Recent development in alien history...

This thread is to talk about the new files released this year after a journalist persuaded the FBI to release them. one of the main updates is one file (not stated) has a line saying about a 'retrieval' of several 'specimen' close to a supposed ufo crash. several other intruiging parts may have been blanked out in specific files. the evidence underneath the blank has now been lost forever. However this has not effected the evidence that is still stated 'top secret'. One reason for this release is the sudden rising of evidence and publication of reports. Perhaps the government thinks that its the publics right to know these secrets? maybe they are keeping certain files back? discuss about your thoughts here...
>.> No comments? Guess Bladers don't like Aliens xD interesting stuff man, is there a link to this? Perhaps on Wikileaks?
Yes, if there is a link, please, do give. I'm interested to learn moar. Tongue_out
Bet 10 bucks Ventura made them do it. But yeah, deep stuff.
New kind of aliens disguise themselves as cats XD
you idiot, they are obviously disguised as lemons *facepalm*
You both are out of your mind, aliens take the form of exotic, beautiful women.
if i find a good enough link i will post, but i saw a documentary on discovery and it was intruiging. the eyewitnesses all had to sign the official secrets act, however now some have come forward, one of them has part of a spaceship that came from mars! he sent it off for analysis and the readings came between two samples from mars.

here is a link from the daily telegraph, of some of the reports:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...sidue.html
I like aliens, and I SWEAR ON BEYBLADE that I saw one once.
This is a pretty interesting topic. There is a show on alien history that airs on the History channel if you want to check it out. Ps the next person who makes up what aliens disguise themselfs as will get kicked in the face.
yeah i've seen that and it's quite good evidence, but these files have been kept for lots of years, mainly around winston Churchills time as he was afraid of Ufo's and was afraid it would cause mass hysteria!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...e-FBI.html

what do you think guys? proof aliens did land in the roswell incident... who else now thinks aliens exist?
Well,I had a book about aliens,just dunno why they don't reveal themselves

Offtopic:
To all those who say I'm wrong... Objection!!! Okay I feel great.
i believe there's another living things that lives on other planet beside earth. imagine if one solar system like us has a planet like earth. How about a galaxy fill with solar system that full of planet?? don't you guys think that is's possible 'these' people exist? if they are on earth? what are they here for? they ain't gonna take this earth without a fight.
this is a nice topic..like peace said..with lots of galaxy's and planets..it is possible that there are other forms of living things around the world..just that we dont know where they are..and do they really advance that they can travel through space aith speed of light..that would be a biq questions...

p/s:should be a rule here where each post should be elaborated..i can see a lot of meaningless post here..
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:10 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: with lots of galaxy's and planets..it is possible that there are other forms of living things around the world..just that we dont know where they are..and do they really advance that they can travel through space aith speed of light..that would be a biq questions...

though i agree with that i wouldn't call myself a alien believer as there is a chance that there are no aliens

also, i do not think the word alien is a good word to call them as (and i quote)
Quote:In law, an alien is a person in a country who is not a citizen of that country
so we can be called aliens (sometimes),

also wouldn't we be a alien to a "ET" as they are to us (just a couple things to think about)
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:10 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: with lots of galaxy's and planets..it is possible that there are other forms of living things around the world..just that we dont know where they are..and do they really advance that they can travel through space aith speed of light..that would be a biq questions...

though i agree with that i wouldn't call myself a alien believer as there is a chance that there are no aliens

also, i do not think the word alien is a good word to call them as (and i quote)
Quote:In law, an alien is a person in a country who is not a citizen of that country

also wouldn't we be a alien to a "ET" as they are to us (just a couple things to think about)

I reckon that if any did come visit us, then we would ask them what planet they came from, and name them that way, or simply ask them what race they were...
And then they wouldn't understand our incoherent, under-developed "language". Given they're perfected space travel, we'd be more like apes or dogs etc.
So they'd take over our planet, or notice it's a wreck anyway and GTFO. Let's be honest, to a race that had perfected space travel, we'd not exactly be worth talking to.
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: And then they wouldn't understand our incoherent, under-developed "language". Given they're perfected space travel, we'd be more like apes or dogs etc.
So they'd take over our planet, or notice it's a wreck anyway and GTFO. Let's be honest, to a race that had perfected space travel, we'd not exactly be worth talking to.

lol, i was thinking that

unless they are like the Vulcans (star trek FTW) we would most likely be killed
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: And then they wouldn't understand our incoherent, under-developed "language". Given they're perfected space travel, we'd be more like apes or dogs etc.

th!nk is right, for them to have such an advance in their technology we're nothing compared to them. probably they would think us like pest or natives people....Chocked_2
hmmm..th!nk got a point..enslavement of human kind will begin if they can achieve high technolgy to travel the galaxy...
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

so..what should we call them?space man?or more frindly one..john...?

honestly..i dont think there will be a nice or kind spaceman when they invade our world..
like "hey mike...whats up?how's your day?"..no way.
we will talk with their gun..
(Jun. 04, 2011  11:30 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: hmmm..th!nk got a point..enslavement of human kind will begin if they can achieve high technolgy to travel the galaxy...

so..what should we call them?space man?or more frindly one..john...?

honestly..i dont think there will be a nice or kind spaceman when they invade our world..
like "hey mike...whats up?how's your day?"..no way.
we will talk with their gun..

well they got their own names just like us i think...if they are here on earth using earthling names then called them by their name...it is more polite...btw i think they are not all bad...maybe some of them(some) are kind...this is because, if they're on earth and they want to invade these planet, they should've done that a long time ago when they've reached our planet...Eee
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:44 PM)peace Wrote: they should've done that a long time ago when they've reached our planet...Eee

What if they were planning all these years...Waiting for the right moment...Looking through various stratergies..If Aliens can be taken into consideration..Why not this fact??? :\
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:08 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: What if they were planning all these years...Waiting for the right moment...Looking through various stratergies..If Aliens can be taken into consideration..Why not this fact??? :\

well, might be or they just on their planet vacation...they come here just to enjoy an 'ordinary vacation' or just to live a 'normal' life among us, normal people..Chocked_2
Apparently i think it's what ur talkin about, area 51 has been revealed to the public and yeah its suppose to be a new flight craft there "building"
Why do people think aliens would just kill us all if they found us? Any society advanced enough to travel through space efficiently would want to study us and make friends, not wait millions of years to kill us off.