Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 10, 2012  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl, Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx just came yesterday. I have only opened Death Quetzalcoatl at the moment, but it looked almost 'intimidating' inside its fortress, in Attack Mode.
LOL My son was asking me if you buy beyblades (or at least recently). LOL

Now all you have to do is compete in a tourney or two! LOLWinkWinkWink
(Jan. 10, 2012  3:02 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: LOL My son was asking me if you buy beyblades (or at least recently). LOL

Already done, hah, now I just need to actually win ...
Recently? I know from your profile there was one (??) I think.

I'm starting a thread entitled "Should Kai-V compete in more tournaments in 2012?" LOL I'm guessing someone might close it soon after... LOLOLOLTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink
(Jan. 10, 2012  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl, Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx just came yesterday. I have only opened Death Quetzalcoatl at the moment, but it looked almost 'intimidating' inside its fortress, in Attack Mode.

To be honest, Death in attack mode is one of the nicer looking 4D beyblades. I'm using mine with a Ketos CW, Clear BD145 and white HF/S. It looks like a whale surfacing from beneath the waves. :3

Great buys, by the way, now go work on your launch! Tongue_out
(Jan. 10, 2012  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2012  3:02 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: LOL My son was asking me if you buy beyblades (or at least recently). LOL

Already done, hah, now I just need to actually win ...

Launch with the ankh glove on.

I was extremely upset about Death's Attack Mode being so inferior, because I thoroughly agree with th!nk's opinion of its aesthetics. Nevertheless, wonderful purchases.
Hey, I bought Hades Kerbecs BD145DS and Gravity Destroyer AD145WD at Target today, using a $25 gift card I got at my orthodontist's office today. Plus, there was a nice price cut on Beyblade stuff in the toy section. That price cut left me enough money on the card to buy one more Beyblade.
Gonna add on to my previous post.

I have now won from ebay auctions: Silver Quetz (Pre HWS), Divine Chimera, Black Sol Blaze, Booster Capricorn (Pre HWS), Virgo (Pre HWS), Aries (Pre HWS), and Pisces (Pre HWS).

Not a bad haul.
beautiful bey-buys Omega12 Grin
(Jan. 11, 2012  1:27 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Gonna add on to my previous post.

I have now won from ebay auctions: Silver Quetz (Pre HWS), Divine Chimera, Black Sol Blaze, Booster Capricorn (Pre HWS), Virgo (Pre HWS), Aries (Pre HWS), and Pisces (Pre HWS).

Not a bad haul.

Nice! Who'd you win them from?
Thanks. Each ones from a different vendor. One if from jpnlive who I have purchased from before. The 3 PreHWS beys and sol blaze are from BuzzShopToys.

Payed about $65 for all of them. That's about $30 cheaper than usual.
(Jan. 11, 2012  3:16 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Thanks. Each ones from a different vendor. One if from jpnlive who I have purchased from before. The 3 PreHWS beys and sol blaze are from BuzzShopToys.

Payed about $65 for all of them. That's about $30 cheaper than usual.

Ah yes. Gotta love the Buzz! Have you seen this?:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EvilSpinner?...Opp1SFxkGw
I had not seen that. Those are cool. I wish I wanted the G1-3 Pegasus but I just don't Unhappy

Buzz is good, I got a Pegasus wheel from him foa $1 before Smile
Ordered my BB-10! Heck yeah! *epicfist*
I'm about to apy for the following
Sea Dragon (Takara)
Thunder Dragon (Takara)
Wyvern DJ MS (Hasbro)
Wolborg MS (Hasbro)
Dranzer MF
Dark Leopard MS (Yellow,Takara)
Slash Riger MS (White)
Slash Riger MS (Blue)
Dragoon MF
HMS Customise Grip
HMS Grip Rubber
Nice found!
How much will it cost you(if you don t mind to tell us)?
Also what condition are those bey in?
Found SEVERAL items from some "mystery man" on eBay. Went crazy bidding, however, all of his things went off in the early am hours here on the East Cost US. It started at 2am and ended at 730am. When it was all over, my eyes were stinging from looking at the screen. Just met him in person so shipping was NOT part of it!!!!! yea-aaahhhh! (Regular show reference!)

