Recent Beyblade Purchases

Yes, I mentioned that to him at one stage, I think.

I got awesome deals on most of them, so not *too* much Wink
Seriously... A man who can get a Duo for a near throwaway price, may certainly get good deals. K
Wink
Ok so my Mercury Anubs Brave version arrived today in the morning, but no one heard my wack doorbell sooo it looks like I'm off to the post office tomorrow and pick it up...but on the bright side I Picked up the BMF 3-pack at TOYSRUS http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...d=10942616 they had a sale buy 1 get 1 1/2 off so got me darkbull and storm Leon http://www.papatoy.com/en/beyblade-metal...-b105.html Smile
I won a NIB Metal Masters Dranzer F and a NIB Takara Dragoon F off ebay UK. So happy about the Dranzer F since i've wanted one for ages since I had one when they first came out! If anyone is really interested in the Dragoon F PM me an offer.
i bet it is the best buy on recent months..........

[Image: B1ZLf.jpg]
The best buy of yours or the best buy of anyone's? Cos if it's the latter then not even close! Haha it's good, but dawretchedone won NIP Thunder Pegasus and NIP dark blue Blizzard Orthros... those are the best buys in my opinion!
(Mar. 17, 2012  2:51 PM)Ultra Wrote: I won a NIB Metal Masters Dranzer F and a NIB Takara Dragoon F off ebay UK. So happy about the Dranzer F since i've wanted one for ages since I had one when they first came out! If anyone is really interested in the Dragoon F PM me an offer.

Vari nice purchases, Ultra. Smile
IIRC, Master Dranzer was my first beyblade, haha!
It was a Hasbro Hyperblade, though... I still have it, and its almost gonna break!
roux: You don't even know how jealous I am of that. :o
I've owned two of those in my time here but still looking at one when I don't have it makes me very jelly.
I reallllllly want to test the SP/AR and even the base, soooooo bad.
(Mar. 17, 2012  3:18 PM)Zain Wrote: The best buy of yours or the best buy of anyone's? Cos if it's the latter then not even close! Haha it's good, but dawretchedone won NIP Thunder Pegasus and NIP dark blue Blizzard Orthros... those are the best buys in my opinion!

I made u misunderstood a bit on my words
what I mean was.....that orthos is MY best buy recently
it's definitely not the best one among others
u made huge purchase as I saw, and
ppl on previous page even bought a killer eagle and dark effigy for 9000yen each
that makes me sick probably.....though I got a killer eagle already
that bunch of beys purchased must one of the greatest ones this yr

I dun feel envy at all (esp. MFB)
although I needa do works to fix the stickers
and they r still not flawless, I dun mind!
that's one of the best beys for me
so that's probably the best one for me
(Mar. 17, 2012  7:01 PM)roux Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2012  3:18 PM)Zain Wrote: The best buy of yours or the best buy of anyone's? Cos if it's the latter then not even close! Haha it's good, but dawretchedone won NIP Thunder Pegasus and NIP dark blue Blizzard Orthros... those are the best buys in my opinion!

I made u misunderstood a bit on my words
what I mean was.....that orthos is MY best buy recently
it's definitely not the best one among others
u made huge purchase as I saw, and
ppl on previous page even bought a killer eagle and dark effigy for 9000yen each
that makes me sick probably.....though I got a killer eagle already
that bunch of beys purchased must one of the greatest ones this yr

I dun feel envy at all (esp. MFB)
although I needa do works to fix the stickers
and they r still not flawless, I dun mind!
that's one of the best beys for me
so that's probably the best one for me

The Killer Eagle and Death Gargoyle went for 6000 yen each... I'm not gonna lie roux, if I had the money they'd be mine! LOL I just love those two beys so much, and the Killer Eagle's colour was AMAZING! I saw a video you put on youtube and I disagree with you about Orthros being your best buy.. maybe RECENT best buy, yes, but overall best buy... YOU HAVE A SHINING GOD MS ARGH! I want one so bad!
Why weren't you around when I sold my near mint red Takara Death Gargoyle for around £20?!
Yeah sure i haven't bought it yet but i saw a mint random booster act 2 for $6 man i want that MSUV recolor!
You know, if you get any of the MSUV's parts of course.
(Mar. 17, 2012  10:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why weren't you around when I sold my near mint red Takara Death Gargoyle for around £20?!

