Recent Beyblade Purchases

Got the Team Starbreaker Set from Wal-Mart. Now I just need Screw Capricorne to complete the Maximum Series. Smile
Nice purchase Primal!
I saw one the other day, but I couldn't get it ;( Dayum shame.
If I were you, I would keep it NIP - in a few years I'm sure these sets will be worth quite a bit, haha. I'm keeping my Gan Gan Galaxy one NIP.
Damn, took everything out of the package already, lol.
Then again, if decent condition MSUVs go for multiples of $100, and I plan to keep my Hell wheel for collection, then... Greedy
Haha, why do you think I'm keeping a Galaxy Pegasus NIP as well?
THINKING FOR DA FUTURE!
I'm keeping a Galaxy Pegasis mint w/ box and stickers for the future, along with a mint MLD DF105LRF (Takara vers.)

SUCKAAAAS
Where's CRUelty when you need him?

Anyways, I got a Custom Grip and RUL (as posted in Random Thoughts) recently. The Custom Grip is actually fun to play around with, I can see why some people might like it.
BB-10 Attack Stadium
Flash Sagittario
Pegasus Battle Set
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS

Should all be here by the end of this week Grin
I recently bought an Omega Dragonis from the Wabbitstore. I couldn't resist the amazing looking Beyblade. Hopefully, it will be here soon.
Just got a brand new hasbro dragoon ms
(Mar. 12, 2012  3:30 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Just got a brand new hasbro dragoon ms
Congratulations Man!! That's an awesome purchase!

If it was cheap enough, amazing!

Still, great purchase smoked17!
(Mar. 12, 2012  3:30 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Just got a brand new hasbro dragoon ms

Delicious.

Oh by the way if anyone was interested, my Zio and Gigars should be here tomorrow :3
>Zio

mang why

That thing looks dangerously smexy. Great finds in general though, especially at those prices. Wink
Oh, my Gold Driger S arrived after about 3 months. Apparently it was sent after my first non-arrival complaint in which I asked for a refund.

It arrived on saturday, I thought it would be HMS and when I opened it and saw that I almost cried. Just plain Cruel, it was. Still, replacement metal change and base clips is okay I guess. Also the amusement of the box image which I'll post up in Plastics General when I'm done cropping it and some sticker scans.
acquired dragoon ms *3
dragoon v
flame Pegasus *2 (for customization)
and several other beys

hv to ask dio for a favour to polish those dragoon ms
i preorder everything from first 2 waves of zero-g from wabbit store Grin
(Mar. 12, 2012  2:05 AM)Imperial Wrote: I recently bought an Omega Dragonis from the Wabbitstore. I couldn't resist the amazing looking Beyblade. Hopefully, it will be here soon.

(Mar. 12, 2012  5:01 AM)Fury Wrote: i preorder everything from first 2 waves of zero-g from wabbit store Grin

How much is he paying you, er, I mean, how much free stuff is he throwing in for the advertisement? :\

I ordered a RED MURCURY ANUBIS 85xf from buzztoyshop on EBAY a week ago and to be honest I can't wait Till it's here. Thinking about to order me a Vulcan horuseus and stop by Toynk toys in IL (www.toynk.com ) and pick up a variares. Hmmmmm what to do?
(Mar. 12, 2012  8:43 AM)twistedgasher Wrote: I ordered a RED MURCURY ANUBIS 85xf from buzztoyshop on EBAY a week ago and to be honest I can't wait Till it's here. Thinking about to order me a Vulcan horuseus and stop by Toynk toys in IL (www.toynk.com ) and pick up a variares. Hmmmmm what to do?

Red Mercury Anubis, You mean Mercury Anubs Brave version?
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:41 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  2:05 AM)Imperial Wrote: I recently bought an Omega Dragonis from the Wabbitstore. I couldn't resist the amazing looking Beyblade. Hopefully, it will be here soon.
How much is he paying you, er, I mean, how much free stuff is he throwing in for the advertisement? :\

Nothing, it wasn't meant to be an advertisement; I was just saying where I got it from.
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:41 AM)th!nk Wrote:

(Mar. 12, 2012  5:01 AM)Fury Wrote: i preorder everything from first 2 waves of zero-g from wabbit store Grin

Fury and Imperial are returning customers, FYI. Why on Earth would I even discount for a meer post?

(Mar. 12, 2012  3:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh by the way if anyone was interested, my Zio and Gigars should be here tomorrow :3

Speaking of which, I picked up a A-115 Bakutenryuujio as well.

Should be here end of the week/start of next.
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:35 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  3:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh by the way if anyone was interested, my Zio and Gigars should be here tomorrow :3

Speaking of which, I picked up a A-115 Bakutenryuujio as well.

Should be here end of the week/start of next.

Dan...

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS MONEY FROM?!?! i wantz some yo...

lol, nice purchase.
Bakutenryuujio was $24.
Should be buying with birthday money:
Flash Sagittario
Death Quetzalcoatl
Beat Lynx
Dranzer S
Recently bought the strongest blader set from dimsum2u. Can't wait to have the Blitz Unicorno.Smile