Recent Purchases

(Mar. 28, 2009  8:57 PM)Roan Wrote: - Paid off my pre-order for my DSi. Unhappy

fixed

put $5 in my car after last nights utter waste of gas Unhappy
Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars (DS)
I haven't played Broken Sword in years, really looking forward to diving into it.
It's a real shame that the DS version doesn't have any voice acting. (The Wii version does, but I wasn't about to spend $20 extra for the voice acting, especially when I prefer having it portable.)
Coffee, and a fruit cup
1 General Admission Ticket to Edgefest on June 20th. An early 20th birthday present to myself. That show should be amazing. Cool
Not my purchase, but my dad just picked up his Harley today. Twas his early 50th birthday present, and from what my mom said he was like a little kid in a toy shop.XD

Lucky for me I get my license over the summer and might get to ride it. Cool.......occasionally
I just bought rice from the oriental market recently :3
The train was cancelled today so we went to the local newsagents. My friend bought some sherbet liquorice thing and I then proceeded to take 15 mins to choose what to buy with my £1. XD Maddie got really pissed off at my failure at making decisions (as demonstrated yesterday on here) but she forgave me when we finally got out. Plus because we spent a while there, we didn’t have to wait long for the next train. Grin Oh and in the end I got a pack of Quavers, a Sherbet Tubby, a pack of Fireball Jawbreakers and three Candy Bracelets. The latter of which will most likely be the only thing that keeps me sane today. Because today sucks. Pinching_eyes_2
Audio-Technica Audio-Technica M4000S Mic Stage Package - $59.99

10 Pack Snus Starter Kit - $24.99

I'm quitting smoking! I've been reading online about US tobacco, and I found out that it is mandated to have Uranium and Plutonium in the fertilizer. This causes about 85% of all the cancer caused by tobacco use. This snus is Swedish grown, and produced; meaning no retarded fertilizers that kill. I've tried numerous times to quit nicotine all together, but it's grip is just too damn strong. The chance of cancer off these things is 1/1000, not bad at all. Cheers!
(Apr. 03, 2009  3:16 AM)Evan Wrote: Audio-Technica Audio-Technica M4000S Mic Stage Package - $59.99

10 Pack Snus Starter Kit - $24.99

I'm quitting smoking! I've been reading online about US tobacco, and I found out that it is mandated to have Uranium and Plutonium in the fertilizer. This causes about 85% of all the cancer caused by tobacco use. This snus is Swedish grown, and produced; meaning no retarded fertilizers that kill. I've tried numerous times to quit nicotine all together, but it's grip is just too damn strong. The chance of cancer off these things is 1/1000, not bad at all. Cheers!

Somehow I doubt these things are nearly as safe as they are made out to be. However this is you life and body, and you do with it as you please. Just don't fool yourself that this is really that much better for you. There are bound to be effects to using this stuff in the long run.
(Apr. 03, 2009  3:16 AM)Evan Wrote: The chance of cancer off these things is 1/1000, not bad at all. Cheers!

most unintentionally funny thing ever written
Nerf Recon, bought from Amazon.com Coming in Monday, just in time for me to play with it before me and my cousin go have an awesome Nerf shootout!

Hopefully my Longshot spring will fit into the spring housing of the Recon. I took apart the main Longshot gun and broke it, so I salvaged the parts that I could (spring, air tank, barrel) just in case I would need them.
(Apr. 04, 2009  9:23 PM)Anu Wrote: Pokemon Platinum.

That is win :3

I bought some books
Bound
Bought some Red High Top chucks off my mate $30

Just realised what great shoes the chucks are Grin
i got a general admission ticket to a rugby league game and my favourite team won yay goo bulldogs!!
- Nintendo DSi (blue)
- Chrono Trigger DS
- Pokemon Platinum (screw you Brad)
- GTA: Chinatown Wars
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
you bought platinum you suck
I was gonna buy a DSi then I checked what I had on my debit card:

$163.12

Yeah no DSi for me today.
-A New French Press from Home outfitters (was on sale).
-Some new track pants for the gym

(all gifts from me parentsJoyful_2)
Had to buy some new shoes as my shoes got destroyed pushing my friend's car out of a ditch.
A shop Tongue_out_wink

Well I could do with the money I spend, get payed and its gone.

No the last thing I bought was Capricorn Strike really wanting White Gabriel, well I want everything especially P!nk and if she came with KITT now that would make my world.