Recent Beyblade Purchases

You gonna take pics of all the beys for the RB9 article? I want that to be done for every MFB random booster but it seems pretty unfeasible.
Damn that's tight Kei! Smile Loving how you get so many at one time haha!! Tongue_out It is pretty odd that it came with 2 pink ones??? Chief - Hmm ...
(Jan. 17, 2012  12:25 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: You gonna take pics of all the beys for the RB9 article? I want that to be done for every MFB random booster but it seems pretty unfeasible.

I could have ... but I mixed up all of the parts to match up the colours with the colour of each Beyblades Clear Wheel haha (ex. Hell Beelzeb, which had a clear Beelzeb has the clear-ish T125, JB, and Face now instead of the green Face, and 125XF). If no one else can do it, I'll do it someday.
My recent beyblade purchase is.....

Edit: Thanks Poseidon.
Recently, I have purchased 2 Ultimate DX Sets, 2 Kreis Cygnus'...and Diablo Nemesis, Death Quetzecoatl, VariAres, Storm Pegasis, Phantom Orion, and a BB-10 Stadium.
(Jan. 17, 2012  10:19 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  8:12 PM)Stealth Serpent Wrote: My recent beyblade purchase is.....

Edit: ...Any idea how to fix the img tags?

Use this hyperlink http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n501...Image1.jpg
Thanks Poseidon.
Just opened up a Super Deck Set. And Kreis Cygnus and Omega Dragonis are on their way Smile
(Jan. 18, 2012  4:20 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Just opened up a Super Deck Set. And Kreis Cygnus and Omega Dragonis are on their way Smile

sweet, thats awesome Jay Grin

(Jan. 18, 2012  4:20 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Just opened up a Super Deck Set. And Kreis Cygnus and Omega Dragonis are on their way Smile
Thanks for the comments, you and Jan Smile

I plan to go full speed on aquiring 50 beyblades. I think Im like 12 short, gotta count, lol.
We saw them on the web. Couldn't find them in our 2 local Walmarts, SOOOOOO, we used magic to get these 2 Ultimate Gift Sets. LOL

Also, our 3rd set of White Perseus and Black Lightning L Drago Clear wheels from Coro Coro Hong Kong version??? If we've incorrectly identified those, I'm sure the WBO Police will correct us.
The picture is quite large. May I ask that you use a spoiler?
You kidding me?

Answer to your reply: no
I have placed it in a spoiler on his behalf.

KillerSpinner, perhaps try being less blatantly rude without provocation when a user kindly requests something that takes nothing from you.
Recently bought the BB-10 and BB-33 stadiums thanks to Poseidon's advice. can't wait for them to get here. and oh yeah got a load of beys coming too. Just got in the mail, Storm Aquario for my daughter and Storm Pegasus to add to our don't touch collection (we have one we use already). Death Q, Jade Jupiter, L-Drago Destroy and Phantom Orion on their way.
HK limited edition BB-10 Attack Stadium, Red Big Bang Pegasus, Black Fang Leone,2 Rev Launchers, BB-121 UDX set, BB-122 DN, BB-119 DQ, RB#9 Fusion Hades, RB#8 Jade Jupiter.

[Image: DSC05336.jpg]
Hey, quick question: What is the story with the Pegasus logo on the bowl of the stadium? Is it a tattoo or a sticker? Can you feel a difference in the material or is it all the same?

OK, that was 3 questions... Wink
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:25 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Hey, quick question: What is the story with the Pegasus logo on the bowl of the stadium? Is it a tattoo or a sticker? Can you feel a difference in the material or is it all the same?

OK, that was 3 questions... Wink

It's sure a tattoo and umm can you feel it? yeah slightly just about the same if you feeling the tattoo on your facebolts. Wonder if that answers your questions? hehe.
It does, thanks. Please let us know what you think of it compared to the clear bb-10 when you get a chance or have had enough time to make a comparison.
@ DaWRETCHED-one
Where did you get your black Fang Leone is that hasbro or TT?
I just got Diablo Nemesis btw.
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:14 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: @ DaWRETCHED-one
Where did you get your black Fang Leone is that hasbro or TT?
I just got Diablo Nemesis btw.

It's Hong Kong Limited, and comes in the Pegasus Vs. Leone Rev-up Launcher Set, I think it is called.
corocro limited clear wheel hk ver is right coz hk Mani release those corocro issues as hk ver so there's divine chimera as well and maybe they will do up one for dragonis but it's a bit possible only
My Leone 145D came today! So much fun! I guess Raigeko gave me...

METAL SYSTEM FEVER :00
and i liek it :3
On the way to order the hong kong limited pegasis vs leone rev up set, diablo nemesis, ultimate dx set, fusion hades and death quetzalcoatl on the way to me ! I'll post some pics when I got every thing !!!! Smile
(Jan. 20, 2012  1:52 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: It does, thanks. Please let us know what you think of it compared to the clear bb-10 when you get a chance or have had enough time to make a comparison.

I remember a couple people have done this in the past. It's not on the top of the Stadium, it's underneath. That way, it doesn't mess up the battles, and lasts longer.

What I would think would be the best way to do it would be to get a template of the image you want, put it underneath the stadium so it's oriented correctly from above, attach it by whatever means but don't disturb the edges, paint should still be able to go around and make the image, then paint the bottom of the stadium (with the template on, and in his case, blue), take off the template when it's fully dry, then paint the underside of the stadium where the template was, and even the entire underside if you want (in his case, white).

Wow what a confusing explanation! Tongue_out