Recent Beyblade Purchases

Another set of Metal Faces just came in today! Nice and shiny silver ones, too.
(Jul. 17, 2012  5:34 PM)Cake Wrote: Nice and shiny silver ones, too.

Just wait t'ill those babies oxidize [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVaCDMv6hWHPofx79qvcF...ziS0gPaf9g]
(Jul. 16, 2012  5:30 PM)Cannon Wrote: I got the clear red Hasbro version of that grip (Which I got for $0.50 cents @ Toyworld) .. haha. The angle of which you put your hand is disturbingly uncomfortable .. and why would you get Ripcord Launchers. Confused

I assume it'd be comfortable for toddler-sized hands but yeah, it's just so stubby and the back bottom protrusion hand into the soft part of my hand.

TT LL1 ripcords, which come with the launchers, are both the cheapest and longest legal plastics ripcords (though idk about the plug n play launcher thing), albeit not as comfortable as dragon winders. That said, I am rather fond of that shade of orange, haha.

My Guardian Revizer 160SB, Archer Gryph C145S, and my Random Booster Vol.1(Zero-G) and I got Shinobi Ifraid 230WD arrived today.

[Image: OpRfE.jpg]
I just bought the hasbro Gravity Demolition 2-pack with Gravity destroyer AD145WD and Inferno Byxis CH120RS.

Mainly got it for CH120, Mine broke.

Talking like this is fun!
(Jul. 16, 2012  4:45 AM)RasenShuri Wrote: This just arrived today. So damn happy
Death Gargoyle MS for $40

[IMG]
[IMG]

Got on the way:
jade jupiter, beat lynx, driger g, draciel g, wolborg 4, dranzer v and some more plastics from Oki

THAT IS AWESOME!
Its usually tough to get HMS these days for a good price; especially ones as good as Death Gargoyle.
Aaaand, getting a NIB one for that price is also a great thing! Grin
Nice purchase, haha!
Well, to hell with it. I decided to go ahead (Against pretty much everyone's better judgement) and get the Dranzer+Dragoon TBA Sonokong battle set.

But it came with two EZ-Shooters, and...yes...is that what I think it is?....

A TORNADO *ATTACK (Edited from "WING") STADIUM!!!I can't wait for it to arrive! Eee And for only $40 bucks total, it was a steal!
There isn't any such thing as a tornado wing stadium. But congrats anyway.
(Oct. 12, 2007  9:17 AM)mamph Wrote: I just bought a burning kerborous and a rock bison, I also ordered a flame pegasus but it never came. They sent me a dragoon galaxy (which I already have) instead and two metal attack rings. This was from toonsplace on ebay, so just be careful about ordering from them.

I orderd strata dragoon and it got here fine
(Jul. 19, 2012  11:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: There isn't any such thing as a tornado wing stadium. But congrats anyway.
Well...to be frank, I don't know what the name is. But I know people have referred to the sides as "tornado wings" so I used that.

It's not a Tornado Balance, is it? I wouldn't know. All I know is it's really rare, really good, and really awesome Tongue_out_wink haha.
I've never heard that term used. The stadium is Tornado Attack.
I don't know if this counts as a beyblade purchase, but I got beywheelz Doom Fire Drago at TRU!

I like it so much >*_*>
me and a friend just order fang leone for me and big bang pegasis for him from japan i can't wait till it gets here
(Jul. 19, 2012  11:48 PM)beybladefoever Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2007  9:17 AM)mamph Wrote: I just bought a burning kerborous and a rock bison, I also ordered a flame pegasus but it never came. They sent me a dragoon galaxy (which I already have) instead and two metal attack rings. This was from toonsplace on ebay, so just be careful about ordering from them.

I orderd strata dragoon and it got here fine
Read the date please

Pretty good price from a great seller! Imo. Just bought this, can't wait for it to get here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180927492220?ssP...1497.l2649
That is a nice price!! I usually see Flash Sagittario go for 3 to 5 dollars more.
just bought me a nice Vulcan horuseus at tru
(Jul. 21, 2012  2:33 AM)fkf2000 Wrote: where did u buy it

TRU=Toys R us...
Bought Dark Knight Dragooon & RBv2 for $25 with shipping. Smile
The Wal-Mart has exploded with Beywheelz and Beyblade Metal Fury.

I got Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F. It's such a surreal and cheap design. A collector must go on.

Pretty happy. I got a limited edition Dark Green recolor Voltaic Ape on eBay (From DaWretchedOne, apparently...) for $26. I call that a win, haha. Besides, I need the SP for my Zombie custom so I desperately needed one.
http://m1247.photobucket.com/albumview/a...l?newest=1

These arrived on July 19, 2012! Grin

Thanks to these sellers:

WBO - OkinawamTS, 2 NIB Gigars and 1 used Dranzer G with winder tool [Takara]
WBO - DaWRETCHED-one, 1 used Dragoon GT with its winder tool and 1 NIB Dragoon S [Hasbro]
WBO - Serotonin, 1 metallic frame grips and 1 excellent mint Flash Leopard2 along with its sticker sheet [Takara]
eBay- marketmythings888, 1 used Dragoon GT with its winder tool and left spin launcher and Dragoon ripcord [Takara]
You realize no one can go on that picture right? It makes for a rubbish gallery when you don't have a proper view of what's in the picture. Anyway nice purchases.
(Jul. 21, 2012  5:01 AM)Cannon Wrote: Bought Dark Knight Dragooon & RBv2 for $25 with shipping. Smile

Also, just purchased Archer Gryph, Pirates Orojya, x3 Random Booster 2 for $46 with shipping. Smile