Brawl (Click to View)

7 Bladers; 2,573 BeyPoints above 1,000

I think they're good now.

(Oct. 05, 2013  7:59 PM)Time Wrote: List created by me:
14 bladers, 5,429 beypoints above 1,000

I believe you've forgotten Otsu, Breaker, nerfblader721, Bigbang4ever, Ryugablader, Fisto227, Eagle Gingka, Really Bad, BeyDestroyer21, Laseryon, myjuto, and Cool Blader (the last three, while their bios said that they lived in VA, they primarily attended MD/DC events, so that's where they belong).

(Oct. 05, 2013  10:20 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: WBO Organized Play Rankings- New York

Your list's missing Bluezee, estefannicolas, The Problem (he may have been from somewhere else, but he primarily attended NY events), ArmorD00taku, MetalZoroark21, TraceNReap, Chrisfire360 (lives in Colorado now, but apparently only ever attended tournaments in NY), maximum byxis, Spiral Knight, twistedtempo188, Sircancer28, and Tommy Sarutobi.

However, then there's the case of LK-Sm0ke and BeyStrategist, who both participated in at least one MD/Washington DC tournament and at least one in NJ, PA, and/or NY, so I'm not sure where either of them truly belongs...

How'd you do it from the Birthday Brawl? That hasn't been processed yet.
NC Rankings
I was actually waiting for a few of the recent 4 NC tournaments that haven't been processed, to be processed so I could make a more updated list, but I guess this will do for now
Ranks as of BeyDay tournaments
Updated list of Toronto, since a lot has changed since the past few tournaments:

Toronto Rankings:

27 Members in the Top 250, 9,048 Beypoints over 1,000.
(Oct. 12, 2013  3:12 AM)LMAO Wrote: Updated list of Toronto, since a lot has changed since the past few tournaments:

I was going to do this myself after we were completely up to date (which should be soon), but I was thinking that when updated lists are posted, a list should be included showing who is new to the list and who dropped off below the Top 250.
Yeah, I'm just going to wait till blocker #3 is clear until I do anything else with this so that way we won't have to do it again once everything else is processed.
Blocker #3 is cleared guys. All of the tournaments that were previously blocked by it have also been processed.
Excited to see my rank finally up there! XD!
It is the top 250 ...
(Oct. 26, 2013  5:25 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It is the top 250 ...
I meant to see my rank SOON, next time I go to a tourney I should be up there.
I'll redo MD as soon as the October one is processed as since the way things have been getting processed I assume it will be done in a fairly short amount of time, but everyone else should be able to go ahead and update theirs
Quote:Regional ranking for North Carolina, USA!

1st. Dark_Mousy - 1574 - Rank #12 [A]
2nd. stormscorpio1 - 1530 - Rank #15 [A]
3rd. Thunderdome - 1425 - Rank #35 [A]
4th. Hitsugiya - 1424 - Rank #36 [R]
5th. theblackdragon - 1378 - Rank #60 [A]
6th. Defstamina88 - 1345 - Rank #77 [A]
7th. Bladerlight - 1289 - Rank #125 [A]
8th. Ziro - 1264 - Rank #146 [R]
9th. Axel Phantom - 1235 - Rank #180 [PT]
10th. Wombat - 1214 - Rank #225 [PT]

Points above 1000: 3678

Here we go! Grin

I would've liked to add Wombat to this list, but I'm not entirely sure if I should. He attends NC tournaments, but he lives in South Carolina. :\

EDIT: This is fully up-to-date. All the NC tournaments have been processed, so this isn't behind at all.
(Nov. 02, 2013  2:37 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I would've liked to add Wombat to this list, but I'm not entirely sure if I should. He attends NC tournaments, but he lives in South Carolina. :\

A person should be included in the rankings for the region that they play the most in, so if Wombat plays in NC primarily, he should be on the NC list.
That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure... I'll add him in now.
Thanks! It's nice to know I made the list. I guess I would be NC, seeing as those are the only tournaments I go to and I'm like the only active SC blader as far as I know of. If anything I'd probably be PT=Part Time since I can only really attend during the summer.
@theblackdragon points above 1,000?
I had to redo the latest NC tournament, since there was a match inputted incorrectly. Anyway, so the update would be NC & CT (Being the last one processed).