Recent Beyblade Purchases

I got a Dragoon F Hyperblade in near mint condition for $15, pretty cool Smile
bought this 100 mfb´s

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kampfkreisel-fur...true&rt=nc

a lot of them seems to be from rapity, and some from takara and also from hasbro. think it is still a good deal.
(Apr. 01, 2015  6:01 PM)taxus Wrote: bought this 100 mfb´s

a lot of them seems to be from rapity, and some from takara and also from hasbro. think it is still a good deal.

Holy what? For the amount that's there, you would think the price would have gone much higher.

Picked up two random boosters. I don't know the contents, we'll see when they get here tomorrow.

Edit: When typing this I didn't notice that most of what was there was from rapidity, but hopefully you get at least a few real beys.
(Apr. 01, 2015  6:04 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2015  6:01 PM)taxus Wrote: bought this 100 mfb´s

Holy what? For the amount that's there, you would think the price would have gone much higher.

Picked up two random boosters. I don't know the contents, we'll see when they get here tomorrow.

I was very lucky i guess. i hope the package will arrive me soon
but I see repidity and other fake stuff. hopefully you get a genuine one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Beyb...4d2e4fb3ea

Just bought this beautiful set, mainly for the METAL SYSTEM (Is that better, Angry Face? :I) Pisces and the String Launcher. Virgo will be fun to experiment with in Limited, though.
(Apr. 01, 2015  6:33 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: but I see repidity and other fake stuff. hopefully you get a genuine one.

like i said.. some rapidty but also some takara and hasbro stuff. have to count.

i can sell the rapidty ones for 1-2€ each i guess
(Apr. 01, 2015  6:59 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Just bought this beautiful set

Oh hey, me too. Grin
(Apr. 01, 2015  7:09 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2015  6:33 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: but I see repidity and other fake stuff. hopefully you get a genuine one.

like i said.. some rapidty but also some takara and hasbro stuff. have to count.

i can sell the rapidty ones for 1-2€ each i guess
good for you.
I hate going on Ebay only to find these horrible disgusting ugly bootleg 4D lot sold for a cheap price, it plagues the UK Ebay beyblade selection so badly and when I just want a Sol Blaze, fakes come in and confuse me!
Here we go, my first shipment came in Grin Unboxing video. Also I'm uploading scans of the sticker sheets right after I post this, so cheers to anyone who needed those.

Le terrible cell phone photos:

(Apr. 02, 2015  12:08 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I hate going on Ebay only to find these horrible disgusting ugly bootleg 4D lot sold for a cheap price, it plagues the UK Ebay beyblade selection so badly and when I just want a Sol Blaze, fakes come in and confuse me!
That's the exact same case for US ebay. I just have to refine the search now to actually get results.
[Image: AC52o01l.jpg]

My random boosters came. Unboxing. Gonna go post the sticker scans now.
(Apr. 02, 2015  9:19 PM)Wizard Wrote: [Image: AC52o01l.jpg]

My random boosters came. Unboxing. Gonna go post the sticker scans now.

Hey,

if you don't mind me asking, which seller did you buy from on eBay?
(Apr. 03, 2015  4:12 AM)Iluvatar Wrote: if you don't mind me asking, which seller did you buy from on eBay?

Actually, I got the random boosters from Amazon. However, I did make some recent purchases from Ebay which are on their way. I bought from buzztoy2007, supermonskey and megames. Also I'm currently bidding for a few items from 88powerpig88.

Oh yeah, which ever one of you is the guy who keeps bidding against me for a few beys from 88powerpig88, I'm gonna win. I'm just saying. XD It's the same guy bidding against me every time, and the only items in his purchase history are Beyblades, haha. You keep pissing me off whenever you bid XD
(Apr. 03, 2015  4:58 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2015  4:12 AM)Iluvatar Wrote: if you don't mind me asking, which seller did you buy from on eBay?

Actually, I got the random boosters from Amazon. However, I did make some recent purchases from Ebay which are on their way. I bought from buzztoy2007, supermonskey and megames. Also I'm currently bidding for a few items from 88powerpig88.

Oh yeah, which ever one of you is the guy who keeps bidding against me for a few beys from 88powerpig88, I'm gonna win. I'm just saying. XD It's the same guy bidding against me every time, and the only items in his purchase history are Beyblades, haha. You keep pissing me off whenever you bid XD

Thanks for putting me on to supermonskey and megames, they've got some great stuff.

and lol @ passive aggression, but good luck in your bids haha.
I picked up a Metal System Bull booster, Scythe Khronos, BB-46 and two more BB-166's. The Beys should be here in a few days, but it looks like I may have to wait until May for the BB-46 to get here. At least I got it for a good price.

I'm not sure how much I've spent on beys in the last week, I'll probably do the math here in a few days. Waiting to see whether or not I win those bids first.

Edit: Zero G stadium just got here.
Sorry about the double post, but I think two days grants not having to edit my previous one.

I managed to secure a NIB BB-18 Libra booster for ¥2500 (Roughly $25 USD). My excitement literally can't be contained, I'm never opening that thing Grin I won't see it for a little over a week though, I have to wait for an auction for another bey to end until my middle man can ship it to me. Still though, what a gem to have in my collection!
In Little Tokyo's Jungle Japanese culture store, I bought a Karabiner Grip. They also sell random boosters and Bandid Goreims.
(Apr. 07, 2015  4:06 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: In Little Tokyo's Jungle Japanese culture store, I bought a Karabiner Grip. They also sell random boosters and Bandid Goreims.

Nice, you are so lucky to have such a store nearby. Can you add that to the Stores layer of the BeyMap ?
Today I received, 9 Takara Tomy RDF tips for 36 dollars. I also 2 Takara Tomy Dark Wolfs, one for tourney prize and the other for collectible purposes, and finally. . . I got 2 fake twisted tempos! I'm going to destroy one and keep on. I'll post a video about that soon, so u can see what I can do to a fake beyblade. :3
(Apr. 07, 2015  6:02 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Today I received, 9 Takara Tomy RDF tips for 36 dollars. I also 2 Takara Tomy Dark Wolfs, one for tourney prize and the other for collectible purposes, and finally. . . I got 2 fake twisted tempos! I'm going to destroy one and keep on. I'll post a video about that soon, so u can see what I can do to a fake beyblade. :3

I'm guessing you got the RDF from crick7 of ebay as he sold 3 RDF bottoms for around 12 dollars.

I was actually gettig some RDF bottoms yesterday from him as well Smile

Also, you will find in Ebay UK that they plague so much with these fake lots it's really horrible.
I bought another BB-96 Super Deck Set.
(Apr. 07, 2015  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2015  4:06 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: In Little Tokyo's Jungle Japanese culture store, I bought a Karabiner Grip. They also sell random boosters and Bandid Goreims.

Nice, you are so lucky to have such a store nearby. Can you add that to the Stores layer of the BeyMap ?

Ha, I go there too! The place isn't that well stocked with Beys as much, sadly as of my visit. Which I think was a month ago.
I got my second Pegasis 100HF in the mail last weekend. It was incredibly cheap on amazon so I couldn't resist.