Recent Beyblade Purchases

Ordered Earth Virgo and another Storm Pegasis from allatkorea, really looking forward to testing out GB145.
And then dying the whole thing red like it should be Cool
awww yeah!

Look forward to seeing the re-paint. You've churned out some seriously cool looking painted beys.
I forgot to post, but yeah 2 weeks ago I finally got LIBRA -non HWS- from Ebay! It was expensive, around CDN $23 but it's worth it, I love this wheel so much. (Even though it may be banned for competition)
lol I have a NIB one I was planning to sell. I guess I should have listed it.

Also I picked up an Earth Virgo and a Poison Serpent (don't judge me)
Not exactly a purchase but going home today to see all the blades I bought recently which are:

Gaia dragoon
uriel 2
galeon
driger s
driger v2
hasbro dragoon grip
dark cancer
Dranzer s

And i'm gonna be getting an earth aquila and maybe a NIB dragoon ms(nostaligia first hms from years ago) at the tourney on the 19th feb.
Was trying not to buy any new MFB's until Hasbro released them in the UK, but I just couldn't help myself and Bought a Earth Virgo. Just couldn't wait to try GB145 out lol.
aha!

Have you taken a peak at Galaxy Pegasis yet Blitz (since you've been away for a while). That will also break your willpower XD
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n80205769

picked up one of these since there look so awesome. One of my favorite MFB recolors.

No more beys for me till Galaxy Pegasis.
im getting a storm pegauses soon 20:00 dollers new in unopened box
pm me and ill tell you were
Quote:pm me and ill tell you were
...and this means exactly what?

2010th post while in 2010 FTW
Lols!! I've also bought an Earth Virgo from allatkorea, hoping to see it soon. Oh and if anyone gets it by friday, please bring it to the tourney!
my friend bought a blade from cooljoes i think it was storm capricorne
i just ordered this morning an earth virgo and metal face and suspension set Grin
My friend ordered these and they arived yesterday:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyblade-RARE-Weig...3efa0d42b2
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyblade-RARE-Weig...3efa0d33b3

He disliked them so he sold them to me for £1 together. Yes I know they're fake.
i bought a blade with one of those gold a-rings a couple of years ago but the thing snapped in half after a 3rd battle. arent they supposed to be real metal?
Flame Sagitario, Storm Pagasis, Rock Leone, Flame Libra
Geminos
i just received a hasbro dranzer S and dranzer F in the mail Smile
BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Battle Set
BB 35 Booster Flame Sagittario C145S
BB-43 Lightning L-Drago100HF
BB-47 Starter Earth Aquila 145WD
BB-55 Booster Dark Cancer CH120SF
BB-58 Bey Launcher Suspension
*Starter Earth Virgo GB145BS*

I'm a happy little Virgo Smile
Woah that's a lot of stuff. You'll have a good collection when they arrive and be able to make loads of top tier combos. Must have cost a lot though.
It was left over money for college applications. I Filled out over one hundred US dollars worth and I was free to spend the rest.
How much money did you spend on all that? Sorry if you find this rude i'm just wondering. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
It totaled approximately 160 USD.
That's a lot . Oh well, you'll have a kickass collection now.