Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Mar. 01, 2015  7:21 PM)Ultra Wrote: Didn't you complain to the seller that you didn't get what you ordered?

I did, and I contacted the website multiple times as well. They never got back to me. :\

Oh well, even if I don't get Bandid Genbull I can resell them all for $7 and still make money back. That was the only reason I bought all 8 for $50 rather than just Bandid Genbull for $40.
Finally ordered a Takara Tomy Phantom Orion B:D from eBay (88powerpig88 is the best). Now I can make my Phantom Kerbecs/Kronos W145 WD <3
literally just won this auction! the top 4 are nib, never owned the top 3 from the right

won for £18 pounds odd and p&p is £12
[Image: %24_57.JPG]

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Lot-de-To...true&rt=nc
I just bought all of this:
Galaxy Pegasus
EWD
Metal Face Customs
3 RDF
2 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Defence and Stamina
Thanks to Zankye, I will be receiving the Beyblade Legends Stamina 2 pack and Rock Leone Joyful_3
Just bought Dark Cancer CH120 SF for pretty much all the parts except Dark. Eventually I'll make Phantom Cancer W145 WD, Gravity Perseus CH120 RF, and Flame Scorpio 85 SF.

EDIT: Just arrived today (4 days later).
(Mar. 16, 2015  12:44 AM)taxus Wrote: The HMS Series is complete! all new and sealed Smile))

[Image: gmt5h7rvd1an.jpg]
[Image: xdpso4wgpr2.jpg]

The HMS Series is complete! all new and sealed Smile))

You never open stuff?

(Mar. 16, 2015  12:44 AM)taxus Wrote: The HMS Series is complete! all new and sealed Smile))

The HMS Series is complete! all new and sealed Smile))

You never open stuff?

SOrry for double reply, experienced 500 internal error and this happened.

Bought Dragoon G, Dranzer G and Dranzer F
Got a Samurai Ifrit and Ninja Salamander for 2.69 each. Smile
I got today:

Driger F Metal Masters (nothing special, my fourth one actually...)
Metal Draciel Metal Masters
and...
Dragoon F Metal Masters!!!

Best. Day. Ever!
[Image: IMG_6145.jpg]

So, I got two Samurai Ifrits (really only for the W145s and CFs) at a Superstore for around three dollars, or so each - whereas they also had some BeyWarriorz, Raiderz and kind of to my surprise, Pisces Electro Battlers from Metal Masters, as well as two BeyWarriorz two-packs from a nearby Dollarama, because why not. Tongue_out
I got myself a Fang Leone 130W2D from I think Thailand, thanks to my uncle and I gotta say, it's amazing looking and more bolder than the Hasbro one, I think this deserves to be in my Top Ten Favourite Beyblades.
A local Walmart I visited last night had a few of those yellow and red rectangular Beyblade: Legends Beystadiums for $3 a piece, so I picked up one of each color. BeyWheelz ramps were $5, lol.
[Image: VFFMYEF.jpg]

[Image: U08QlB9.jpg]

[Image: d1804ze.jpg]

- Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard Ver.

Always wanted this! It's not the original WBBA 105F version, but it's still beautiful.
Wow... The bey itself is awesome, but the BeyLauncher is also amazing. The phoenix decal on the side is beautifull. I've never seen anywhere one of those. Great find Kei !
(Mar. 24, 2015  1:12 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: VFFMYEF.jpg]

[Image: U08QlB9.jpg]

[Image: d1804ze.jpg]

- Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard Ver.

Always wanted this! It's not the original WBBA 105F version, but it's still beautiful.

Um you sure about that because I know the original release (or at least some of them) came with that beylauncher whereas the re release did not?
(Mar. 26, 2015  9:49 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2015  1:12 AM)Kei Wrote: - Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard Ver.

Um you sure about that because I know the original release (or at least some of them) came with that beylauncher whereas the re release did not?

Yeah, I think the 90WF version is the original and the 105F version came after. It looks really good and it looks like it inspired Galaxy Pegasus's color scheme as well. That Burn wheel has a really nice deep shade of blue. Plus, you could made an all blue Burn Cancer 85MF for limited if you have the other parts in blue (if you're brave enough to use this Burn in battle lol).
It's been maybe four years since I've purchased any Beyblades. I think the last one I picked up was Counter Leone when Hasbro started selling it as a booster back when Metal Masters began airing. Anyway I was looking around online for some ベーゴマ but they're usually pretty hard to find (Maybe one or two might pop up on Ebay every so often) and I started thinking about some Beyblades I used to like. Thanks to the hiatus the prices of some beys that I really wanted back in the day have dropped significantly so I treated myself to a few figuring that they would make nice desk ornaments. They should be here Wednesday, but I have a question before revealing what I bought.

I picked up two Metal System beys. Would you guys like for me to do an unboxing? Otherwise I'll just post some photos when they get here and show them off a bit.

(Mar. 29, 2015  11:14 PM)Wizard Wrote: It's been maybe four years since I've purchased any Beyblades. I think the last one I picked up was Counter Leone when Hasbro started selling it as a booster back when Metal Masters began airing. Anyway I was looking around online for some ベーゴマ but they're usually pretty hard to find (Maybe one or two might pop up on Ebay every so often) and I started thinking about some Beyblades I used to like. Thanks to the hiatus the prices of some beys that I really wanted back in the day have dropped significantly so I treated myself to a few figuring that they would make nice desk ornaments. They should be here Wednesday, but I have a question before revealing what I bought.

I picked up two Metal System beys. Would you guys like for me to do an unboxing? Otherwise I'll just post some photos when they get here and show them off a bit.

Sure why not? I always enjoy watching unboxings on youtube. Smile
I just spent $70 on Beyblades... I'm a horrible person. Speechless

Edit: Just like yesterday's order, I'll post what these are when the order arrives. But unlike yesterday's order, which is coming from the US, this was two orders; one coming from Hong Kong, the other from Taiwan, so it will take longer to get here. I picked up six beys, a light launcher, and three metal wheels along with their respective faces. The metal wheels are just duplicates of one of the beys I ordered, which is a variant of one I bought yesterday.
(Mar. 29, 2015  10:22 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2015  9:49 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um you sure about that because I know the original release (or at least some of them) came with that beylauncher whereas the re release did not?

Yeah, I think the 90WF version is the original and the 105F version came after. It looks really good and it looks like it inspired Galaxy Pegasus's color scheme as well. That Burn wheel has a really nice deep shade of blue. Plus, you could made an all blue Burn Cancer 85MF for limited if you have the other parts in blue (if you're brave enough to use this Burn in battle lol).

Ah yeah, you guys are right! I knew the DVD version didn't come with the BeyLauncher, but it didn't click with me that what was written on Beywiki for Burn Phoenix when I checked must be wrong. It listed the following under Other Versions:

Burn Phoenix 105F Blizard Ver. - Event Special WBBA Beyblade (Blizzard/Ice Blue)
Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard Ver. - Limited DVD edition (Blizzard/Ice Blue)

I've gone ahead and updated that.

I'm not a huge fan of Burn Cancer 85MF ... but that's a great idea. I need the blue Cancer. Is there a blue MF?
Kei Wrote:Is there a blue MF?

There's the light blue one that comes with Screw Lyre, yeah. Smile
Kei Here's the blue Cancer CW if you intend on building that Bey Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/27154301012...=82&chn=ps
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-GENUINE-TAKA...43ca416b77
Here we go, another $20 down the drain. this makes 10 and some spares wheels. NOW I'm done spending money (Except I'm also bidding for 4 more on Ebay, but I really am done after those...)