Recent Beyblade Purchases

Oh, god. WHERE DO YOU GET THESE CHEAP THINGS FROM!? MLD URS is at the top of my list to buy...
My Random Booster 9, 10, 11, 12 Prize Beys came today!
see pictures
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...on?page=78
and all my collections to date.
Bought Storm Pegasis 100HF (Inferno ver. but for some reason, the track is 100, and it is not fake.) From a friend. (He won it in an official tournament here, and he had like 4 of those)

For only
Are you sure it is 100? Because I find it hard to figure 100 and 105 out..
today i got mine 3 stegment launcher grip and takara tomy flame libra
(May. 01, 2011  12:34 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Oh, god. WHERE DO YOU GET THESE CHEAP THINGS FROM!? MLD URS is at the top of my list to buy...

Im just too good. I got it from a very very Secret man. He is BI-WINNING he Smokes WHEN he wants to. This man is Charlie Sheen. Supaburn
Charlie Sheen sells BEYBLADES?! XD Tell me, Chupa where?...
Bought myself a BB-52 BeyCarrier Hard type as my little lunch box I use to carry my beys in for tournaments just isn't cutting it anymore haha.

Also bought a Mercury Anubis Brave Ver, Flame Bull 105WB, Rock Bull WD145HF (dying the Bull clear wheels) and the Lightning LDrago from the Super Vortex Set as the Red Lightning looks very very nice!
I hate you.

I swear everytime I see "Last Post: Blitz" On this Thread I go temporarily Crazy.

What do you have like 1000 Posts on this Thread?

@ Galeforce. XD Yes he does. He is Blader DJ. He hides in his Beach House in Malibu. (Its his house on Two and a Half men if you dont get it)
(May. 01, 2011  11:02 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I hate you.
I swear everytime I see "Last Post: Blitz" On this Thread I go temporarily Crazy.
What do you have like 1000 Posts on this Thread?

Hah, I think this thread and the 'Beyblade Collection/Photo Gallery' threads are were I get most of my post count from lol.
(May. 01, 2011  10:57 AM)Blitz Wrote: Bought myself a BB-52 BeyCarrier Hard type as my little lunch box I use to carry my beys in for tournaments just isn't cutting it anymore haha.

Also bought a Mercury Anubis Brave Ver, Flame Bull 105WB, Rock Bull WD145HF (dying the Bull clear wheels) and the Lightning LDrago from the Super Vortex Set as the Red Lightning looks very very nice!

The little lunch box is adorable! I see Giant Blitz taking a peek in a small tub while little Beyjun has to DIVE inside his toolbox to gey beyblades! EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee
my customize grip..
white grip with black rubber from wwqqyang..
spring shooter and sniper compass bought by myself last year..
[Image: dsc00716s.jpg]
[Image: dsc00717mz.jpg]
[Image: dsc00718ks.jpg]
mmm..should i get spring loader and trigger?
Blitz Aah dam it, shouldn't have told Blitz to get one! Anyways I got one for Beyjun. It's actually his size Grin

*Imagine* Beyjun, with Ginga's headband, holding a Beycarrier hard type.
(May. 01, 2011  11:38 AM)ControL_ Wrote: Blitz Aah dam it, shouldn't have told Blitz to get one! Anyways I got one for Beyjun. It's actually his size Grin

But I love seeing Beyjun use a storage case larger than himselfCrying
(May. 01, 2011  11:40 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  11:38 AM)ControL_ Wrote: Blitz Aah dam it, shouldn't have told Blitz to get one! Anyways I got one for Beyjun. It's actually his size Grin

But I love seeing Beyjun use a storage case larger than himselfCrying
Sacrificing Cuteness for Proness.

Recently bought RBV7s, got my three most wanted pulls.
I had obtained a Counter Leone 145D yesterday. I like this better than Rock Leone. :p
Today I bought the Hasbro Wind & Shoot Launcher, dunno if its pretty good.
yesterday i brought earth virgo and poison serpent and also 2 f tips
JUST BOUGHT THIS FOR $35 USD.

Ripoff?
Yesterday was my B-Day.
Today,
My dad bought me:
LLD
Midnight Bull
Earth Eagle
MXS
and.......
RAY Uncicorno
1 TT and all other Hasbro.
Got a Lighting L-Drago 100HF just for the heck of it
(May. 01, 2011  11:06 PM)Sparta Wrote: JUST BOUGHT THIS FOR $35 USD.

Ripoff?
Maybe...if there is no Dranzer MS in that pack. The image shows a Gaia Dragoon.
(May. 01, 2011  11:06 PM)Sparta Wrote: JUST BOUGHT THIS FOR $35 USD.

Ripoff?
perhaps..try to ask the seller...perhaps a wrong picture..
ordered ray unicorno today, Finally getting the
bey I want
Serious Smug
I bought BBP DX SET, L Drago Destroy, RBV7, Vulcan Horogium BD145RS, Launcher grip rubber black, metal face black and Metal assist =)