Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 09, 2011  10:28 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  3:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Use Rare Blades.

Make Collectors Cry.
With this, 100%
You give me rare beyblade, 24 hours, and you'll see a tattered and destroyed beyblade after those 24 hours.
I only have one thing to say about this …
DAMN Y'ALL!! Hahahahah LOLz!! XD

bigbangbars ah nice purchase, bro! That's a real nice bey!! Grin
When my Burning Claw Fang Leone comes,give me an hour.After that you will see a picture of the bey.All those paint chips.
(Dec. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: Post pics for extra tears Wink

Admittedly, though, I tend to get pangs of guilt with rare plastics. So I buy doubles and use one.

As for recent purchases, bought a Galaxy Pegasis on ebay, need a new R2F, as mine will soon wear to nothing with the use it's getting!

Only if I had the pic of my MSUV now! Tongue_out
I broke it on purpose, yo! Wink
And now when I know how valuable it is, %*$$%#$#%!
Hey, why not a individual R2F?
(Dec. 10, 2011  7:50 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: Post pics for extra tears Wink

Admittedly, though, I tend to get pangs of guilt with rare plastics. So I buy doubles and use one.

As for recent purchases, bought a Galaxy Pegasis on ebay, need a new R2F, as mine will soon wear to nothing with the use it's getting!

Only if I had the pic of my MSUV now! Tongue_out
I broke it on purpose, yo! Wink
And now when I know how valuable it is, %*$$%#$#%!
Hey, why not a individual R2F?

Would only save me five bucks and can't be given to me as a Christmas present! Also bought a torch pegasis to be given to me for Christmas (yeah, it's a system which means we ALWAYS get exactly what we want and that makes up for any lost surprise, though there's still an element of that with non-core presents. EFFICIENCY!)

finally i would get a dragoon GT wif acceptable price :p
cant wait for its arrival!

[Image: i_am_ancients-img600x450-1322901637sw7g0613234.jpg]
Awwww niiiiiiiice!

It's a shame you don't use them, the AR (G Upper) is an awesome smash AR!
Destroy MSUV's.

Make th!nk cry.
Haha.
Just got a brand new Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium.
Hah, I don't actually play HMS so I don't really mind!

Solid buys, as always! When's the Ultimate DX set due?
Dunno.I'm not gonna touch LDG or Wing.Maybe in 1 more week or something.If you don't mind,

Destroy Uriel 2.

Make you cry.
Haha.
Me too.
^th!nk just died inside.

MSUV breaking on purpose?! AESRDTFVGYBH WHYYYYY! YOU COULD'VE SOLD IT TO ME!

Getting a BB-121 for Christmas (and a BB-119 if Galaxy Jay restocks in time, along with putting it on Amazon).
When came to th!nk bout it,my cousin used to have a Uriel 2 years ago.He broke it.Lemme find it's remainings.He don't care,he got like 5 of them and a Draciel MBD years ago.
I've broken a Uriel 2. As long as the tip survives, WE CAN REBUILD HIM

The only things that would hurt me: A perfect condition Voltaic Ape (Takara), being cut in half, and most of all: Uriel 2's tip and scissors.
I'll do that.Geuss what my cousin did to his 5 remaining Uriel 2 years ago?He burned one,but the other 4 is unknown.I'll ask him.Maybe he still got it.Lemme have it.
It would still be your loss for destroying the best attack tip in the game. I have two already so it's still not that big a deal. Wink
They're selling them on eBay for like seven bucks LOL
oh, and another pegasis 4 mein collection
lolol
All of this came in yesterday.
My Scythe Kronos got here yesterday and now my BB-32 HWS Set got hete today! Yay! I shall do tests tomorrow for Death and Duo Grin wish i could today, but I HAVE TO spend the night at my grandmas.
i gots me a BB-23 Ldrago and a BB-32 HWS set on monday but i cant open them till christmas and im about to go INSANE

Edit:There u go Arupaeo, sorry about that.
Went to Toys R us today for something else other than beyblades.... FINALLY found "Hades Kerbecs" and "Ray Gil" this was the first Kerbecs, and Gil I have seen in Hasbro (and my son and I do a lot of looking for them...)

Btw- we live in Mechanicsburg PA Smile
(Dec. 10, 2011  9:08 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Whoa green pegasus that like super rare !!!

What would you say if I told you that he pulled the Beat Lynx out of a random booster?
Lol I did.
I screamed like a little girl. Eee

EDIT:
Well technically I did not open it. I opened one, and there was a Vulcan Herculeo 130DS in it. I was pretty disappointed. I let my friend open the other, and when I saw Beat Lynx in his hand I was like "GIVE ME THAT OR YOU DIE" XD
(Dec. 10, 2011  10:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Lol I did.
I screamed like a little girl. Eee

EDIT:
Well technically I did not open it. I opened one, and there was a Vulcan Herculeo 130DS in it. I was pretty disappointed. I let my friend open the other, and when I saw Beat Lynx in his hand I was like "GIVE ME THAT OR YOU DIE" XD
You're my idol :3

Just bought
1x Gravity Perseus BD145XF on eBay for around $10.50 USD.
1x Variares DGrin from dimsum2u for $16-ish USD and getting a tracking number, which brings the total to about $18.50.
Wut!?
Seriously ?
How the hell is there so many of that pegasi on ebay there rare as hell !