Recent Beyblade Purchases

ok guys when do they start selling beyblades in america?
read the thread in bey general.
(Feb. 21, 2010  4:15 AM)the darkblader Wrote: ok guys when do they start selling beyblades in america?
What does this have to do with "Recent Beyblade Purchases". It revolves around purchases, however yours have yet to be done in a while, which is not what this topic is for.
Got a Dranzer G and Rock Bison (both legit takara beyblades) from toygalera (dude who sold/sells tt hongli blades). Here's a link to his store for anyone who's interested http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/TOYGALERA...ec0Q2em322. Prices are pretty good too.
I bought the silver Qwetz I hated the Gold
Dranzer g, Dragoon g and Dragoongt
e aquila rock leone 4 metal faces
karabiner grip
beypointer
angle compass
super attack stadium
mad cancer
storm carpricorn
beylauncher
oh and milk jk
i bought so many because my sisters ex boyfriend is in japan on his gap year and sent me them
i always liked him
(Feb. 24, 2010  6:54 AM)Boss Wrote: Got a Dranzer G and Rock Bison (both legit takara beyblades) from toygalera (dude who sold/sells tt hongli blades). Here's a link to his store for anyone who's interested http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/TOYGALERA...ec0Q2em322. Prices are pretty good too.

toygalera is probably the worst beyblade seller on ebay. They have a horrible reputation. People have bought beyblades from them, and on the listing it showed that they were official Takara beyblades, but when they actually received the items, they were fake.
i bought
earth aquilla
rock leone
storm pegasus
but thats just the beginning of what im about to buy
Use should have bought some that have parts that go together to make a good combo like Earth aquila and dark wolf making Earth D145WD for a stamina combo or Earth aquila, rock leone and flame saggitario to make Earth C145WB
(Feb. 24, 2010  3:55 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Use should have bought some that have parts that go together to make a good combo like Earth aquila and dark wolf making Earth D145WD for a stamina combo or Earth aquila, rock leone and flame saggitario to make Earth C145WB

welllll as i stated its just the first part of what im going to get
heres why i got these
my dad wants me to try these out before i get more(sigh)
so i bought one of each type that i was eventually going to get(i needed some starters)
i was going to show my dad about each type
but once he sees them and i like them(hopefully)
i will buy
flame saggitario
lightning ldrago
dark bull
dark cancer
both hybrid sets (bb-56 and 57)
suspensions
and i think thats it....
but im getting some other beyblades too but IDK yet
Make sure to get the suspension set that comes with metal faces.
Getting these soon:

Dragoon ms
Shining god
Appollon
Venus
Poseidon
Driger v
Samurai changer ms
Jiraiya ms
Dragoon ms
Hybrid wheel match set
Earth aquila
Lightning L drago
(Feb. 24, 2010  1:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: toygalera is probably the worst beyblade seller on ebay. They have a horrible reputation. People have bought beyblades from them, and on the listing it showed that they were official Takara beyblades, but when they actually received the items, they were fake.

I realise this, that's why I was surprised that it was the real thing, and not a fake.
(Feb. 24, 2010  1:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: toygalera is probably the worst beyblade seller on ebay. They have a horrible reputation. People have bought beyblades from them, and on the listing it showed that they were official Takara beyblades, but when they actually received the items, they were fake.

I brought a Driger G from him/her then he/she cropped the picture of Driger G and cut out the TT Hongli logo. A few weeks later when I recived it, it was a TT...

Just ordered Earth Aquila.
yay i recived my storm peagause 105rf and against pegause 105f score is
4 - 21
105rf 105f
(Mar. 02, 2010  2:29 AM)tfp1119 Wrote: yay i recived my storm peagause 105rf and against pegause 105f score is
4 - 21
105rf 105f
Storm Pegasis had four against twenty-one ? You are surely not using Storm Pegasis properly.
(Mar. 02, 2010  2:29 AM)tfp1119 Wrote: yay i recived my storm peagause 105rf and against pegause 105f score is
4 - 21
105rf 105f

How In The Name Of Bananas did you get those results? Did you use your hand to spin Storm Pegasis?
no i onley have a battle strikers stadium which is square so storm pegasis did not get any range and hit walls till it stoped and no i use a beylauncher
i just recently brought these blades

Rock Leone
Storm pegasus
Flame sagitario
Earth aquila
Metal face pack
Launcher grip
BB-57 Defense/stamia Hybrid wheel set.

Probably won't be importing beys for a while now. Next time i do i'm getting Earth Virgo
(Mar. 02, 2010  2:54 AM)tfp1119 Wrote: no i onley have a battle strikers stadium which is square so storm pegasis did not get any range and hit walls till it stoped and no i use a beylauncher
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Physics?...#pid229485

You probably should not bother giving us the results if you know you are not playing in a "Beyblade atmosphere".
Could be that, or the RF may need to be broken in, or maybe it's both!

On Topic: I received my 2nd Storm Pegasis last saturday, and the reason for my theory is that New Storm Peg V.S. old one(using a worn down RF)=old Storm Pegasis pwns new one so badly it's sad!
Recieved my Earth aquila and pre hws stamina and defence reshuffle in the mail yesterday. All the blades look really nice especially the virgo and libra(Shame I can't use it competitively)
Just ordered Burn Phoenix and HWS Stamina and Defense Reshuffle.
i just ordered a flame sagittario and a thermal pisces
Beyblade Attack stadium. My second Beyblade stadium Grin.