I have only one thing to say to you, and it's... ;-;
I'm not mad.
I'm impressed.

Wonderful purchases man! Great price for the LDG, won't find that price anywhere!
(Mar. 17, 2012  7:12 PM)Zain Wrote: The Killer Eagle and Death Gargoyle went for 6000 yen each... I'm not gonna lie roux, if I had the money they'd be mine! LOL I just love those two beys so much, and the Killer Eagle's colour was AMAZING! I saw a video you put on youtube and I disagree with you about Orthros being your best buy.. maybe RECENT best buy, yes, but overall best buy... YOU HAVE A SHINING GOD MS ARGH! I want one so bad!
I can tell those eagle an gargoyle is on YJA again
so the seller should hv more than 2
Juz that I won't buy them at such price.

that shining god was cheap I can tell
it was abt $13 included shipping which i bought from Taiwan yahoo auction
I rmb that I bought it NIB........in 2010
and that's definitely the cheapest buy instead of dragoon ms
which I bought it at $8 in a local toy shop
it was also in 2010 that I started collecting beyblades

(Mar. 17, 2012  10:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why weren't you around when I sold my near mint red Takara Death Gargoyle for around £20?!

u should hv told me this
I hv killer eagle and rushing boar now
so all I need for that series is that damn GARGOYLE!

(Mar. 18, 2012  2:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm not mad.
I'm impressed.

Wonderful purchases man! Great price for the LDG, won't find that price anywhere!
Thanks. I seem to be able to score beys for much cheaper than what they are worth.
I got a divine chimera and a sol blaze black version for about $15 a piece. Also got a silver Quetz for about $6, and a leone and a Bull for $3 each.

I'm too good at buying beys from Ebay. :V

Almost got an LDrago destroy gold armored version for 415 last night. I got snipped at the last second D:<
(Mar. 17, 2012  7:12 PM)Zain Wrote: The Killer Eagle and Death Gargoyle went for 6000 yen each... I'm not gonna lie roux, if I had the money they'd be mine! LOL I just love those two beys so much, and the Killer Eagle's colour was AMAZING! I saw a video you put on youtube and I disagree with you about Orthros being your best buy.. maybe RECENT best buy, yes, but overall best buy... YOU HAVE A SHINING GOD MS ARGH! I want one so bad!

Aw no plz dont buy a Killler Eagal! I am trying 2 get 1 fr u.
If u get Killler, whom wil I trade with? Tongue_out

roux- Gosh! I wonder how I missed your post! I must be blind! That is such a beautiful purchase! You also add it to your sig, so that others jelly you! XD
(Mar. 18, 2012  12:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Aw no plz dont buy a Killler Eagal! I am trying 2 get 1 fr u.
If u get Killler, whom wil I trade with? Tongue_out

roux- Gosh! I wonder how I missed your post! I must be blind! That is such a beautiful purchase! You also add it to your sig, so that others jelly you! XD

The more Killer Eagles the merrier dude! The on Y!JA was a very rare RED recolour, which is why I wanted that one so bad... well, it's gone now and it's never coming back! Light blue death gargoyle is there though!

I just won a boxed Zeus for $30... I'm too awesome. Okay, with middleman costs and shipping it'll go up to like $50 but still
What's so special about that Killer Eagle now... :\

As for the Zeus... AWESOME!!!!
A boxed one is superb! It is superbly beautiful, and rare too! It is also competitive, but yeah.
Very nice purchase!
It's relative, dude. Dragoon V2 is not very valuable to me since I have multiples so I'd trade it for whatever! LOL
Bought a Kreis, Diablo, Flash, UDXS, and Beylauncher Suspension earlier today for $122.64.