Recent Beyblade Purchases

LAITON bought of Enterheart.
(May. 29, 2009  3:26 PM)Raykon Wrote: LAITON bought of Enterheart.

He took awhile with my orders to.
Really? All of my orders from them arrived within 7 business days.

Also Laiton it has only been 11 days, and they say it can take up to two weeks so chill. As pricey as they may be sometimes, they are a reliable seller.
(May. 29, 2009  3:29 PM)Khel Wrote: Really? All of my orders from them arrived within 7 business days.

Also Laiton it has only been 11 days, and they say it can take up to two weeks so chill. As pricey as they may be sometimes, they are a reliable seller.

Lol your right im just a pain, i get upset when something i've brought takes longer than a week (5 working days) i think i got mine in about 6-7 working days lol
Yeah, I bought Rock leone of them infact, 4 days to get the item ready for shipping and it says it takes 7-14 Buisness days to arrive, so chill lol.
Sweet! My DEMS came today brand new in box from Canada. My second one.
4 days to get ready for shipping...

Thats a bit excessive.

(May. 29, 2009  3:33 PM)Raykon Wrote: Yeah, I bought Rock leone of them infact, 4 days to get the item ready for shipping and it says it takes 7-14 Buisness days to arrive, so chill lol.
Got my random booster light from Enterheart this morning, he sent it on the 20th, didn't leave Hong Kong till the 22nd.
Ordered another Rock Leone yesterday from theintoy, it'll be here tomorrow Grin
Great stuff! I need to order doubles of some of the stuff I own as well =D.

(May. 29, 2009  8:23 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Got my random booster light from Enterheart this morning, he sent it on the 20th, didn't leave Hong Kong till the 22nd.
Ordered another Rock Leone yesterday from theintoy, it'll be here tomorrow Grin
People who is this enter heart guy?
(May. 29, 2009  8:54 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: People who is this enter heart guy?

A seller on ebay. He sells MFB, though he usually has the worst prices.
Last night i bought sea drake and driger ms NIB for <$30US including shipping.

Thanx again to synth for the advice on sea drake.
Random Booster Volume 2, from eBay. Hope I get something good.
Pics shall be given out for free on the date of arrival.

... if I remember.
Bought a Pegasis DX set last night from buzztoy=D

My first MFB and my first takara stadium=D
I want to buy the dx set off him but it converts to just under 60ausd so im thinking il make him a lower offer, he probably wont accept though.
Yeah everything gets fairly pricey for us Aussies when it's converted from USD hey?

I just really wanted a new stadium, and most mfb stadiums convert to about $50AUD,
so I thought I'd just pay an extra 10 bucks and get a pegasis 105F with it. =D
(Jun. 01, 2009  8:09 AM)DranzerFlame Wrote: Yeah everything gets fairly pricey for us Aussies when it's converted from USD hey?

I just really wanted a new stadium, and most mfb stadiums convert to about $50AUD,
so I thought I'd just pay an extra 10 bucks and get a pegasis 105F with it. =D

And you get a blue Bull Wheel with the DX Set also
Oh what, really?

Haha, now I'm even more excited!
XD
Blue bull is eww to me lol.
I don't even know what it looks like Tongue_out
Just got dark wolf and DRAGOON STORM!!(crystal version) from Tisinc99.
(Jun. 03, 2009  4:02 AM)jsc Wrote: Just got dark wolf and DRAGOON STORM!!(crystal version) from Tisinc99.

Awesome Smile Especially the Dragoon S (crystal).
Well no dark wolf or dragoon storm. =( Tisinc99 cancelled my order. They said it was because it was out of stock. WHy did they list dark wolf as In stock then?

I just bought x2 Random Booster Pieces x1 launcher grip.
Beyblade Manga Volumes 10 & 13......and soon a beyblade passport Grin