Recent Beyblade Purchases

I am waiting to receive Pegasis105,Wolf125, and Escolpio. also a MFB grip.
I am waiting to recieve Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, Sea Drake, Strata Dragoon MS, Dragoon MS, Driger MS and soon to be Wolborg MS!!
i just got Pegasis90RF but it didn't come with a launcher and the launcher i bought is supposed to come next week. LOLSmile
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:24 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: i just got Pegasis90RF but it didn't come with a launcher and the launcher i bought is supposed to come next week. LOLSmile

Uhhh?

1. Pegasis 105RF comes with ... 105, not 90.
2. Pegasis 105RF comes with a BeyLauncher.

Where did you buy this?
Won the dark blue slash riger on ebay for £8.50 shipped. Sweet! Hope it comes quickly.
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uhhh?

Where did you buy this?

sorry i meant 105RF
and i bought it off of ebay.com it came in the original packaging so i guess it was a booster?
There's no such thing as a Storm Pegasis 105RF booster.
Only starter with Beylauncher.
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uhhh?

Where did you buy this?

Think you mean,pegasis105F Comes with 105,not 90 and that Storm pegasis105RF comes with a beylauncher
^^ He was referring to Storm Pegasis 105RF but just didn't include the "Storm" part.
today i got

x2 dranzer v
x1 dragoon storm
x1 dranzer v and
x2 pegasis145d
(Jun. 09, 2009  4:56 AM)Brandon Wrote: today i got

x2 dranzer v
x1 dragoon storm
x1 dranzer v and
x2 pegasis145d

Dragoon S and Pegasis 145Dx2 were good purchases.
I just bought:
BB-21 attack & balance set
BB-22 Stamina & Defense set

One comes with grip an the other with launcher.

It seems to me a good purchases for starting with MFB... What do you think?
(Jun. 09, 2009  11:00 AM)Kronin87 Wrote: I just bought:
BB-21 attack & balance set
BB-22 Stamina & Defense set

One comes with grip an the other with launcher.

It seems to me a good purchases for starting with MFB... What do you think?

Yeah, that was a good purchase to start out with. You'll be able to make some pretty strong combos with those parts.
I ordered that Stamina and Defense Set yesterday
(Jun. 09, 2009  5:03 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Dragoon S and Pegasis 145Dx2 were good purchases.

i knoww i was soo happy Grin
and i got em for cheap from some kid who lives on my street
Bought my passport earlier today! Yessss. Will buy my brothers next week, once I sell my stuff at the meetup we are having here Friday. I've got a question, though (sorry). Is it possible to buy two passports with the same paypal account? It was a subscription, so I'm a little confused. If not, how would I go about buying that second one? Just donate 10$?
Make sure you are logged in under your brother's account on the WBO when you subscribe. I imagine it will allow you to subscribe twice ...
Ok, thanks.
Alright so I got my package in the mail today. I only took pictures of the highlights; There's loads more than what's shown, but I'll be selling alot of what's not depicted.

This is the main stuff
[Image: mybeys.jpg]

Anubis actually recommended I go ahead and get a Random Booster 8, and it turned out to be a great idea.
[Image: uriel2.jpg]

And that's all for now.
Lots of great stuff there! Jealous of the Uriel 2. Really can't wait for my MOJ order now Tongue_out
Nice order Grin Bearing Gyros, Metal Faces, 2 Quetz, Uriel 2..... dang. Good buy!
2x Quetz?! How much did the silver one cost you?
Grats on Uriel 2 Gasp
(Jun. 10, 2009  10:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Grats on Uriel 2 Gasp

Thanks! Now if only it wouldn't destroy every Attack Ring I try on it.