Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just getting Random Booster Volume 7, trying for new MF-H pack.
Got myself a Rock aries and Ray striker , Hasbro CS's are really something.
My VariAres and Scythe Kronos just came Grin

what is coming to me:-

1x DRAGOON STORM
1x DRAGOON FIGHTER
1x DRAGOON VICTORY
1x DRAGOON VICTORY 2
1x DRAGOON GALAXY
1x DRAGOON GALAXY TURBO
1x DRAGOON METAL STORM
1x ULTIMATE DRAGOON METAL STORM

And may be in some days i will also buy dranzer series and driger series and draciel series and strata dragoon series.
i think this type of buy sounds awesome!!!!!!!!
What condition are they in?
So, in keeping with my total re-focussing to plastics, I've invested in a suitable stadium. I have the sonokong set with a Tornado Attack, Two Launcher Grips, Dragoon G and Draciel G (which I don't have), on it's way to me Grin

Must thank poseidon for reminding me I needed one. Grin
Also bought a used Uriel 1/Wolborg 3. Tip looks to be in good nick. Not easy to find much out about this bey, so I figure may as well grab it when I saw it pop up on the 'bay.
I recently got Hell Kerbecs
Rev-Up Launcher
Burn Fireblaze
(Aug. 17, 2011  9:19 AM)takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: what is coming to me:-

1x DRAGOON STORM
1x DRAGOON FIGHTER
1x DRAGOON VICTORY
1x DRAGOON VICTORY 2
1x DRAGOON GALAXY
1x DRAGOON GALAXY TURBO
1x DRAGOON METAL STORM

Ya umm what condition are they in?? And how much did u pay for all these??
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: So, in keeping with my total re-focussing to plastics, I've invested in a suitable stadium. I have the sonokong set with a Tornado Attack, Two Launcher Grips, Dragoon G and Draciel G (which I don't have), on it's way to me Grin

Must thank poseidon for reminding me I needed one. Grin
i shouldve got that for the grips ! plastics 4 eva

(Aug. 17, 2011  9:19 AM)takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: what is coming to me:-

1x DRAGOON STORM
1x DRAGOON FIGHTER
1x DRAGOON VICTORY
1x DRAGOON VICTORY 2
1x DRAGOON GALAXY
1x DRAGOON GALAXY TURBO
1x DRAGOON METAL STORM

And may be in some days i will also buy dranzer series and driger series and draciel series and strata dragoon series.
i think this type of buy sounds awesome!!!!!!!!

arentyou the one who wanted these for free andsaid you had no money and kept bugging dei for them free?
I got my Korean-release Red Attack Stadium(TT/Sonokong) in the mail today. Quite pleased that I don't have to use a Hasbro plastics-era stadium any more. Grin
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:08 PM)Hazel Wrote: I got my Korean-release Red Attack Stadium(TT/Sonokong) in the mail today. Quite pleased that I don't have to use a Hasbro plastics-era stadium any more. Grin
I'LL TRADE YOU FOR MY BLACK ATTACK STADIUM!! That red color is awezome Cute
Nice buy Grin
Just a bought a WBBA Gold limited edition L-Drago Destroy! Yippee my LRF. Finally a thing I have which th!nk and TokyoBoyy don't. Unfortunately I think it will miss the Omega Nova meet up because it is still coming in the mail.
lol. If it was only LRF you wanted you should of got this Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...1c1e2253a2
Won a Plastic lot on eBay yesterday for £25.
The lot has -
Dragoon V2
Vortex Ape
Draciel V
Trypio (Hasbro)
Rock Bison
Master Dragoon
Master Draciel
Wing Attacker
Dragoon G
Driger G

An alright lot really! Only really wanted the Dragoon V2 but the other Beys aren't too bad either!
Nice lot blitz! I got me a galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno, got 2 R2F for stock and 3 CS... Wow.

i do have one as u can tell i dont use attack types gg lol ugh i think my vari ares got lost hope it comes tmr so i can use in meeting
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:00 AM)Chups Wrote: lol. If it was only LRF you wanted you should of got this Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...1c1e2253a2
I didn't have L-Drago Destroy either and kinda wanted that. Plus the gold looks epic.

I bought 2 Earth Aquilas, Rock Orso, Dark Bull, and Flame Libra. All are doubles (and not all are good beys), but I mainly bought them cause I got some of the sticker sheets that are sold separately in Japan awhile back from AD. Decided to get some beys to use them on, lol.

Also bought myself a Ray Unicorno D125CS...only because I want to keep one mint for my collection XD
torch pegasus nib, dranzer v2 nib, bit chip boosters, all the dark blades, dark dranzer, driger, etc.
-edit- and basalt
(Aug. 19, 2011  11:52 PM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: torch pegasus nib, dranzer v2 nib, bit chip boosters, all the dark blades, dark dranzer, driger, etc.

Wooooow!! Nice buys and you sure you got all the dark beys hmmmm Chief 2002 - Hmm ... ?!?!?! Even dark dragoon and dark Gaia dragoon?!?!
(Aug. 20, 2011  12:02 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  11:52 PM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: torch pegasus nib, dranzer v2 nib, bit chip boosters, all the dark blades, dark dranzer, driger, etc.

Wooooow!! Nice buys and you sure you got all the dark beys hmmmm Chief 2002 - Hmm ... ?!?!?! Even dark dragoon and dark Gaia dragoon?!?!

oops nope, all but dark gaia dragoon. 3 of which are nib
Well, I'm gettin a VariAres MW.
(Aug. 20, 2011  12:13 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote:

oops nope, all but gaia dark dragoon. 3 of which are nib

Woooooooow if u don't mind me asking how much..?? And was it from yja?!?!
(Aug. 20, 2011  12:29 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  12:13 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote:

oops nope, all but gaia dark dragoon. 3 of which are nib

Woooooooow if u don't mind me asking how much..?? And was it from yja?!?!

For all the dark blades (3 are nib, dark dragoon, dranzer, driger, and draciel) bit chip boosters, torch pegasus, nib and driger v2 nib. 200 dollars. I actually also have these coming when i can finish paying for it. I got them from a good friend of mine.
That's quite a high price dude. Especially since the dark series are all the same.