WARNING! What you are about to see is disgusting!
This was awesome as we did not have to wait 20 days and the seller threw in 2 extra (not sure what to call them) Chimera faces, a green Galaxy Peg face, the book and stickers, 4 sticker packs, poster and 2 metal face wrenches-clear custom and metal face silver! Many will go back on eBay as we have some dupes here.

Stay tuned!
KSpin, that first picture almost gave me a heart attack.
But seriously, though, really nice haul! That Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver. is just plain beautiful! Not to mention Gold LDD, Fang Leone Burning Claw, and mostly everything else... Smile
You got Perseus White Knight and the Black Meteo L Drago Assault? 2 OF THEM?!?!

-drops dead-

Dear god, this is insanity. Really nice purchases KillerSpinner and son! It's like Santa has your address memorized by this point. Lol, anyways have fun with everything!
(Jan. 11, 2012  7:25 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Found SEVERAL items from some "mystery man" on eBay. Went crazy bidding, however, all of his things went off in the early am hours here on the East Cost US. It started at 2am and ended at 730am. When it was all over, my eyes were stinging from looking at the screen. Just met him in person so shipping was NOT part of it!!!!! yea-aaahhhh! (Regular show reference!)

WARNING! What you are about to see is disgusting!
This was awesome as we did not have to wait 20 days and the seller threw in 2 extra (not sure what to call them) Chimera faces, a green Galaxy Peg face, the book and stickers, 4 sticker packs, poster and 2 metal face wrenches-clear custom and metal face silver! Many will go back on eBay as we have some dupes here.

Stay tuned!

I can only respond to that with this video quote, there is nothing more I can add.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYj7T9eEQ4U
Any chance you would sell a bakushin susanoo for cheap?
Sick bey's Killer! Grin you always get a carp load of Bey's in for each of your Recent purchases pictures hahah!! It's awesome! Grin congrats! Smile
(Jan. 12, 2012  2:10 AM)Kaiba Wrote: KSpin, that first picture almost gave me a heart attack.
But seriously, though, really nice haul! That Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver. is just plain beautiful! Not to mention Gold LDD, Fang Leone Burning Claw, and mostly everything else... Smile
Thank you. You had to see the look on KillerSpinner's face when I asked him NOT to open any of them! LOL What attitude he gave me! He understands, not happy, but he understands. LOL

(Jan. 12, 2012  3:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: You got Perseus White Knight and the Black Meteo L Drago Assault? 2 OF THEM?!?!

-drops dead-

Dear god, this is insanity. Really nice purchases KillerSpinner and son! It's like Santa has your address memorized by this point. Lol, anyways have fun with everything!
psssssssst......I AM Santa.....ssshhhh.....

May as well be this year. I suspect a "mild" let down next year.

Those Perseus White Knights and the Black Meteo L Drago Assaults (is that their official names?) are just the clear wheels that came with the booklets (lower left). We have the other set version that came in the open face orange box. He wants to dress up a standard Gravity Perseus with one because he "saw it on Youtube." Only reason why I did this for him is because they were all available, could be had for potentially GREAT prices and were 20 miles away from us. I know it's a haul, but we couldn't pass it up.

(Jan. 12, 2012  3:31 AM)th!nk Wrote: I can only respond to that with this video quote, there is nothing more I can add.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYj7T9eEQ4U
Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw the guy with the plastic bad approach.

(Jan. 12, 2012  4:03 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Any chance you would sell a bakushin susanoo for cheap?
Check your PMs Wink

(Jan. 12, 2012  4:21 AM)Evolution Wrote: Sick bey's Killer! Grin you always get a carp load of Bey's in for each of your Recent purchases pictures hahah!! It's awesome! Grin congrats! Smile
That's the way to do it if you want the best prices. None of these were in the immediate plans. They just became available so we pounced. Would have cost us double if we did it the usual 1 or 2 at a time way.
My HMS Lot that i posted i won from ebay earlier this week.
Edit: Also First EVAR vid i uploaded to youtube Smile
Cool video Bro! You got cheated on 5SBB. I think that was opened before because NIB should have been inside a black plastic bag.