Recent Beyblade Purchases

Earth Virgo Starter from Alatkorea.
Its been a week since my blades were shipped not too much longer to wait now,
I'm starting to get really excited the anticipation in killing me.
my parents and i made a big beyblade purchase for my birthday:
1 x BB-67 :: Metal Face (Gun Metallic) (bb-66)
1 x BB-05 :: Booster Pegasus 145D (bb-04)
1 x BB-12 :: Booster Wolf 125F (bb-12)
1 x BB-16 :: Bey Pointer (bb-16)
1 x BB-46 :: Beystadium Standard Type (metal-fight-beyblade-bb-46-stadium)
1 x BB-56 :: Hybrid Wheel Set Set - Attack & Balance Type (bb-56)
1 x BB-59 :: Starter Burn Phoenix 135MS (bb-59)
1 x BB-66 :: Metal Face (Red) (bb-66)
1 x rock escolpio booster
1 x storm pegasis starter (my RF is worn down)
1x lightning ldrago starter
1x hybrid wheel set- stamina and defense
thats quite expensive if you add all that up
i added some of my own money to it, but it is my 13th so its kinda special
(Mar. 07, 2010  12:25 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: i added some of my own money to it, but it is my 13th so its kinda special

lol imagine how much you'd get when your 18.
Also it would have been smarter to buy the pegasis or bull starter to get the beypointed. Thats just my opinion i would have perfered to get another blade with the bey pointer
(Mar. 07, 2010  2:26 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: lol imagine how much you'd get when your 18.
Also it would have been smarter to buy the pegasis or bull starter to get the beypointed. Thats just my opinion i would have perfered to get another blade with the bey pointer

ill try and get them in 5 years Wink
(Mar. 07, 2010  2:29 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: ill try and get them in 5 years Wink

yeah. anyways do you mind telling us the grand total(shipping and all)
well i've bought from theintoy and ebay so ill tell you guys in like 10 minutes
It would have been smarter not to get them at all cause they both suck carp and you can get a beypointer separtely and they're in the match sets that are out.
Actually the Pegasis wheel is alright (I think it looks cool). Also the booster comes with a D bottom.
Happy b-day in advance MetalFightKaiSmile

On Topic: Just bought a white MFB launcher grip from buzztoy2007 on ebay (not the rubber) & it only cost me 13 USD! Anyway, if anyone wants a white grip, buzztoy is still selling them, but after I bought one, he only has a grand total of: (drum roll please) 1 grip!
cheers anime Smile
does buzztoy2007 ship worldwide? i ordered from him and im starting to panic
oh yeah the grand total of all my stuff was about £150 more or less
(Mar. 08, 2010  8:57 AM)MetalFightKai Wrote: cheers anime Smile
does buzztoy2007 ship worldwide? i ordered from him and im starting to panic
oh yeah the grand total of all my stuff was about £150 more or less

Yes, I've bought from him a lot of times. Your from England? if so then I'm pretty sure he does sell to you.
Yeah buzztoy is great i ordered from him 2 fridays ago, make sure you get the shipping number its very helpful.

i'm still waiting for the items i ordered, its only been a week i hope its gets here soon
i got libra RBVL 2 for 10 usd
attack stadium for 15 USD
and clay wolf for 5 USD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Earth Virgo GB145BS

Waiting for these to arrive/trying them out should ease the pain of waiting for Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno. Tongue_out
Booster Pegasis and Driger MS (My first HMS! Cute)
(Mar. 23, 2010  3:33 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Booster Pegasis and Driger MS (My first HMS! Cute)

Congratulations :]

I ordered 6 beyblades from buzztoy on the 15th, I'm hoping for them to come on the 29th or I'll be pissed Pinching_eyes
Recieved my clear blue guardian driger and yellow gaia dragoon today! I'm so happy!
I didn't feel like waiting until AN, so I had this small lot of stuff shipped! Smile

Burn Pisces ED145WF
Earth Aquila 105HF/S
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Launcher Grip (White)
Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Gold) - from Beynval!

[Image: dscn9909.jpg]
I might end up selling the Dark Cancer CH120SF, since I already have one from RBLV1.

[Image: dscn9911k.jpg]
I wanted an ED145, so this wasn't a bad deal for 2200 yen, with the sticker sheet as well.

[Image: dscn9926.jpg]
The regular printed Phoenix Face has some really bad contrast, so I decided to use the sticker for once.

[Image: dscn9931.jpg]
this pegasis face rules

[Image: dscn9918.jpg]
So good looking.

[Image: dscn9919.jpg]

[Image: dscn9921.jpg]

[Image: dscn9924.jpg]

[Image: mfbstickersheet.jpg]
Not sure if this sheet has been scanned yet, so here you go! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=92K4T6AX (600dpi).
Everything looks so nice! Don't sell the Cancer, a spare CH120 won't hurt.
(Apr. 03, 2010  5:06 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Everything looks so nice! Don't sell the Cancer, a spare CH120 won't hurt.

Hasbro will inevitably be releasing it, and I wasn't dying to have a second one anyways; it came in a lot.
How much did the burn pisces cost you cause it looks really cool!