Recent Purchases

Found a small hobby shop, they had beyblade posters so I bought one. $5
MAC fluidline eyeliner and medium angle brush
returned Puzzle Quest: Galactrix for Rune Factory 2
Got one of those Walmart Visa Cards. Once I activate it theyll seme one for me and mom in the mail and she can load money to mine from hers which is pretty cool. Now I can order MFB yay!
Sour Patch Kids.
Easy Mac
woooooooooooooo
Songs for the Deaf Tab Book
Girls Bravo Manga Volumes 8 and 10.
Bananas
Fish Sticks
Canned Spaghetti
Milk
Chicken Pies
I forgot to post this:
Yesterday I got ice cream from the ice cream truck/man. Yummy! :3
Just bought the COD WAW extension pack (with my dads card Wink)
It's d/l now.
(Mar. 20, 2009  3:56 PM)Blitz Wrote: Just bought the COD WAW extension pack (with my dads card Wink)
It's d/l now.

ill give you a game of the new zombies(with perks new guns its in asylum and more Cool )
Fallout 3 The Pitt DLC.

Awwwww Yeah!
McDouble and Small Soda: $2.00
[Image: DSC00057-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00058.jpg]

Looks like I'll spend whatever I have left of the weekend distributing the spree.
Those cloths look nice from what I can see, The top with the different type of bunnies on looks interesting Tongue_out
I really need to get some new cloths.
Urgh, I was going to take a photo of it and my camera dropped. It's totally screwed now.
^ that balls man. Ive so far been lucky dropping things. nice ts btw, i v checked out threadless before

Gota Sansa Fuze 8gb cuz Walmart has them fo 79 dollars.
It sounds great so far, actually really great but kinda want the new Sony S Walkman too so I'll see how it goes.

[Image: fuze035.jpg]
[Image: fuze038.jpg]
[Image: fuze039.jpg]
its flipping small and thin, great weight and build. I'd recommend it. SQ is probably the best of all DAPs(except Sonys) I've heard, which is a lot.
sansa makes good PMPs

the sansa clip is really sick. unfortunately i'll probably end up getting an ipod so i can sync with itunes
(Mar. 28, 2009  9:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: sansa makes good PMPs

the sansa clip is really sick. unfortunately i'll probably end up getting an ipod so i can sync with itunes

Don't.
http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/me...ge.id=3744
This kind of just killed my wallet, but I just got a JVC Everio GZ-HD3 camcorder for $380. I'll be getting paid $320 for filming and editing in the spring so it almost breaks even.