Recent Beyblade Purchases

I got my super deck set last week.
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:45 AM)Otsu Wrote: yeah ebay.
also got these today. nothing special, easily obtainable beyblades, but it's my first step into the world of plastics/hms

How much money did you pay for those.
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:11 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
Quote:]I'm jealous of JR_Tiger and his amazing ability to obtain tons of HMS beys. SO ENVIOUS!

I recently bought BB-107 BBP DX set (oh yeah ), Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Hologium, Meteo L Drago, and 2 regular Gun Metallic MF's. SWEET!

BB-107 FTW! I'm so Ecstatic over this ATM Im purchasing mine either Tommorow or Day after How much did you pay?
Gun MF's are the Coolest lookin' MF's in Town. I mean I wouldn't wanna run Into one in a Dark alleyway at Night....

Quote:Just bought some MF2's for $1.25 USD. I got some regular MF's from the same seller a couple days ago for $1.75 USD.

That is Very nice price. Online or?

Gun Metal MF's are awesome, and they complement my signature combo (MF Vulcan Pegasis (I legendary version from Toywiz or III) 85XF). And I got the BBP DX set from Toywiz for 55 USD w/o shipping. They actually didn't overprice it for once, and they are stocking and sending it to me(I purposely ordered Rush Delivery Grin) as soon as they get it in mid-April (definitely before April 28th, they said).
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:55 AM)othellog Wrote: I got my super deck set last week.
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:45 AM)Otsu Wrote: yeah ebay.
also got these today. nothing special, easily obtainable beyblades, but it's my first step into the world of plastics/hms

How much money did you pay for those.

the korean stuff on the top row i got from allatkorea.com
prices are there

and the bottem row i got from ebay, just search it, they're pretty cheap.
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:57 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:11 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
Quote:]I'm jealous of JR_Tiger and his amazing ability to obtain tons of HMS beys. SO ENVIOUS!

I recently bought BB-107 BBP DX set (oh yeah ), Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Hologium, Meteo L Drago, and 2 regular Gun Metallic MF's. SWEET!

BB-107 FTW! I'm so Ecstatic over this ATM Im purchasing mine either Tommorow or Day after How much did you pay?
Gun MF's are the Coolest lookin' MF's in Town. I mean I wouldn't wanna run Into one in a Dark alleyway at Night....

Quote:Just bought some MF2's for $1.25 USD. I got some regular MF's from the same seller a couple days ago for $1.75 USD.

That is Very nice price. Online or?

Gun Metal MF's are awesome, and they complement my signature combo (MF Vulcan Pegasis (I legendary version from Toywiz or III) 85XF). And I actually got the BBP DX set from Toywiz for 55 USD w/o shipping. They actually didn't overprice it for once, and they are stocking and sending it to me(I purposely ordered Rush Delivery Grin) as soon as they get it in mid-April (definitely before April 28th, they said).

I wanted some Gun MF's but sadly there were none that were in my price range Pinching_eyes_2 I got some Red and Silver ones. Waiting on some orange MF2's to come in. Both regular MF's came in today Grin along with my stadium... Which I have to wait for my grandma to pick it up from the postal office and then I have to wait until the end of school and go grab it from her house Pinching_eyes_2 I hate waiting. So close, yet so far away... I'm almost positive my MF2's will come in tomorrow though Grin

Otsu- I'm just wondering, but does the old mobile stadium have a dish like bottom or a flat one? I always seem to think that it's flat lol. xD
i recently got

hell kerbecs
screw capricorne
flame byxis
killer beafowl
basalt horogium
Ray Unicorno
Rock Giraffe( still in the mail -.-)
Ray Gill ( still in the mail -.-)
Inferno Saggitario ( hasbro
Rev up launcher
Otsu

Supppppeeerrr. Jealous will you use that for MFB orrr? It loks better than the MFB Mobile Beystadium.

Yep GUN Metal faces are Sweeeeeeeet! Also MF-H's...... << Off-Topic

Got my BBP DX Set for 75 Incl. Shipping EMS Smile Super good price with EMS.

I am Ecstatic and Probably won't Sleep tonight.
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:36 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Otsu

Supppppeeerrr. Jealous will you use that for MFB orrr? It loks better than the MFB Mobile Beystadium.

From Where ? That's A Good Purchase, But The Bey Is Outclassed.
I Got A Beylauncher (Hasbro). TAKARA TOMY's Were Sold.
There's a big Difference between Outclassed and Bad.
BBP has hardly had any Testing yet so we Have to wait.
FGrin sucks Though.

I got it from AkirasDaddy.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:45 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:06 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:51 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I wasn't bidding on all the hms lots. There are some that interest me, but cor***** also bids for someone else.
Yeah, he has bid for me too. But, I still think that you're the one that got the MSUV lot last night. Also, I think your the one that just won this:
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h151733836

I can say, I'm happy that I didn't win that lot Eee
LOL!!! No you're not! Come on man...., I only outbid you by 500Yen. Smile
Mate, my serious bids ended a LONG time before that...I wasn't in control of the bidding past a certain point Wink

(Apr. 02, 2011  1:29 PM)Otsu Wrote: So you're cor**** i figured it was someone from wbo.
No, JR_Tiger isn't cor*****

(Apr. 03, 2011  1:57 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Is cor***** a member on here?
Yes, cor***** is a member from here. I won't say who, as they may not want everyone to know. Up to them to tell others, if they wish to.
Just bought an Eclipse Ver Sol Blaze. Yeah, it wasn't exactly super-cheap, but it's SOOO pretty. I really have to stop buying limited editions now, though I still want a Bakushin Susanoo... But that can wait.
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:36 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Otsu

Im planning to just use it for plastics. I find it more entertaining than using plastics in the attack stadium.
YAY i just ordered Big bang pegasis DX set from akiras daddy for..... $70!!! including shipping Grin so excited
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Rock aquario (keeping this one, turns out I'm an Aquarius.) Storm Pegasus is coming with it (it's going to my little bro)
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just bought an Eclipse Ver Sol Blaze. Yeah, it wasn't exactly super-cheap, but it's SOOO pretty. I really have to stop buying limited editions now, though I still want a Bakushin Susanoo... But that can wait.
Nice buy...I'm wanting to get that bey too. Also, which version of Bakushin do you want? I find the original version is ugly...you going for the Eclipse Version of that one too?
Actually, I'm leaning towards the original as I've got a "White Whale" ketos ed145hf/s combi that bakushin in white would fit beautifully. Lunar eclipse looks sweet, and if I need wf urgently, it's xheaper drom AD than any other bakushin.
Just bought the following:

L Drago Reshuffle

Hell Kerbecs*

Flame Byxis*

Basalt Horogium*

Standard Bey Stadium

*Starters
Just received Mercury Anubis 85XF, Mercury Anubis 85XF (Brave version), Big Bang Pegasis F: D and my Fang Leone 130W²D =) So happy about it Joyful_3
My auntie just bought for me Screw Capricorne 90MF . Grin . She finds BB-98 expensive, waste of money etc. I need to save 10 gbp more to buy BB-98, as BB-98 costs 35 gbp Speechless
Used my good money on a Wide Square Stadium...
Got a Fang leone 130W2D
hope it doesn't take far ever to come
I ordered Hell kerbecs and a BB-100 about a week and a half ago. I really need the Hell kerbecs.
Just received Fang Leone 130W2D of beybladejapan Smile
a super attack stadium [im finnaly gettin 1!], a random booster vol.5, and a rock scorpio t125jb are comin in da mail. so im perty happy.
Ordered:
Meteo L Drago
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis FTW!!
Sounds good right?