Recent Beyblade Purchases

Nice! Details on the "Beyblade Burst Start Book"? I mean, I don't suspect there's much interesting, but ...
It's around 10 pages with all the newer beys and techniques as well amaterious stuff will do a video to be launched soon
How was it distributed though ? I saw it on Twitter as well.
We made a video about it not sure if you had chance to watch it.

It looks exactly like I expected haha
I ordered a pack of Bakuten Shoot trading cards.

I'm a sucker for stickers.
Im very new to these newer gen bey blades but i found some for 30 dollars. The ones that are not complete or are in pieces I need help Identifying. if anybody could help out with that it would be appreciated. But yeah just acquired this today for 30 dollars. was this a good buy?

Also can anybody help Identify the complete ones without the ID card?

[Image: 20151215_145149.jpg]
It looks like there are several whole, original Beyblades there that simply have their parts mixed around; notably, Burn Phoenix is assembled with Inferno instead of Burn, and Inferno Sagittario's parts are scattered all over the place.

The unlabeled originals look to be, from left to right, moving downwards:
The loose parts include:
Even if the parts weren't competitively useful, $30 for a lot of this size is a great find. But this lot contains a lot of useful parts, and contains enough for several competitive Limited combos.
Just ordered all new in box
3x B-24 Random Booster Vol.2 (640 yen)
B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme (1120yen)
Driger g (1800yen)
metal driger (800 yen)
rock bison (800 yen)
Got a bunch of stuff today, but highlights include:

1x Catapult Grip
1x Top Tier Driger G plastics combo
1x BBG-25 (?) Stamina and Defense Set
1x 8 min B:D
7x B-15 RB1

With those 7 RB1s, I now have two full sets plus a couple extras. I've opened and assembled one of the sets, and the other I'm keeping NIB.
An 8 minutes B : D? thought the best mold was only 7?
There've been others that go higher. 7 minutes is the official one. Either way, I'm calling it 8 minutes because you can spin the bottom part for a legit 10 seconds or more. I should probably test it hahaha
Not technically a purchase since I won them, but considering how much money I spent on Burst up until now to earn them I suppose this counts haha:

[Image: JlyGPOj.jpg]

[Image: XzUI02n.jpg]

- B-00α αmaterios αero αssault x2

Excited to finally have these in my hands!
Congrats! Well deserved Smile

(And thanks for the Amaterios Blessing.)
(Dec. 22, 2015  2:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Congrats! Well deserved Smile

(And thanks for the Amaterios Blessing.)

Thanks! And no problem. Wink
i just traded a Capricorn for MB was it a good deal?
A Capricorn Clear Wheel or the full Beyblade ?
Bad deal. Metal Ball is worth more.
Decided to look back at my Metal Fusion and ended up getting a Storm Pegasus legend, looks cool and while it's nice to have the tattoos, I think the more vibrant stickers are better.
Got a Kerbeus Wing Fusion, a good replacement for the one that got stopped on but ya know.
(Dec. 23, 2015  3:25 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Bad deal. Metal Ball is worth more.

sorry typo lol, i mean i traded my capricorn wheel for MB
(Dec. 24, 2015  12:16 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  3:25 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Bad deal. Metal Ball is worth more.

sorry typo lol, i mean i traded my capricorn wheel for MB

You got the better end of the deal, by a mile.
Christmas came early, again. Lol. I am going to try and sell a lot of it though. Check out my selling thread (link in sig) for a link to my eBay store to see what I am selling. The listed prices are high though, so shoot me an offer on whatever you see there and don't just pay full price through eBay
[Image: 16la8zo.jpg]
so the first week of December ( yeah not really recent but anyways. i just bought 12 beyblades at once , $21.76 it's second hand by the way.
the 12 beyblades are:
Killer Leone
Fang leone Burning Claw version ( without W105 and R2f sadly)
Flash Sagittario
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Screw Sagittario
Balro Girago WA130HF
Ifrit Ifrit W145CF
Bandid Orojya T125ES
Gargoyle Bahamdia DF145F
Blitz Pegasus I ( Blitz is fake sadly)
Galaxy Pegasus II D125F
Individual parts:
H145, Libra , 230 x2 , Ray , Rock