Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Apr. 03, 2010  6:40 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: How much did the burn pisces cost you cause it looks really cool!

(Apr. 03, 2010  4:59 AM)Kei Wrote: I wanted an ED145, so this wasn't a bad deal for 2200 yen, with the sticker sheet as well.
Haha! I know it doesn't half compare to Kei's lot, but I've just bought my first Storm Pegasis from BuzzToy Grin (Woo!). I may be slightly behind in MFB Orders Confused...
Damn I want that Burn Pisces now hehe!!!!
Thx for the sticker sheet ill use it.

my dad is never gonna give my $140 back.... Unhappy
Bought Lightning l drago, Rock Leone, Dark Bull, and Dark wold along with a standard stadium and a bunch of launchers and grips Grin. Should all be coming in today or next week!
I have just bought my third Earth Aquila. Finally , I can have a new Earth wheel again.
Then I opened the box and found that the metal wheel is a bit different from others Earth.
I put the clear wheel aside and found the Earth is the reinforced one!!!

This means TT finally do something on Earth
Happy with my new Earth
i just bought this lot on ebay with random beyblade parts(hms plastic, ETC.)
why?
because i looked through the parts and it had the parts of a white gabriel
how much is that worth?
im looking to sell it...
It's worth very little since it's the crappy hasbro engine gear version. $20 maybe.
(Apr. 12, 2010  7:16 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's worth very little since it's the crappy hasbro engine gear version. £20 maybe

haha how is this "very little"
Edited
I bought a Takra Metal Driger for ~ $9 with shipping.
It came today. Yay, HMC.
I just won a huge beyblade lot on ebay for $30!

I got 22 ripcords, 22 launchers, 43 beyblade parts, a duotron shooter and a launcher grip!

look at it! http://cgi.ebay.com/BeyBlades-Huge-lot-L...335c0401ad
(Apr. 15, 2010  3:10 AM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: I just won a huge beyblade lot on ebay for $30!

I got 22 ripcords, 22 launchers, 43 beyblade parts, a duotron shooter and a launcher grip!

look at it! http://cgi.ebay.com/BeyBlades-Huge-lot-L...335c0401ad

they are the plastics not the hms or mfbs/bmfs
i see quite a few fakes
It's not a huge lot either. It's pretty small, plus it only has a few decent parts.

That lot wasn't worth $30...
the last beyblade i bought was flame libra

lol
(Apr. 15, 2010  4:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i see quite a few fakes

Oh man!!!! Crying
how can you tell and witch ones?
and to think i only got 100 for this

[Image: IMG_3197.jpg]
Lol I'm not going to quote ^that^, but I reckon you should have sold them in smaller lots for $30 each or something hehe
couldn't be bothered
(Apr. 15, 2010  5:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: and to think i only got 100 for this

A beautiful country of Beyblades...Stupid
(Apr. 15, 2010  5:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: and to think i only got 100 for this

bro, i would've payed at least $300 for all of that!!!!!!!!
and i just ordered the metal fight beyblade cyber pegasis game, but i just want it for the cyber pegasis, ha ha, the game would be hard to play in Japanese Tired
Just got a New in Box Hasbro Galeon
$20.50 + $5.00 shipping