Recent Beyblade Purchases

Grand Ketos, Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.
Yay just bought Earth Aquilla 145WD and Launcher Grip! And Earth Aquilla rocks!!!
coro coro limited black lightning l drago, meteo l drago , and lightning l drago for 426 MYR plus shipping to malaysia all toghether i have 3 lightning l drago 100HF, 1 l drago 105F,1 meteo l drago and one limited coro coro lightning l drago 100HF
That was the deal with the 3 LDragos for $120 USD Shipped yes ?
i not so sure but to my place shipping was 60.99 usd
Bought Galaxy Pegasis for $25 and Flame Libra for $7
Yesterday i bought a string launcher.
Just bought the newly released burn fireblaze, evil gemios and thernal pisces. Wasnt expecting to purchase it on my random visit to walmart
Just got Earth Aquila, L LDrago, and Burn Phoenix. Waiting on the Meteo L Drago I ordered from AkirasDaddy.
Bought Grand Ketos, Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-drago, a standard TT stadium, Launcher suspension and Orange metal faces.
Where is everyone buying their meteo ldragos?
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:28 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: Where is everyone buying their meteo ldragos?
i think your best bet is ebay, no?
lol omg i just got my booster beyblade pack [the latest one with grand ketose] and i got grand ketose
Grand Ketos* surely?
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:33 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Grand Ketos* surely?
yea yea its late im really tired
Lol, sorry. Just checking, oh and nice one.
Just got these today.
Yeah that's Meteo Tongue_out
I swear it's almost twice as fast as RF and R2F.

[Image: P1030721.jpg]
WHered you get the Libra??
The Killer Gemios is decent right? I got mine last week and it's not too bad imo. Can you do me a quick test match? Lighting L Drago vs Meteo please, first to 3. I'd like to know if Meteo is worthy of a purchase since I already own LL Drago.
For me. Meteo LDrago lost all three.
A person at the meeting didn't want it because it was banned, so I traded a thermal for it.
What do you mean all 3? It lost 3-0?
Pyro can you answer my questions from the previous page?
Yea
So, best if I skip on Meteo? I've bought a load of stuff these past weeks, running low on cash lmao.
I just bought it cause it looked cool.